Rocks12414

Nov 20, 2020
Dude there is so much comment on it when i searched and m not getting a proper answer some says inorder to get the black mail option with gabi you have to fight with layla or alexis on pizzeria.after that some says you have to get layla failed but how do you do that please help me bro
Nevermind dude i just used a cheat mode and made Gabi End : False so there ya go tht fixed it and dude thx a lot for your help

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
If you don't follow Layla's route, then you won't succeed with Elena.
Indeed. The way the MC perceives Elena and treats her, coupled with how he can be in a love relationship and how happy with him a girl can be, makes Elena get attracted to him more. These two paths have run parallel.

will we have to go layla path for having elena path, till the end ? Or a only elena path is/ will be, possible ?
It is possible, but a lot of important content that brings you closer to Elena is lost in that case. And as peculiar as it may sound, the way to Elena's heart is through your feelings for Layla. It all will go too far and eventually the tipping point will come. I don't think we're going to have a threesome or anything like that. Nyx has made it clear what polygamy can lead to. And polyamory isn't available as a kind of relationship. If you're a lovesick, then you'll have to sacrifice someone.

In fact, you're going to make a choice in favor of one of them. How will this affect their friendship? Will Layla regard this as a betrayal on the part of her best friend? How will this generally affect communication between the three of them? That's what's really intriguing about the upcoming plot development...

Last edited:
Reactions: Fred689 and BBZ01

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
In fact, you're going to make a choice in favor of one of them. How will this affect their friendship? Will Layla regard this as a betrayal on the part of her best friend? How will this generally affect communication between the three of them? That's what's really intriguing about the upcoming plot development...
Yes intriguing... it can be at either end I guess depending on the developer and your choices so 1) there's a "nice" divergence where the MC goes for Elena and explains kindly to Layla or 2) the betrayal route.

Reactions: Nikki Klein

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Yes intriguing... it can be at either end I guess depending on the developer and your choices so 1) there's a "nice" divergence where the MC goes for Elena and explains kindly to Layla or 2) the betrayal route.
Truly hoping for the first one. I've had enough of the girls in tears in Episode 8...

Reactions: BBZ01

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
Indeed. The way the MC perceives Elena and treats her, coupled with how he can be in a love relationship and how happy with him a girl can be, makes Elena get attracted to him more. These two paths have run parallel.

It is possible, but a lot of important content that brings you closer to Elena is lost in that case. And as peculiar as it may sound, the way to Elena's heart is through your feelings for Layla. It all will go too far and eventually the tipping point will come. I don't think we're going to have a threesome or anything like that. Nyx has made it clear what polygamy can lead to. And polyamory isn't available as a kind of relationship. If you're a lovesick, then you'll have to sacrifice someone.

I feel so torn.... maybe, just maybe there could a throuple (or how do you say it) because Elena kissed twice MC and Layla (train and game in room after competition). Both girls also have strong affection to eachother I guess?
But then again in the last hot tub scene MC thought Layla invited also Elena but she didn't... so yeah...

Pff will be a hard thing for me to decide... on Layla's path, while having feelings for Elena AND Val + Cara standing at my door with her luggage at the last render... (facepalm).

Screw this... I will do a new playthrough while rejecting ALL girls while just focussing on Erynn and smashing Ethan 50x on the head. HAH!!

Reactions: Nikki Klein

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
I feel so torn.... maybe, just maybe there could a throuple (or how do you say it) because Elena kissed twice MC and Layla (train and game in room after competition). Both girls also have strong affection to eachother I guess?
[...]
I've seen best friends turn into worst enemies because they were "fighting" for the same guy.
I can easily imagine that happen in a game as well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
I've seen best friends turn into worst enemies because they were "fighting" for the same guy.
Ye, probably something like you wrote, I don't mind tho seems more realistic.

One of the best games I played so far, dunno why but it keep me coming back.

Monetka_

Feb 2, 2021
In fact, this is a common practice in life, since childhood you are the best friends to whom you trust your life, and after that there is a stage of growing up and interest in the same guy / girl from these 2 friends play a cruel joke. In my case with my best friend, I lost him when he got a girlfriend, just because she took up all his free time and controlled him, but thank God they broke up and my best friend came back.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is what most girls do to MC in this game.
They want him outta their lives, but on call for whenever they feel they wanna throw him a bone
and he has to come wiggling his dong
and the biggest smile drooling on his face
because seeing them is supposed to make him happy.

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
In fact, this is a common practice in life, since childhood you are the best friends to whom you trust your life, and after that there is a stage of growing up and interest in the same guy / girl from these 2 friends play a cruel joke. In my case with my best friend, I lost him when he got a girlfriend, just because she took up all his free time and controlled him, but thank God they broke up and my best friend came back.
And you stayed friends or it grew into something more? Could be a happy ending ;)

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
And you stayed friends or it grew into something more? Could be a happy ending ;)
some people... is a hand job worth it? because if i can do it myself i am not putting much premium on it!

Dude, I'm straight and my best friend is too :KEK:
friendship only boundaries are the ones you impose on it!
i have friends who swap wife's between themselves... and as their daughters start to grow older they have debated swapping daughters... but since they swapped so much they are considering doing DNA tests before doing that!

although there is a good thing to all of this crazy shit... one of the 4 of them was infertile but he got to enjoy being a father... the bad part was that the father was none of the other 3 friends... i think i dodged a bullet there, but then again his wife was a slut so probably is wasn´t me either!

My bad :oops:, thought it was B-G thingie.....
Sorry!
it´s not a big thing just a regular thing... it´s the size of the heart that matters in the end! bloody size queens!

Reactions: Fred689

Yellowbird77

Mar 12, 2021
Hello there!

Does this game has any sound? I see sound options but cannot hear anything in the game at all.

I like the art thou , gj :) and it has atleast some story !

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes