rogueKlyntar

Feb 16, 2021
I may be wrong, but is there a layla route? Because I'm significantly into the game (protag already knows who her mom is) and they only kissed like, once or a twice, a long while back. Did I do something wrong?
Layla's the one who turns out to be Alexis' sister, right? I haven't played in a looong time; I only just remembered about the game last week and spent the time since then up till yesterday trying to find the site where I downloaded it back when there was just Episode 1 (or whatever the free content covered), since it's not on the Ren'Py website. But I remember being somewhat disappointed that the game so far at the time seemed to indicate a plot-scripted tendency towards Layla over Alexis. I haven't played any of the other episodes, so I can't say anything for sure, but given what I remember about Episode 1 (or whatever), I would be surprised if there is no dedicated Layla sequence option.

There is only one thing i reallly want to know is valeria/Nyx idea to dont use any of the milf in this game .....i only want those milf for Li's the others girl the only one who got my attention was elena[well nikki is nice tho]so my question is will be melissa an Li or not if not i would love to ask the dev to be less secrectly about all the Li's in the game or who will not be one....
Oh, yeah, Melissa's real hot. I was already hoping for some more action with her once I saw her tats.

Nyx left the forum a while ago and Melissa is unlikely to ever become an LI. Nyx likes to tease us and unfortunately the MILFs are very suitable for that. At least you can have some fun with Gabi.
Is that why it says I can't see her profile? I was wondering if she is working on anything else.

kioryu52

Aug 4, 2020
Okay I've just finished the game for now and I really need to know what the fuck happened. Ever since shit went tits up with Alexis I haven't had a single sex scene that wasn't with hot teacher Gabi (quickly becoming one of my favorites) or best girl that you can fuck Nikki would a single kind fucking soul tell me how the fuck do I get the Layla route? Because if I am on it, bro I'm noping my way out, gotta turn my attention to Valeria, who I'll take a wild guess and say probably has no scenes yet, right?

• Haha
Reactions: rogueKlyntar

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
Okay I've just finished the game for now and I really need to know what the fuck happened. Ever since shit went tits up with Alexis I haven't had a single sex scene that wasn't with hot teacher Gabi (quickly becoming one of my favorites) or best girl that you can fuck Nikki would a single kind fucking soul tell me how the fuck do I get the Layla route? Because if I am on it, bro I'm noping my way out, gotta turn my attention to Valeria, who I'll take a wild guess and say probably has no scenes yet, right?
No sex scenes yet. Judging by the look she gives and with what happens with spin the bottle I'd be surprised if she didn't have one in the next update.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Nyx left the forum a while ago and Melissa is unlikely to ever become an LI. Nyx likes to tease us and unfortunately the MILFs are very suitable for that. At least you can have some fun with Gabi.
I'm not usually the one who goes for milfs but melissa is the hottest chick in the game
it doesn't make any RL sense to end up with her, ofc, so I can say I understand why she's unavailable. but come on :(

Kcilfap

Oct 20, 2021
Interesting to hear that Nikki wasn't supposed to be in the story any more - anyone have a link with more information about that? I definitely went for Nikki over Cara, so that surprised me a little. I'd love to see what the plan was there.

Reactions: mrmcfappen

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Interesting to hear that Nikki wasn't supposed to be in the story any more - anyone have a link with more information about that? I definitely went for Nikki over Cara, so that surprised me a little. I'd love to see what the plan was there.
Nikki was meant to die in Ep. 4 while out running with the MC, in the new story she is just almost run over. Nyx even rendered it all out but decided against her dying in the last minute. Her death would be the reason for the MC returning home instead of the new story where its because andres is marrying their mother and MC and Cara/Nikki cant be together since they would be step-siblings.
I'm glad I kept her in the game then..
Here is a little background info I was struggling with big time:

Nikki was supposed to die in that car accident.. I even made the renders for it.. MC felt so much guilt and after a while he just couldn't handle it and went back to live with his mom.
But I pussied out.. I just couldn't do it.. I like the character too much myself..

Was it a mistake.. Maybe.. Would it have been better that way.. Maybe..

Kcilfap

Oct 20, 2021
Nikki was meant to die in Ep. 4 while out running with the MC, in the new story she is just almost run over. Nyx even rendered it all out but decided against her dying in the last minute. Her death would be the reason for the MC returning home instead of the new story where its because andres is marrying their mother and MC and Cara/Nikki cant be together since they would be step-siblings.
Very interesting! I'm glad Nikki's still around - she's a fun character. Not to mention that would be a pretty brutal tonal shift from the game this far!

Another, slightly smaller question: does the wager at training camp, between the MC, Layla, and Valeria have any payoff? It doesn't seem like there was any mention of it after it was first brought up.

Reactions: Nikki Klein

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
does the wager at training camp, between the MC, Layla, and Valeria have any payoff?
This is it! It just got lost as if it never happened at all... Thank you for reminding me, I was also going to ask such a question after I finished my playthrough at that moment.

Reactions: Kcilfap

Kcilfap

Oct 20, 2021
This is it! It just got lost as if it never happened at all... Thank you for reminding me, I was also going to ask such a question after I finished my playthrough at that moment.
I just had a look through the files, and there are only three mentions of "wager," once when Layla asks the MC about it, and two to set the variable to true or false with his response.

So, I'd guess that means it's probably just coming in a future update. Unless it just got completely forgotten about, which I suppose is possible, but I wouldn't expect it from Nyx.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes