nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
I only remember the annoying piano sound when erynn and lexi get into a fight
other than that... no idea. I usually mute the games cause I have some music playing

Reactions: Yellowbird77

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Is there Any Update News Yet ?
It's the very last actual latest one:

Progress Update - Episode 9 + POLL

Same as last week. Nothing major to communicate. Working on the Thursday school scenes right now. I'm keeping them pretty short else this update becomes bigger again, which I try to avoid. I can always add stuff at the end when time allows. But I want to finish the more important scenes first.

Short list of scenes that still need to be done:

- Thursday school scenes (Medium)
- Thursday after school scene (Short)
- Nikki Thursday afternoon and evening scene (Big)
- Cara Thursday afternoon and evening scene (Big)
- Friday afternoon scene (Big)
- Ending scene. (Short)

This probably won't say much, but it will give you an idea.

A small poll to end it.

Which do you prefer? The One-piece or the bikini. Don't mind the colours as of now. It's mostly the design.

Bikini is winning by a large margin...

Last edited:

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
Is there a walkthrough for version 8? where to download step by step guide for version 8
You can find a "general guide"via Google, mejoress.com (search intertwined v 0.8) walkthrough is normally first on the search. A step by step guide I didn't find neither.
Honestly you can't do much wrong tho in the episode.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Nikki Klein
Hi Nikki, mind posting the latest update 03/03 if possible?
Hey! The latest progress report from Nyx was 03/01 as I've already mentioned. And I don't actually recall any preview pictures have been ever leaked here, so... Pending next progress news. And also, unfortunately, I still couldn't post it, even if I wanted to.

Reactions: Fred689

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
Hey! The latest progress report from Nyx was 03/01 as I've already mentioned. And I don't actually recall any preview pictures have been ever leaked here, so... Pending next progress news. And also, unfortunately, I still couldn't post it, even if I wanted to.
Nikki Klein lape23

Let me rephrase my question, I didn't want to ask for picture leaks, previews and such. It was just a question about the progress update news like posted a few posts above on 1st march. Maybe this update was public hence it showed up here.

Thanks for the reply tho.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

Same as last week. Nothing major to communicate. Working on the Thursday school scenes right now. I'm keeping them pretty short.

Ergo .. short scenes to pile up a lotta paths with mild plot advancement or just fan service.

Preview pictures - Episode 9 - Trouble

Ergo ... there will be drama build up in the next episode .. be ready for the harsh choices, y”all!

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022

Same as last week. Nothing major to communicate. Working on the Thursday school scenes right now. I'm keeping them pretty short.

Ergo .. short scenes to pile up a lotta paths with mild plot advancement or just fan service.

Preview pictures - Episode 9 - Trouble

Ergo ... there will be drama build up in the next episode .. be ready for the harsh choices, y”all!
Nooo.... I don't want to take choices just need a harem with Layla (and amagawd Principal Moore), Elena and Val while going to the beach with Erynn, Cara and Lexi.
Yeah... to much asked probably :(

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes