Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
there are so many devs that dont follow this convention on this site. its really annoying
No kidding.

Some of the worst examples I've seen have something go up to 0.9 then the dev realizes "oh sh!t I still have a few more releases to finish the story" and started doing 0.91, 0.92, then, "oh I think I'm half way thru the unfinished stuff now" and jump to 9.95, only to realize almost right after that "oh double sh!t I still have a ton more than I thought to go" and thus 0.96, 0.97, 0.98, 0.99, 0.99a 0.99b...

It would probably be better if people simply move away from version numbering, and change to use Episode ## or Chapter ## instead. To me at least that would be much clearer and more meaningful.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No kidding.

Some of the worst examples I've seen have something go up to 0.9 then the dev realizes "oh sh!t I still have a few more releases to finish the story" and started doing 0.91, 0.92, then, "oh I think I'm half way thru the unfinished stuff now" and jump to 9.95, only to realize almost right after that "oh double sh!t I still have a ton more than I thought to go" and thus 0.96, 0.97, 0.98, 0.99, 0.99a 0.99b...

It would probably be better if people simply move away from version numbering, and change to use Episode ## or Chapter ## instead. To me at least that would be much clearer and more meaningful.
yea 1 dev has currently 0.99.7 going on and from player's pov there isn't that much to be told that it'd justify 3+ more versions.

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Since there's no walktrough for ep.7 and 8 i wonder about 2 things. I was going through game image renders and i notice that at the end of episode 8, at the pool where is Layla lewd scene there is also part where instead of her mom, Alexis will showed up. I was playing both layla and alexis path (Allways faithful) but nothing. How can you get that scene? The 2nd is where valerie giving mc massage in the sport field and Layla should showed up and gave us massage too but no matter what layla will never showed up. What i'm missing?

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Since there's no walktrough for ep.7 and 8 i wonder about 2 things. I was going through game image renders and i notice that at the end of episode 8, at the pool where is Layla lewd scene there is also part where instead of her mom, Alexis will showed up. I was playing both layla and alexis path (Allways faithful) but nothing. How can you get that scene? The 2nd is where valerie giving mc massage in the sport field and Layla should showed up and gave us massage too but no matter what layla will never showed up. What i'm missing?
About your first question, see here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/intertwined-v0-8-2-bugfix-nyx.53676/post-7092171

About Layla not showing up when Valerie gives you a massage, you must be on Layla path for that to happen.

Reactions: SweatyDevil

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
After new PC components and new setup Win10 and lost all saves for all games from here, it makes really fun to play they from the beginning and a refresh what happend in this game or the other ones :love:.
But serious I forgot the dumb situation about, oh no our parents are wedding in a short time and then we are siblings! Yeah and what only on the damn paper not more, even not a singe point of incest.
It´s an awsome game but this talks makes me sick and I really dont get why the dev aka Nyx wrote that so? o_O
But I´m can´t await what brings the future in this game and their was at least one update, so I hope their is a slght chance that Nikki and I get closer again. I´m excited :giggle:!

Reactions: LSC82

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

This is the first time I'm having difficulties writing a certain scene. It's also difficult to explain what exactly I mean. It's an important scene with a big decision. At this moment it's very barebone with only the things in it which need to be said, but it completely lacks emotion. What makes it worse is that I have to have those scenes for multiple characters, 6 possible routes in total. I'm literally banging my head on my desk for several days now, it didn't help. I think it will be best to just leave it as it is right now and move on to the next scenes and revisit at a later time.
I'm probably going to change a small detail in the previous episode. It's about Erynn and her modelling gig on Saturday. I'll probably change it to Friday because it works better in the timeline. It's only a script change, so it won't affect saves. That Friday will also be the last day of this episode.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
what is this? another game with deep story n pretty render? :KEK: i get it its like the other game, u have tasted all of the girls but need be tought with the story goes on :4Head:

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
i just wanna ask is dev giving ending to melisa path? or there is no melisa path? or the best thing is dev giving each ending for every girls, i mean each girls have their ending? :KEK:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Yep, probably why I like it. The 1st lesson where the MC can answer that he was distracted by Layla's legs made me chuckle so that was it :)...
Same here, the running gag with the number 4 is the gift that keeps on giving... enjoy, more chuckles on the way.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes