Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Full Report for those who are interested....

I didn't want to post a progress update this week since I'm starting to sound like a broken record. It's still the same. I'm basically only focusing on renders. Story renders are already as many as episode 7, total renders (including animations) is 1700+ at the moment. Still, plenty to go. So much for doing smaller updates... But because of all the routes, it's not that easy.

Story for this episode is almost written except the last Cara scene. I had a nice idea, sadly I couldn't find any assets for it. Meaning I have to think of something else. It might not be the most original. I'll probably keep it a little shorter than the Nikki counterpart because if I'll get a better idea along the way or in a later episode, I can switch it out without having wasted hundreds of renders. (Or include it if it fits.)

That's it basically. See it like this, no news is good news?

On a side note. I've noticed that I'm not always getting an email notification if someone DMs me here on Patreon. So if I haven't reacted to your message yet, I'm sorry.
You can also always message me on Discord too.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well i think they are close to graduating so if week or so per update then couple updates left.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nikki Klein

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
To some dirt bag who would want to get you in the park with his friends and beat the lights outta you.
Seen that plenty before, so you should know.

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
damn, now I got to the school trip arc and it seems that valeria is actually going to have her own route but im already locked on alexis route, I really like alexis but would have liked it if all girls had been presented to me from the beginning so I could make an educated choice lol. Still games pretty good so far, the mom stuff felt a bit just there to advance the story and then no ramifications from there buuut Im loving the game so far and the subject will probably be touched again later on.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
I really like alexis but would have liked it if all girls had been presented to me from the beginning so I could make an educated choice lol.
So this allows for a replay making different choices next time. Love the replay ability of this game & it's so well written. I don't know but I guess the writer is a lady as I found the Alexis route difficult as lost her initially after meeting her after the jacuzzi with Layla (went after her at the pizzeria etc & thought it'd be up to her to make the next move)... Guess that's a bloke perspective, trying to play the gentleman and give her time & space to think... (Men from Mars & women from Venus I guess, or I'm simply odd - always a good possibility

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
No guesses, only true facts. This is a female's story, and all the events are from a female's point of view. That's why this is so emotional and a sob story to play through, and your bad choices hurt a girl's feelings so bad.
Thanks, as said Mars vs Venus; I thought not going to Alexis room was the right choice for her and that by going after her at the pizzeria I'd done all I could to get the relationship back on track... How wrong! Guess I'm going to have fun (to say the least) figuring out the Eryn path! I already know that walking away from her in the park is wrong; bizarre as in real life I'd have been so angry at that point that confronting her would have been dangerous! Also when rescuing her from getting molested I think she'd have had to pull me off the guy when I was that age. Guess that'll be an emotional rollercoaster! To put in context I had a shitty time in my teenage years so maybe would have reacted differently had it been better; just got to go with what you (think) you know & see...

Reactions: Nikki Klein

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Because Alex really likes MC and makes time for him. As opposed to just having him around.
Eyrin is like that, just like in the past: MC hung around but was never in the loop of her life.
Hence why she keeps secrets and has a separate, hidden life from her most precious people.
No wonder Eyrin lucked out hard.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes