Monetka_

Feb 2, 2021
  1. Layla *must* fail the test (this means you *must* hook up with Alexis and tell Layla about it in the pizeria)
  2. Then you *mustn't* blackmail Gabi (steal the tests or leave)
I don't know why this is coded like that, but that's how it is.
Layla doesn't need to fail the test, constantly when I replay the game on Layla's ruth, I go to the second sex scene with Gabi without any problems.

Reactions: Nikki Klein

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
same for europeans! even the french just add "wife of:" in their id´s! check a french ID card and it´s clearly written Epouse: husbandsname!

in spain specifically i have yet to understand the naming conventions but half of the times the kids get their mothers names...
If the custom in Spain works the same as in latin america, which is quite possible since latin america is just territories conquered by spain back in the day, both parents keep their 2 last names and the kids they might have get the paternal last name from each, so lets say the father has the last names X and Y and the mother has the last names A and B, the children would get whatever the name they want plus the last names X and the last name A after the name.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Warscared

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Is that a thing right now in the game? do we get extra scenes with valeria or elena if we end all paths before the school trip? havent tried this yet but if true Ill redownload the game to make a run like that lol
Well, basically yes. We've gone too far, so no time now to back off on it. We've gone through a huge number of things happened and decisions made, however all this doesn't prevent you from showing interest in Elena and Valeria in parallel. And also, you can keep the ace up your sleeve either, as for Nikki/Cara. But Episode 8 has prepared a big emotional drama for you and the girls in tears, if you're on the cheat-them-all path... The perfect thing here is having a solo path for every single girl you're into, I guess. Whatever you'd prefer, this is your MC to make choices, anyway.

Reactions: BBZ01

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
If the custom in Spain works the same as in latin america, which is quite possible since latin america is just territories conquered by spain back in the day, both parents keep their 2 last names and the kids they might have get the paternal last name from each, so lets say the father has the last names X and Y and the mother has the last names A and B, the children would get whatever the name they want plus the last names X and the last name A after the name.
It is as you said.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is not given choices to move the plot, he just navigates the drama dropped on him.
MC cannot stop Eyrin from her hurt time and time and again.
MC cannot stop Alex from getting hurt and hurting even is he stood by her 1000000%.
MC cannot stop his ma from getting drunk and fooling around, a habbit she cannot shake.
MC just has to tend to his emotions and his soul while girls do whatever they need to feel the hurt.
1000000000 fold.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
MC is not given choices to move the plot, he just navigates the drama dropped on him.
MC cannot stop Alex from getting hurt and hurting even is he stood by her 1000000%.
MC cannot stop his ma from getting drunk and fooling around, a habbit she cannot shake.
MC just has to tend to his emotions and his soul while girls do whatever they need to feel the hurt.
1000000000 fold.
thats one way of seeing it! the other is to say fuck it, and fuck anything with a pulse that shows weakness, and if someone gets preggers run like hell and fallow Shaggy´s example and scream "it wasn´t me!"

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
thats one way of seeing it! the other is to say fuck it, and fuck anything with a pulse that shows weakness, and if someone gets preggers run like hell and fallow Shaggy´s example and scream "it wasn´t me!"
Like father, like son, a chip off the old block, the apple does not fall far from the tree. The MC has no choice but to follow in his father's footsteps of loving 'em and leaving 'em.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Warscared

Zyanid

Nov 14, 2020
1000000000 fold.
Totally agree with this. It's like mc is just moving with the flow and can't do anything to change its course

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Can't believe how big of a hypocrite Erryn is (and how ugly she looks when she laughs, but that's not important right now). Hook up with Alexis and she gets mad, madder, the maddest. Studiously avoid Alexis, treat Erryn strictly as a friend, what does Erryn do when she sees you with Alexis' little sister? She tries to hook you up with Alexis on the spot and doesn't care that this is a ticking time bomb of a love triangle.

On an unrelated note, I decided to make my own walkthrough mod after realizing scrappy's has bugs, and the whole Erryn-Alexis subplot is a gigantic clusterfuck of flags. It's even worse when you add Iris to the mix. I have no idea how Nyx is going to tackle this in episode 9 when you might or might not have to explain that you have also been fucking Cara/Nikki who might or might not be pregnant. There better be some Gordian knot moment soon that leaves you with at most one main LI

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
If anyone needs, I can share my saves before the start of episode 8 on different routes (Erynn, Lexi, Layla, Erynn+Lexi, Layla(hot tub scene with Lexi and Erynn)).
Monetka_
Ok.... You got my attention... how the heck did ya get the Erynn+Lexi hot tub scene?
Didn't know this was even possible?

Is it the same difficult path as it was to get the threesome kiss with Elena?

So please yes, can you share that safe with me?

Thanks.

Monetka_

Feb 2, 2021
Monetka_
Ok.... You got my attention... how the heck did ya get the Erynn+Lexi hot tub scene?
Didn't know this was even possible?

Is it the same difficult path as it was to get the threesome kiss with Elena?

So please yes, can you share that safe with me?

Thanks.
There's basically nothing complicated there. First of all, you have to ignore Alexis on the plane, you have to follow Layla's route, and with Erynn you need to score no more than 24 relationship points (just make choices that don't give relationship points) and help her with Ethan.

Below I have attached my saves.

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
There's basically nothing complicated there. First of all, you have to ignore Alexis on the plane, you have to follow Layla's route, and with Erynn you need to score no more than 24 relationship points (just make choices that don't give relationship points) and help her with Ethan.

Below I have attached my saves.

Mega
Thanks for the quick reply!!

Monetka_

Feb 2, 2021
Can't believe how big of a hypocrite Erryn is (and how ugly she looks when she laughs, but that's not important right now). Hook up with Alexis and she gets mad, madder, the maddest. Studiously avoid Alexis, treat Erryn strictly as a friend, what does Erryn do when she sees you with Alexis' little sister? She tries to hook you up with Alexis on the spot and doesn't care that this is a ticking time bomb of a love triangle.

On an unrelated note, I decided to make my own walkthrough mod after realizing scrappy's has bugs, and the whole Erryn-Alexis subplot is a gigantic clusterfuck of flags. It's even worse when you add Iris to the mix. I have no idea how Nyx is going to tackle this in episode 9 when you might or might not have to explain that you have also been fucking Cara/Nikki who might or might not be pregnant. There better be some Gordian knot moment soon that leaves you with at most one main LI
What is her hypocrisy? You confuse the moments when you follow her route and show that you are interested in her as a girl, and the moment when the boundaries of friendship are established. Not to mention that I have no idea how you played she gave the reason why she was offended because Alexis was acting behind her back and didn't say anything.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Her whole family was not saying anything.
She ended up crashing their pool party where they admired MC as a beefcake.

MC got the short end of such a careless behavior when his ma went on a bender,
for literally nothing, because her son was finally home and she had a relationship to
rekindle and look forward to, only to get wasted and start making out like a floozy.

These scenes are emotionally charged because they speak volumes of the hypocrisy of
the women in Eyrin inner circles: her ma is fkking around, actively demeaning her bff
by intentionally and relentlessly disrespecting her and her express wish not to drink.

There you have it. Eyrin has no female model of someone who is dependable.
Her own ma is a hustling sex harassing horny bitch wrecking the life of her bff.

That is just mindblowing. She just wanted to make MC and his ma crash and burn.

Some girls in this game just want to make their close ones suffer and do it to no end.

MC is getting sidetracked outta any good human being to be with.

• Haha
Reactions: Fred689

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Hello guys I need help :
I romanced with cara.

After Mc leave for home second time care kisses mc and says I love you but when mc calls. She didn't talk.

Did i did something wrong . . . Help me out guys or there is some conditions on being her path.
Let me know thanks in advance.
It's okay. If she tells you to go fuck yourself, then the path is over.

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes