Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Intertwined [v0.8.2 Bugfix] + KoGa3's Mod

[Apk+Obb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :

Intertwined [v0.8.2 Bugfix] + KoGa3's Mod

Download

Download [Apk+Obb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Any chance of getting a compressed version

HandRyck

Aug 15, 2018
guys, can you help me? how can i get GABI scene at Hotel? because at Scrappy mod that scene was available...

Kcilfap

Oct 20, 2021
guys, can you help me? how can i get GABI scene at Hotel? because at Scrappy mod that scene was available...
Check the last ten or so messages in the thread, we've been talking about it. If you're having trouble getting those steps to work, try starting a fresh save: some of the variables changed in the update, and it might be messing you up.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
don't think i got gabi scene when tripping to cheerleader practice, got tori's scene instead.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
wait do there is a patch only for every update? or i really to download again with full size with the new update if there is coming? :Kappa:

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes