LordUmbra

Jun 29, 2018
Just feel like there is drama in places where there need not be any. Too much drama.
It is not bad, but would have been better, if every female within 5km radius of the mc didn't just immediately fall in love with him.

Reactions: Cavanhaquis

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Nobody does. Alexi is a hook up. Then she is gone. Like gone gone for a time.
MC does not call or look for her. Then totally by chance, they meet up.
She actually offers him something to hold on to, rather than giving him pitty like Eyrin or the lot.
Then the others MC has to keep getting beat up, dissed, flaked, pittied until anything good comes.
The game is not getting MC a day by day chronicle, rather showing the highlights of his time:
beat up, contact 1 with hottie q, contact 3 with hottie e, so on and so forth.

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Just feel like there is drama in places where there need not be any. Too much drama.
It is not bad, but would have been better, if every female within 5km radius of the mc didn't just immediately fall in love with him.
They fall in love with you because of your choices as the player.
Don't like girls falling in love with you (lul) ? Be more of an asshole.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Nobody does. Alexi is a hook up. Then she is gone. Like gone gone for a time.
MC does not call or look for her. Then totally by chance, they meet up.
She actually offers him something to hold on to
As Numa_Cway says Lexi can fall in love with the MC but it's not an easy path to negotiate. However, if you're a bit of a romantic (like me) it's worthwhile and superbly well written. As I mentioned above the girlfriend dare scene provoked a similar reaction from Lexi than when I 1st called my wife my girlfriend & yes when I said it I kept walking and she simply stopped then ran after me gave me a big hug and said she hadn't been so happy in ages; got to say when I proposed the whole restaurant heard her squeal of happiness. Context: after we got serious she confided that initially she was only looking for a friend with benefits... There were lots of "issues" to overcome with a "difficult" ex & her relationship there before we got to a good place. I've not tried to do the Erynn path yet but guess that could end in love too although probably also tricky to negotiate the path (I needed advice from a good (female) friend with my wife's "issues" or that would probably have ended up with us friends only). So in short not all LIs fall for the MC, it'll depend on choices...

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikki Klein

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I think some of those can be considered Cs. Anyways, they look perfect for those body types. I guess the developer is trying to make the game more real.

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
Yeah, it's an easy straightforward game where you can explore the different paths without loosing to much time.
Finally did Elena's path, had some scenes which I didn't see before like the cheerleader training with the MC and the MC who plays with her brothers ("Elena has a boyfriend":LOL:).
It's also nice to see her visual expression when she's standing behind the window while they're playing.

I hope in chapter 9 we will be able to romance her.... poor Layla tho.

Another scene which I hadn't seen before is the Melissa scene, she's also really into MC. Was a lovely dreamscene

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
I hope in chapter 9 we will be able to romance her
Hey! You'd better read all Nyx's last progress posts about Episode 9 in particular and some info about what awaits us immediately after in the further development of the story... It's unlikely for us to have an opportunity to move much further in a relationship with Elena and the others (except for Nikki/Cara) in the upcoming episode, I guess...:coffee: But we'll at least have a really good time over spring break in Episode 10, for sure;)

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
Hey! You'd better read all Nyx's last progress posts about Episode 9 in particular and some info about what awaits us immediately after in the further development of the story... It's unlikely for us to have an opportunity to move much further in a relationship with Elena and the others (except for Nikki/Cara) in the upcoming episode, I guess...:coffee: But we'll at least have a really good time over spring break in Episode 10, for sure;)
Will do, tnx for the info :)

Rocks12414

Nov 20, 2020
Hey guys do you know how to get the second gabi scene i have literally tried everything started the whole game thrice had sex with her the first time and still Mc i like "its just gabi and m gonna go"on the second scene could you guys please give me a save file or give some tips to progresss it would be really kind if you guys help me out.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Progress Update - Episode 9 + POLL

Same as last week. Nothing major to communicate. Working on the Thursday school scenes right now. I'm keeping them pretty short else this update becomes bigger again, which I try to avoid. I can always add stuff at the end when time allows. But I want to finish the more important scenes first.

Short list of scenes that still need to be done:

- Thursday school scenes (Medium)
- Thursday after school scene (Short)
- Nikki Thursday afternoon and evening scene (Big)
- Cara Thursday afternoon and evening scene (Big)
- Friday afternoon scene (Big)
- Ending scene. (Short)

This probably won't say much, but it will give you an idea.

A small poll to end it.

Which do you prefer? The One-piece or the bikini. Don't mind the colours as of now. It's mostly the design.

Bikini is winning by a large margin...

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Hey guys do you know how to get the second gabi scene i have literally tried everything started the whole game thrice had sex with her the first time and still Mc i like "its just gabi and m gonna go"on the second scene could you guys please give me a save file or give some tips to progresss it would be really kind if you guys help me out.
Are you sure you didn't messed up somewhere? It can't be that you've been doing everything correct and still don't get what you want. The issue's already been mentioned more than once here. Not to blackmail her is the main hint I can remember here.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Rocks12414

Nov 20, 2020
Are you sure you didn't messed up somewhere? It can't be that you've been doing everything correct and still don't get what you want. The issue's already been mentioned more than once here. Not to blackmail her is the main hint I can remember here.
Dude also can you please tell me the exact steps to follow cuz i wanna find out what i did wrong and how do you get layla to fail the test

Rocks12414

Nov 20, 2020
use the search function! there are like 3-5 steps you must really do! but if you already fucked her once there are only 2 left! 1 is not to blackmail her and the other one is not being on the layla path or something like that! search function top right corner of your screen just type on this thread "gabi path" or something and it should give you 7 or 8 choices to pick from!
Dude there is so much comment on it when i searched and m not getting a proper answer some says inorder to get the black mail option with gabi you have to fight with layla or alexis on pizzeria.after that some says you have to get layla failed but how do you do that please help me bro

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes