Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Rarely does a game pique my interest without me downloading it... but yoiks. A 10gb download and quite bland tags makes a very hard sell for any game, even one with exceptional art.

Could anyone familiar with the game tell me if the playtime in the changelog is cumulative for each update or if the current (0.7) release is only 1.5-2 hours of content on average?
well yes, the game is not optimized and you have to make like 5-6 runs to try and see everything only to discover that a choice made in ep.1 will fuck up your path in ep.7 and will not allow you to see a sex scene in ep.8!

but the story is good! so depending on your chosen path it can take you from 3-4 hours to 18 hours to play everything (or at least to make you think you saw everything and played everything... there´s always more and without a gallery you loose scenes dialogues and paths... but if you never read this forum thread you have no idea you lost them so... have you really lost them?)

Kcilfap

Oct 20, 2021
and you have to make like 5-6 runs to try and see everything only to discover that a choice made in ep.1 will fuck up your path in ep.7 and will not allow you to see a sex scene in ep.8!
I spent so long trying to start the secret Alexis path during Layla's hot tub invitation before I realized that the very first decision in the game affects it. That's so cruel, lol, but I also kind of like it. It certainly makes you have to go back and try different things.

FunChaser

Nov 7, 2021
I spent so long trying to start the secret Alexis path during Layla's hot tub invitation before I realized that the very first decision in the game affects it. That's so cruel, lol, but I also kind of like it. It certainly makes you have to go back and try different things.
I cheated to get this scene. I opened a console and changed some variables after Layla's BJ.

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
OOF, are you really sure? Cuz I really like both Gabi and Valeria. I can't chose one between them :(
You can have both, seeing all Valeria scenes (except peeking at her magnificent butt) and banging Gabi but you won't end up with maximum Valeria points.
No idea how that will affect her route in the coming episodes.
Also you need to be on Layla's route for that to get the 2 points from the massage.

Reactions: Dalish

murksel

Sep 6, 2020
Would be really funny if this Mr. Navarro (Gabi's husband), the father of the MC would be ...

Then the MC would have boomed with the wife of his real father and done his job with her. He never had time for her. So everything remains in the family.

... all this, of course, only if you are on the Gabi route.

Anyway ... I wish everyone a happy new year and a little less Corona drama for all of us....
...if only the grich alphabeth would not have so many letters.

Reactions: drooopy

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
I've had a major decision to make in the previous version, which was to end Alexis path (something I never thought I would do...) in order to pursue a greater good (Oh, Layla...) :love:

And this update shook me again with Valeria! I hope that we can have a nice path with her...:D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nyx is the best!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mc00110
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes