ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Okay replayed it from the beginning and on chapter 5; can I just ask if MC ever stops getting jumped and fucked up with no ability to stop it? Really annoying to have it happen repeatedly with different groups of douches and not be able to stop it at all, hope my dude takes some fucking Silat classes or something

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Okay replayed it from the beginning and on chapter 5; can I just ask if MC ever stops getting jumped and fucked up with no ability to stop it? Really annoying to have it happen repeatedly with different groups of douches and not be able to stop it at all, hope my dude takes some fucking Silat classes or something
He's a lover not a fighter :D

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I just read the sinopsis and apparently 18 yearl old is a man. It doesn't say anything about his time working in the carbon mines, so I dont understand how its that possible

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Was kind of hoping there would be an end to the Nikki/Cara route for simplicities sake. Anyone who looked at the script for the latest episode knows what I mean; the branching is so convoluted it doesn't surprise me at all that it takes Nyx a lot of effort to both write the logic and sort through it alongside the additional work and scene variation that each branch necessitates.

Feels weird to say this because the problem is usually the inverse, the story branching in Intertwined is too much and seems to be a point of frustration for Nyx as well.

Reactions: FatGiant

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Quick little update.

Finished scene 2 out of 3 for Nikki, close to finishing the second scene for Cara as well. I've kept it very simple/basic because I'm still not 100% sure what to do. But I can easily add/change her scene once I'm happy with the route. Still have to think of something for her 3rd scene (Sort of main scene for both characters in this episode, Nikki's close to done).

Will start on the school day within a day or two. Thankfully that's fully written and I just have to create the images for it, so it will go quicker.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Played this through a couple of times now, 1st faithful to Layla and 2nd to Alexis, both very enjoyable. I'll go through again slower though to fully appreciate the superb writing as I'm sure I've missed bits & will look forward to further updates in due course.

Graphically Alexis, Layla & Elena would be my preferences but the others have unique personalities and traits so over time I'll probably play through with most of the characters. Personality wise I wasn't sure about Alexis given the quick plunge into full sex but her character grew on me as her path unfolded so I put it down to a momentary weakness (or a few beverages prior to the flight). Erynn's character is also very intriguing and I'll look forward to playing her path when I get the time. Early days regarding Cara & Nikki, the next update will probably add more substance here so looking forward to it.

On a side note does anyone know if there are any plans for Gabbi and/or Brooke (she seems to have a fun character)? Plus a sub path for Emily to rekindle her relationship with Melissia or date John (I think he's the garage owner) may be nice.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Played this through a couple of times now, 1st faithful to Layla and 2nd to Alexis, both very enjoyable. I'll go through again slower though to fully appreciate the superb writing as I'm sure I've missed bits & will look forward to further updates in due course.

Graphically Alexis, Layla & Elena would be my preferences but the others have unique personalities and traits so over time I'll probably play through with most of the characters. Personality wise I wasn't sure about Alexis given the quick plunge into full sex but her character grew on me as her path unfolded so I put it down to a momentary weakness (or a few beverages prior to the flight). Erynn's character is also very intriguing and I'll look forward to playing her path when I get the time. Early days regarding Cara & Nikki, the next update will probably add more substance here so looking forward to it.

On a side note does anyone know if there are any plans for Gabbi and/or Brooke (she seems to have a fun character)? Plus a sub path for Emily to rekindle her relationship with Melissia or date John (I think he's the garage owner) may be nice.
Regarding John, I'm pretty sure he's more intended for Melissa, ::Hint:: ::Hint:: I'm truly looking forward Iris / Erynn arch (hihihi)

Reactions: BBZ01

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
Gabi's path is definitely going somewhere, but I doubt she'll get as much screentime as the core cast. Brooke is a maybe.

Nyx ran a patreon poll about Emily hypothetically dating someone and a majority were open to it. Doesn't sound like it's a priority though, so probably depends on time/inspiration.

Reactions: Dalish

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Gabi's path is definitely going somewhere, but I doubt she'll get as much screentime as the core cast. Brooke is a maybe.

Nyx ran a patreon poll about Emily hypothetically dating someone and a majority were open to it. Doesn't sound like it's a priority though, so probably depends on time/inspiration.
biker john is so totally gonna do a threesome with Em and Mel while Santiago and Andres stand outside the window jerking each other off and calling the biker dude gay!

While the MC is over at Alexxi´s dorm having a threesome with Lexxi and Erynn´s sister while Alexis is recording it all on live feed and broadcasting it to Erynn crying like a motherfucker!

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
biker john is so totally gonna do a threesome with Em and Mel while Santiago and Andres stand outside the window jerking each other off and calling the biker dude gay!

While the MC is over at Alexxi´s dorm having a threesome with Lexxi and Erynn´s sister while Alexis is recording it all on live feed and broadcasting it to Erynn crying like a motherfucker!
o_O

You're always fun to have around, for sure:D

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Very touching that Nix is struggling to fit the obvious scenes with the obvious love interests in as we speak,
while others around here keep flying off the handle bar and ending into supposed totally unrelated uncalled for unnecessary to the plot and simply dragging on the game and plot wild adventures of characters obviously written in the game to hurt MC and that was it. All those chars MC cannot influence at all
are there for nothing but hurt and suffering, which a lotta players seem to be welcoming back into the game for no reason what so ever.

News flash for all the window shopping gamers looking to not game but skip skip skip:
MC was gone for good outta most of the hotties lives and their troubles just piled up to no end.

MC is now deep into his own plot, trying to hold all of the girls hardship on his shoulders,
while all some whatever plot bombing players wanna talk about are idiotic hook ups
of side characters uninterested in the plot of the game and not connected to the story of the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Dalish
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes