Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
How to get the alexis and erynn event in alexis's house?
Oh there is one? I dont know about this too..

I'm just gonna quote myself quoting myself.

I'm just gonna quote myself...

I stopped counting how often that has been answered now, but here we go again:

1. The hottub scene is the end of Layla's path so you have to play her path to begin with. Don't be an asshole, don't break her heart, etc.
2. You have to ignore Lexi on the plane and not even open her path.
3. Accumulate less than 25 points with Erynn but punch Ethan and promise to help with the blackmail. You basically friendzone her.

If you don't screw that up Erynn + Lexi will join at the hottub. If not it will be Adriana.
Opening the secret path is technically answering "Pretty" during that scene, not the scene itself.

Reason: If you don't boink Alexis she never fights with Erynn. If they were fighting why should they get into the hottub together?
It's also just coincidence that MC and Layla are there.

SkiIls

Aug 25, 2017
So do we have to be on either the Alexis or the Layla route? If so what is the better option for Erynn/Valeria/Cora? I'm assuming it's Layla right?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
To begin with, you need to ignore Lexi at the very beginning of the game on the plane, you also need to be on Leila's way and be on friendly terms with Erinn (but you need to score no more than 25 relationship points) and most importantly, you need to help her with Ethan.
I've heard those requirements before, but I think there must be more to it because I've never been able to make it work.

alpha1weak

Nov 4, 2021
I've heard those requirements before, but I think there must be more to it because I've never been able to make it work.
I just did a re-run and seen it.
Basically at the beginning of your encounter of alexis just choose ignore her.
And you must be on Layla's path as in choose her over erynn when you bump each other at the bar.
And dont compliment erynn but help her when ethan groping her and solve his problem.
That's it you will get the Alexis, Erynn and Layla jacuzzi event.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Is there any route with Elena or not yet?
sort of
you need to be on layla path and maximize everything with elena whenever you get a chance
- you get to practice cheerleading with her (you can peek under her skirt and at the end she says something like "now I see what layla sees in him") which leads to her team winning the contest
- a different scene in the pool while her boob is out
- at the truth-or-dare room party you get to threeway kiss with her and layla where you can pick who to kiss "more"
- you end up fondling hers and layla's boobs in one of the scenes towards the end of the drunken truth or dare

I'm just gonna quote myself quoting myself.
thanks for this, done a quick run today. I almost missed it
along with some nice layla scenes I either missed or completely forgotten about

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
While I love playing this game, I haven't read up on the thread much or followed the news, so excuse me if this has already been answered.
I was wondering if there are any plans for routes with a polyamorous relationship, I would love for a way to get with Alexis and Erynn or Layla and Elena, if there are plans for the relationship with MC's mother going beyond looking at her booty, or with Erynn's mom, any plans with the headmistress, like with the other teacher etc..

Aug 15, 2019
sort of
you need to be on layla path and maximize everything with elena whenever you get a chance
- you get to practice cheerleading with her (you can peek under her skirt and at the end she says something like "now I see what layla sees in him") which leads to her team winning the contest
- a different scene in the pool while her boob is out
- at the truth-or-dare room party you get to threeway kiss with her and layla where you can pick who to kiss "more"
- you end up fondling hers and layla's boobs in one of the scenes towards the end of the drunken truth or dare

thanks for this, done a quick run today. I almost missed it
along with some nice layla scenes I either missed or completely forgotten about
I can not for the life of me get the three way kiss scene for Elena. I have seen all of the scenes with her except when it comes to the truth or dare part what am I doing wrong?

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
I can not for the life of me get the three way kiss scene for Elena. I have seen all of the scenes with her except when it comes to the truth or dare part what am I doing wrong?
Follow the walkthrough for the first six chapters, get all the Layla and Elena points. Do not lie to Layla about your bruises (#127 in the walkthrough) even though it costs you points with Elena. To make things simple, either ignore Alexis on the plane or let her go her at the end of chapter 6 (#151). If you can't kiss Layla at the pizzeria you messed something up.

From chapter 7 onwards:
  • "Help Elena" in the playfight with her and Layla
  • "Talk to her" and then say "Okay" to helping her train
  • "Keep steady" when training (don't look up her skirt)
  • "High-five" Elena at the pool
  • "Grab her" after the pool fight with Zach and Val
  • "Check her out" and "Cheer" at the track before Layla and Val's race
  • Ignore Gabi and Tori after your race
  • Then so long as you haven't broken up with Layla, you'll get the threeway kiss options

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
just getting to helping elena out practice is a pain in the ass without any help. even if you try maxing elena points, you may miss it due to a single wrong answer. I think the path tolerates a maximum of one mistake. if that even.

Reactions: ename144
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes