CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
The animation in the game is bad in general, maybe when Nyx updates its computer, it will get better.
There aren't any real animations in the game. Seems it's just looped pictures. The first ones have a lower count, but the latest are 30 fps (which is more than enough.)
They surely don't look bad to me. I have no jitters either. You probably need good hardware to load them in.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
man I just started this yesterday and I already lost count of how many times alexis has cried, Im fucking feeling so bad for her rn holy shit lol
She makes mistakes after mistakes and then she cries, some people are like that, always choosing the bad solution and then they got fucked up. So at first you feel sory for them, but after a while you start to think that they deserved it. It's hard i know but well you can't solve all the problems people jump into.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Question for anyone more clued in than myself, is this latest update basically putting a bow on the Nikki/Cara storylines?

Feel like the game has too many LIs which stretches Nyx thin having to constantly accommodate so many routes and characters.

Script for the last episode had so many conditionals the conditionals had conditionals. It gave me a headache just looking at them, she needs to cut herself a break lol

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
I like the game but we are at a point where even with a walkthrough is hard to follow all the paths
Yes, I think it's designed to keep the MC honest or at least honest(ish) so you need to drop paths to make it possible to follow & only 1main LI to get the maximum benefit from the story. Good replay ability as all LIs have different characters and perspectives.

Reactions: Nikki Klein

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
Yes, I think it's designed to keep the MC honest or at least honest(ish) so you need to drop paths to make it possible to follow & only 1main LI to get the maximum benefit from the story. Good replay ability as all LIs have different characters and perspectives.
Did Nyx said who are the main LI's?

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Did Nyx said who are the main LI's?
I'm sure they were initially Alexis, Erynn and Layla, and so still are they. These are the fundamental characters the plot revolves around. All the other girls are supposed to help to make you choose who you have true feelings for, I guess. I mean it's intended to see if you're ready to leave everything you've been through with one of the three and hit on Valeria? Or maybe you had your eye on your sexy classmate's best friend, but you've already fallen head over heels with Layla, and now you're torn between her and latino Elena? Or are your feelings for Nikki/Cara still unsettled?

Reactions: BBZ01

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I'm sure they were initially Alexis, Erynn and Layla, and so still are they. These are the fundamental characters the plot revolves around. All the other girls are supposed to help to make you choose who you have true feelings for, I guess. I mean it's intended to see if you're ready to leave everything you've been through with one of the three and hit on Valeria? Or maybe you had your eye on your sexy classmate's best friend, but you've already fallen head over heels with Layla, and now you're torn between her and latino Elena? Or are your feelings for Nikki/Cara still unsettled?
No Alexis wasn't a LI initially, she was a just a hook up/one night stand iirc.
As for Nikki, she should have died initially...something with a car incident i think.
I really hope Nikki/Cara, Gabi and Valeria are LI's which will get an good ending.

луна

Aug 24, 2021
Im wondering what is the reason why Nikki or Cara to go to MC house , what do you think guys ? They are moving with him or just visiting.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Not really true as the MC can decline the hook up on the plane and can go out with her when he meets her working at the bar. Her relationship is very full on and tricky as she's also best friends wit Erynn who sees her going out with MC as a betrayal because Alexis doesn't tell her until it's too late; scared of her reaction I guess so makes it worse.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
At least, until we get the gist of whose father is who, we won't see the end of it.
Well, I am 99% sure Santiago the biodad is Mr. Navarro aka the dude who watched the game with the MC in the bar aka the talent scout.

Could he be someone else as well?

• Gabi Ramirez the Spanish teacher has a husband, but we've seen his portrait, that's not him
  • Valeria could be his daughter (he was worried when she asked Zach to let her go), but she's a recent transfer student, while Mr. Navarro is a regular at Dylan's bar. Perhaps she's another of his wild oats? She's about the same age as the MC, but that actually might explain why Santi's parents wanted to pay for an abortion instead of insisting on a shotgun wedding. They shotgun wedded their son to Valeria's mother instead, they divorced and she moved away when Valeria was 4

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well, I am 99% sure Santiago the biodad is Mr. Navarro aka the dude who watched the game with the MC in the bar aka the talent scout.

Could he be someone else as well?

• Gabi Ramirez the Spanish teacher has a husband, but we've seen his portrait, that's not him
  • Valeria could be his daughter (he was worried when she asked Zach to let her go), but she's a recent transfer student, while Mr. Navarro is a regular at Dylan's bar. Perhaps she's another of his wild oats? She's about the same age as the MC, but that actually might explain why Santi's parents wanted to pay for an abortion instead of insisting on a shotgun wedding. They shotgun wedded their son to Valeria's mother instead, they divorced and she moved away when Valeria was 4
The talent scout (aka the dude who watched the game with the MC) is Gabi's husband...thats pretty clear if u listen to Gabi's talk at the phone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How is that not Gabi's husband...

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
As for Nikki, she should have died initially...something with a car incident i think.
I really hope Nikki/Cara, Gabi and Valeria are LI's which will get an good ending.
Alexis has more screentime and sex scenes than Erynn. It sure looks like Nyx's favorite to be an after though.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yes .. once she gets to randomly meet MC, just like Eyrin randomly met MC.
Recurring babes stunbling into MC is a good way to introduce plot driven interactions.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
The talent scout (aka the dude who watched the game with the MC) is Gabi's husband...thats pretty clear if u listen to Gabi's talk at the phone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How is that not Gabi's husband...
Damn, I guess too much masturbation does make you blind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I compared the photo with Santi from the flashback and they didn't look very similar to me. Then I saw Mr Navarro next to the MC and the resemblance was uncanny. I should've gone back and checked again.

Why is she Mrs Ramirez, then? Do Hispanic wives not take their husband's name, like Italian women don't?

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
Is that a thing right now in the game? do we get extra scenes with valeria or elena if we end all paths before the school trip? havent tried this yet but if true Ill redownload the game to make a run like that lol

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
Why is she Mrs Ramirez, then? Do Hispanic wives not take their husband's name, like Italian women don't?
Not in latin america, no, they keep both their last names but they tend to take their husbands last name if they live in the US because thats the custom there but im sure some wont do it if they are like first generation immigrants or so.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Hey guys do you know how to get the second gabi scene i have literally tried everything started the whole game thrice had sex with her the first time and still Mc i like "its just gabi and m gonna go"on the second scene could you guys please give me a save file or give some tips to progresss it would be really kind if you guys help me out.
  1. Layla *must* fail the test (this means you *must* hook up with Alexis and tell Layla about it in the pizeria)
  2. Then you *mustn't* blackmail Gabi (steal the tests or leave)
I don't know why this is coded like that, but that's how it is.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes