Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
Any1 out here who tried the Victoria path? Was thinking of doing this one together with the Gabi path while staying out of the way of the main girls.

First lewd scene with Tori was nice... she was "pleasantly" surprised :)

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Well, I am 99% sure Santiago the biodad is Mr. Navarro aka the dude who watched the game with the MC in the bar aka the talent scout.

Could he be someone else as well?

• Gabi Ramirez the Spanish teacher has a husband, but we've seen his portrait, that's not him
  • Valeria could be his daughter (he was worried when she asked Zach to let her go), but she's a recent transfer student, while Mr. Navarro is a regular at Dylan's bar. Perhaps she's another of his wild oats? She's about the same age as the MC, but that actually might explain why Santi's parents wanted to pay for an abortion instead of insisting on a shotgun wedding. They shotgun wedded their son to Valeria's mother instead, they divorced and she moved away when Valeria was 4
lol wtf??

im probably wrong but i swear i remembered the guy who was the talent scout and the one who you talk to at the bar was lexis dad, or i may have just thought that before.

i thought the real dad the santiago geezer was the teachers husband, and i swear when you see the picture it looks like him and i think the teacher even said she looks like him a lot... idk im confused.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Damn, I guess too much masturbation does make you blind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I compared the photo with Santi from the flashback and they didn't look very similar to me. Then I saw Mr Navarro next to the MC and the resemblance was uncanny. I should've gone back and checked again.

Why is she Mrs Ramirez, then? Do Hispanic wives not take their husband's name, like Italian women don't?
oh yeah, i remember when you're on her path she says on the phone about how she knows he was there. idk why i thought that he was lexis dad.. and there is no incest so the mcs dad is not going to be lexis dad. where is the picture of santiago then?

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
oh yeah, i remember when you're on her path she says on the phone about how she knows he was there. idk why i thought that he was lexis dad.. and there is no incest so the mcs dad is not going to be lexis dad. where is the picture of santiago then?
Couldn't Gabi be Valeria's mother? In the pool scene (where the MC holds Val's butt after she has been pushed in the pool by MC's wingman) you can see Gabi look (with a weird face) at Val and vice versa. Straight after this Val asks the MC to let her loose.

Reactions: timpo

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
Couldn't Gabi be Valeria's mother? In the pool scene (where the MC holds Val's butt after she has been pushed in the pool by MC's wingman) you can see Gabi look (with a weird face) at Val and vice versa. Straight after this Val asks the MC to let her loose.
No, Gabi is 28. Meaning she must have been 10 when she's got Valeria which is very unlikely.

• Angry
Reactions: cxx and Fred689

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Finished up both the Thursday school and after school scenes. Working on the last Nikki scene at the moment. In total there are 4 scenes left to do. The Nikki/Cara scenes, the Friday afternoon scene and the ending.

I try to cut the scenes here and there to make them smaller. I've cut so much already in this episode (I think about 60% of content in total), so it doesn't matter at this point.

This will also be the last episode where I cut stuff just to keep the episode smaller and fasten the plot. I feel like I'm rushing and the quality suffers that way. I'll make some changes again after this release.

Probably after episode 10, I'll make an overhaul episode, just like the 5.5 to change things I don't like, add scenes I've cut and other things. But this isn't set in stone yet, could be that I'll wait until after all the spring break episodes. I still have some time to think about it.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
In addition to what CrioniC.Syn said, Valeria is a transfer student that moves into the town after the game starts, while Gabi has been working at the school long for a long enough time.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
im probably wrong but i swear i remembered the guy who was the talent scout and the one who you talk to at the bar was lexis dad, or i may have just thought that before.
The bar scene is set up in a way that draws your attention to how similar the man and the MC are. And it happens soon after you learn about his real father.

where is the picture of santiago then?
In Gabi's bedroom. The MC goes "I hope she's not married... Well, fuck me"

Last edited:

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
The bar scene is set up in a way that draws your attention to how similar the man and the MC are. And it happens soon after you learn about his real father.

In Gabi's bedroom. The MC goes "I hope she's not married... Well, fuck me"
man im so confused, i thought santiago was the dads name? wheres the picture of the real dad compared to them? thats what i meant.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
man im so confused, i thought santiago was the dads name? wheres the picture of the real dad compared to them? thats what i meant.
Santiago is the bio dad, we don't know his family name.
As for Gabi's husband, he's called Mr.Navarro, we don't know his first name.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Santiago is the bio dad, we don't know his family name.
As for Gabi's husband, he's called Mr.Navarro, we don't know his first name.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ohhhhhhhh i get you, we only know the last name... man who says that santiago doesnt look like navarro? he 100% looks like the younger version.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
1. MC's step-father is Andres, he has known him all his life
2. MC's real father is Santiago, he doesn't know what he looks like
3. Gabi is married to Mr Navarro the talent scout (she has a picture of them together in her home and is mad he ignored her during the competition)
4. Mr Navarro looks a lot like the MC (Gabi thinks, "Hmm. Am I that drunk or does he look like...", the bar scene shows him next to the MC, behaving in a very similar way)

Therefore it's almost certain that the MC's real father is Santiago Navarro, the talent scout and the husband of his Spanish teacher.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
1. MC's step-father is Andres, he has known him all his life
2. MC's real father is Santiago, he doesn't know what he looks like
3. Gabi is married to Mr Navarro the talent scout (she has a picture of them together in her home and is mad he ignored her during the competition)
4. Mr Navarro looks a lot like the MC (Gabi thinks, "Hmm. Am I that drunk or does he look like...", the bar scene shows him next to the MC, behaving in a very similar way)

Therefore it's almost certain that the MC's real father is Santiago Navarro, the talent scout and the husband of his Spanish teacher.
agree 100%

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes