Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
panties?

(she had panties (not strings) later but not on that scene)
Yeah but I don't miss the panties in this image. she looks better without them
btw I played after you mentioned the game thanks for the recommendation

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
ffs poor layla... i just did a Layla run due to all the recent talk and the amount of NTR that poor girl must endure is like wtf, my boy totally fucked the air stewardess and is Gabi´s fuck boi! probably gona be cheated on by her own sister and her sister best friend and if Elena and Valeria start going faster they will boink my MC before Layla loose´s her virginity... after my MC is done with her Lucas will be like the enchanted prince...

• Yay, new update!
  • Sad
Reactions: nyrek and Raziel_8

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
no no thi.gif
Up until the study session at the caffe, waAAaaaaaaAAAy long way,
you are nothing more than a rando she can get her rocks off.

That is it.

You know nothing of her intentions and what she does with whom.

Up until you meet her outside school, you have no notion she exists.

So yeah, you are deff clueless about what makes her tick.

Remember, her only refference is the bully that beats the crap outta you.

Loooser!​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Warscared

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
ffs poor layla... i just did a Layla run due to all the recent talk and the amount of NTR that poor girl must endure is like wtf, my boy totally fucked the air stewardess and is Gabi´s fuck boi! probably gona be cheated on by her own sister and her sister best friend and if Elena and Valeria start going faster they will boink my MC before Layla loose´s her virginity... after my MC is done with her Lucas will be like the enchanted prince...
you monster :(

• Yay, new update!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Most trouble arises when you got a wonderful babe like Alex,
you know it, right:
most people in this life cannot meet such a wonderful GF in this world.

then you gotta compare her to the shitty dynamics of the other girls ... nothing compares, right?
RIGHT!?!

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Most trouble arises when you got a wonderful babe like Layla,
you know it, right:
most people in this life cannot meet such a wonderful GF in this world.

then you gotta compare her to the shitty dynamics of the other girls ... nothing compares, right?
RIGHT!?!
Yup Yup you are right :)

Reactions: Mc00110

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah but I don't miss the panties in this image. she looks better without them
btw I played after you mentioned the game thanks for the recommendation
didn't say she doesn't look better but in bakery would think that panties would be must.

wasn't exactly recommendation but thx anyways. at least that game's mc will get into her pants quicker than this game's mc gets into layla's pants.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
NTR is notorare In japanese i think the original meaning is cheating.
here is used more freely basically any kind of sex that happens other than with the MC
nope! its only applicable when you have an emotional connection to the person being sexually active with another character besides your MC!

best example i have is that your MC`S wife can be fucking other dudes and you do not give a shit about it, while your lover/girlfriend goes around fucking her own husband and you feel jealous and insecure!

so its cheating on an emotional level and it only happens when feelings are on the line and its against your own MC`S will!

if not then its not NTR and you can call it sharing or cheating but if your heart and mental stability and well being are not on the line then by definition it can not be netorare!

there is also a 2nd term netorari that is also applicable! which is when you do NTR to a dude with his wife/girlfriend when they still love each other!

i might have confused the two but NTR either means netorare or netorari depending if its you getting the mental breakdown or the woman/otherdude/couple

hope this as easen your mind!

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I don't know if it's planned, but it would be nice if Erym's boyfriend came back. If I want a game in which my partner is Erym, I need to know that she loves the mc not only because her boyfriend's thing went wrong (I seem to remember that they even had serious plans), but because she really loves the mc over her ex-boyfriend. And the way to make that clear is for the ex-boyfriend to come back. or so i think

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That douche is the Ex for a very particular set of circumstances.
That idiot did not move a muscle against the asshole who is ruining her life.
Not. One. Muscle!
Nothing. That mofo is now threatening her very lifestyle and the future she worked her life for.
Yet everyone, yes, everyone keeps trating her like this bimbo she seems to act like in private parties.

MC is the one getting all the punches for everyone and all of their problems.

Nobody cares of all the males that wanted to one night stand Eyrin and just left her crying next.
Nobody!

Reactions: Nikki Klein

Monetka_

Feb 2, 2021
I don't know if it's planned, but it would be nice if Erym's boyfriend came back. If I want a game in which my partner is Erym, I need to know that she loves the mc not only because her boyfriend's thing went wrong (I seem to remember that they even had serious plans), but because she really loves the mc over her ex-boyfriend. And the way to make that clear is for the ex-boyfriend to come back. or so i think
Erynn loves MC for real, this can be understood by a little interaction with her if will you follow her route, when, for example, she kisses you in bed (and says that you are the only guy who can sleep in the same bed with her) or asks if he would run away from her if she ran after him. And the reason why she has another boyfriend is just the MC himself, he's to blame for everything, if he hadn't left, he would have been in his place, because she decided to move on, he left, doesn't answer letters and calls, and what should she do, wait for him all her life? She also answered the question why she went to the prom with him because MC wasn't around. And don't lose sight of the fact that 5 years have passed since MC left, but she constantly asks her mom about him. She is genuinely happy when she meets him for the first time after 5 years, and when MC leaves, she could just stay at the bar, but no, she runs after him in heels. There are still plenty of such examples, but it is already obvious that Erynn sincerely loves him.

I really like Erynn, she and MC have their own history, and I like their chemistry, so I'm really looking forward to making progress in their relationship.

Last edited:

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
The vertical panning and slow transitions in this story are really annoying. Click to speed it up and you miss text, then have to roll back. The story is good and making angsty dialogue choices is amusing. My guy is mad at everyone lol.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is bullied and beat up for practically no return in both plot or game logic.
The threat is still out there. Nobody adressed the threat.
MC is due to get mandatory jabs from dev, from plot, from babes and all their peers,
before he can enact any modicum of agency and go give a wonderful babe flowers.
That is all he can muster after getting his hands full with all the problems.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
I wouldn't suprised in the end, all those "bullying" was MC's imagination. Also quantity of girls increases, quality however.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That must be some Neo level of immaginary constructoid power as Mc is actively saving his babe
from her bully and a couple a babes know all about that bully waaaAAaaay before MC even
gets to them.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes