Traktor23

Aug 18, 2019
Please add torrent support for large files (6gb and up), as Mega creates download limit problems, even with Vpn. Also, other file hosts are absolutely useless and slow. At this point we could put in the list of allowed file hosts, even junk like Easybytez...

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Please add torrent support for large files (6gb and up), as Mega creates download limit problems, even with Vpn. Also, other file hosts are absolutely useless and slow. At this point we could put in the list of allowed file hosts, even junk like Easybytez...
There are torrents for the most (RenPy)games here on this site, search for the user rpdl in this thread and many others and you can find a bunch of torrents.

Traktor23

Aug 18, 2019
There are torrents for the most (RenPy)games here on this site, search for the user rpdl in this thread and many others and you can find a bunch of torrents.
But not all torrents that are available are in seed, new file hosts have to be found, the loss of Nopy was devastating for the forum. And it's strange how the best of the Vpn's I own, still gives the download limit.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But not all torrents that are available are in seed, new file hosts have to be found, the loss of Nopy was devastating for the forum. And it's strange how the best of the Vpn's I own, still gives the download limit.
rpdl should have all files in seed, send him pm.

allowed filehosts list is quite a long but it's up to uploader what hosts are used and as you can see on many threads mostly same are used and sometimes gofile (not as good as nopy but much much better than anon and mix normally) is added. anonfiles has some good server(s) but getting on it (/those) can take many reloads. jdownloader helps with anon and mix and rest and megabasterds helps with mega.

Reactions: Traktor23

Traktor23

Aug 18, 2019
rpdl should have all files in seed, send him pm.

allowed filehosts list is quite a long but it's up to uploader what hosts are used and as you can see on many threads mostly same are used and sometimes gofile (not as good as nopy but much much better than anon and mix normally) is added. anonfiles has some good server(s) but getting on it (/those) can take many reloads. jdownloader helps with anon and mix and rest and megabasterds helps with mega.
Thanks a lot for the advice, I'm now downloading the Savior game (the new versions of Intertwined and Leap of Faith, I managed to download it after many attempts and Vpn server changes, I use Expressvpn) with Anonfile, and it seems to be working fine this time. I think if this "Megabasterd" works together with Vpn, I will start using it frequently.

With large files Wetransfer also works, speed always at maximum, but for files larger than 2 gb (those who do not have a paid account) you have to split the files into several parts, for the rest, excellent, my two cents.

Last edited:

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
is there an path that cara comes back to visit you?
Don't quite get you :unsure: Sometimes such questions look pretty weird I guess, especially when you're more than sure people asking them know right answers perfectly well and just want to confirm their confidence by checking themselves in this way...

If it's the Episode 8 very last render with her you're talking about, so just stick to being on her path throughout the whole storyline with her RPs required enough, what else would you like me or someone else to say? Easy peasy;)

Reactions: Dalish

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Small update:

1614308_1641916142987.png

Just a quick update because I don't have much to share this week.
Still working on the flashback and it will take me at least another week, maybe two, to finish it. I've reduced the size of it and had to make some changes because of that. Normally the first scenes would span over a couple of weeks, but I crammed it all in one weekend. The progression might be quick in that scenario, but nothing out of the ordinary.

There's also a new walkthrough guide on Discord, thanks to Frosty.Rufio.
Definitely check it out if you are stuck on a certain path.

johnpap

Jul 2, 2019
I am receiving the following error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/episode_8.rpy", line 1341, in script
$ Valeria_Points += 2
File "game/episode_8.rpy", line 1341, in <module>
$ Valeria_Points += 2
NameError: name 'Valeria_Points' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/episode_8.rpy", line 1341, in script
$ Valeria_Points += 2
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/episode_8.rpy", line 1341, in <module>
$ Valeria_Points += 2
NameError: name 'Valeria_Points' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Intertwined 0.8
Thu Jan 20 18:53:18 2022

Anyone knows how to solve it?

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes