trashcanfatman

Nov 11, 2017
Speaking of half-sisters, I'm pretty sure that John, Iris's dad, is Erynn's dad as well. Melissa describes him as a "tall, tattooed, Viking type," so...

Iris says she felt an instant connection to Erynn upon seeing her, and then says that she felt the same connection upon seeing the MC. But I don't see how Iris and the MC could be related.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Speaking of half-sisters, I'm pretty sure that John, Iris's dad, is Erynn's dad as well. Melissa describes him as a "tall, tattooed, Viking type," so...

Iris says she felt an instant connection to Erynn upon seeing her, and then says that she felt the same connection upon seeing the MC. But I don't see how Iris and the MC could be related.
Erynn got to puberty before the MC... so she used him a plush toy and used to rub herself all over him, passing him her pussy germ culture so he as a specific female taste and smell to him like he was always "covered" in pussy!

think of it like skin herpes but instead of the red rash its smell and taste!

this actually makes far more sense then people want to admit... everytime you have sex with someone a small part of your dna/germ matrix goes over to the other person... so if you fuck a 45 year whore... its basically you being like 25% gay!

• Red Heart
Reactions: nyrek
Jan 11, 2021

If you don't insist on erotic theories, you could say that Erynn and the MC grew up together for 13 years, during which time they may have developed a shared habitus that Iris unconsciously resonated with.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
If you don't insist on erotic theories, you could say that Erynn and the MC grew up together for 13 years, during which time they may have developed a shared habitus that Iris unconsciously resonated with.
That's fairly clever.

Also Erynn and MC being siblings don't work, we know that the MCs dad(that's a whole other discussion on itself) is Latino while Erynn's is likely the viking dude who's the father of Isis.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
I don't know if Valerie is somewhat related to Gabi or not but I think I just did my best playthrough. I just wish we could get away from Emily as well. I would like to remove her from Mc's life.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Erynn got to puberty before the MC... so she used him a plush toy and used to rub herself all over him, passing him her pussy germ culture so he as a specific female taste and smell to him like he was always "covered" in pussy!

think of it like skin herpes but instead of the red rash its smell and taste!

this actually makes far more sense then people want to admit... everytime you have sex with someone a small part of your dna/germ matrix goes over to the other person... so if you fuck a 45 year whore... its basically you being like 25% gay!
:ROFLMAO:

had the same thought when I saw the guy for the first time.
and the game's called "intertwined" after all

so, how many of you are ready to jump on the iris train in the next episode?

Reactions: vireker
Jan 11, 2021
:ROFLMAO:

had the same thought when I saw the guy for the first time.
and the game's called "intertwined" after all

so, how many of you are ready to jump on the iris train in the next episode?
Iris is a nice girl, that's for sure.
I don't rule out the possibility that she was one of Lakeyn's BFF's in the past.
Apparently, she and Alexis only met in college.

For my part, I don't consider a breakup that was justified only by distance and not emotional reasons to be final. Because of this, Alexis may have to deal with Iris as well. (By now the queue is quite long: Erynn, Layla, Elena, Valeria, Nikki/Cara, Dylan, Iris, the MILF department, coming up: Lakeyn)

However, I think it's premature to jump on Iris train just yet.

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
i still hold that Alexxis visiting Laykin all the time was because she was Nathan fuck buddy and not that she really loved her cousin that much and l8r on in the story your best m8 is coming back to you for your help to reconquer Alexxis... if you are on her path fucking hell its gonna be a doozy of drama, the dude who helped you beat up the E-manual or the best pussy in your hometown...
The Nostradamus of our times.

• Hey there
Reactions: Warscared

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Finished up the flashback scenes and working on the present-day scenes again. At first this flashback was only "playable" on one specific route, but it's a waste that way because you miss out on a lot and I think it's a pretty fun flashback, even though I've cut a lot of scenes. So, I've decided to also put it in another route which I think most people are on. Size-wise, this update is pretty big already since there are 11 animations in it at this point and probably more to come. Right now, it's over 1GB and I'm not sure how far along I am since there aren't many present-day scenes yet.

About the Nikki/Cara routes. I'm going to make it as black and white as I can. It's either you want them there or you don't. No friendship option in this case. It's pretty brutal but makes things easier. A friendship path would just complicate coding and I have to create at least 2 new routes (for either Nikki and Cara) which lead to basically nothing. So prepare to ... (I leave this to your imagination ^^)

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes