FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Yep, probably why I like it. The 1st lesson where the MC can answer that he was distracted by Layla's legs made me chuckle so that was it :)...
Same here, the running gag with the number 4 is the gift that keeps on giving... enjoy, more chuckles on the way.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
yo guys is there any scene mc with val after this? im really curious though cuz first i wanna elena be my best then she show up :KEK: if yes what option need to choose, spoil me pls?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also who is she on the banner slept with mc? seems ive seen her but maybe my guess is wrong

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

I know I said last time I will make smaller updates again but this episode will be a bit bigger than the usual 1-7 episodes again. (But not nearly as big as 8!). I also decided not to split this one up into 2 episodes for a few reasons.

This episode mainly focuses on the flashback and Nikki/Cara. If you aren't on their routes, there won't be much content at all with other characters if I split it.

There's a particular ending I have in mind and I really want that in this episode.

I've almost finished the second part of the Nikki route. Both Nikki/Cara will have 3 scenes. The first is somewhat the same for both characters and then it starts to differ. Meaning I really need to start figuring out what the Cara route will look like since I want to work on it once Nikki's second part is done. I can't really skip it any longer because I need to know how it flows into the next scenes. But once that's figured out, it's all smooth sailing from there, I hope.

Also, because this will be a bigger episode than expected, I probably won't have time to look into a scene gallery. Maybe once I start coding everything, I have a chance to look at it but most likely it will be postponed to another episode. Sorry about that.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
ah, so no content to play in the next episode. gotcha

seriously, though
View attachment 1656173
It's your own problem to live with:whistle:

I never get those of you who keeps rejecting certain characters out of principle instead of viewing, at least out of curiosity, all the content that took the dev a lot of time to create it, and which was your several months of waiting.

I'd like to keep things clean, so I'm not about you being wrong with your own preferences in the story, I'm just out of getting it. A game's not a real life, why not just give it a try? Anyway, what have you got to lose? That's the beauty of having such an opportunity to feel like a part of relationships of various kinds.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
ah, so no content to play in the next episode. gotcha

seriously, though
View attachment 1656173
its Santiago head, once Andres lost everything and got fired he decided to have his revenge on the man who fucked his woman and put a baby in her ruining his entire life!

although moreno and vicari... so the MC is 100% latino but only 50% hispanic... nice to know!

I'll be extremely disappointed if the MC doesn't go AAAAAAYYYYYY at least once by the end of the game
nice, but Emily could also be Romanian or even French!
Vicari is for sure Latin derived but does not mean it has to be specifically Italian!

Last edited:

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
It's your own problem to live with:whistle:

I never get those of you who keeps rejecting certain characters out of principle instead of viewing, at least out of curiosity, all the content that took the dev a lot of time to create it, and which was your several months of waiting.

I'd like to keep things clean, so I'm not about you being wrong with your own preferences in the story, I'm just out of getting it. A game's not a real life, why not just give it a try? Anyway, what have you got to lose? That's the beauty of having such an opportunity to feel like a part of relationships of various kinds.
oh, no, I've tried them in several playthroughs. Nikki seems fine to an extent, Cara is... idk
but compare them to Lexi, Erynn or Layla - they have literally no chance whatsoever of being your go-to LI

although moreno and vicari... so the MC is 100% latino but only 50% hispanic... nice to know!
I'll be extremely disappointed if the MC doesn't go AAAAAAYYYYYY at least once by the end of the game

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Same here, the running gag with the number 4 is the gift that keeps on giving... enjoy, more chuckles on the way.
Spot on, the 4 joke is great and well written but kudos from me to the writer as I saw what was coming and was thinking to answer Layla's legs before the teacher interrupted.

Reactions: FatGiant

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
the number 4 is the gift that keeps on giving... enjoy, more chuckles on the way.
Hehe indeed, pier 4 etc :). Thanks again for the recommendation as I'd not usually go near school setting games (bad teenage memories) but this seems different and I'm glad I gave it a try basically from your comments re Chasing Sunsets. I'm probably a bit odd but like to play these games (when well written) as I would like to have done in the real world, stay true unless something irreparable happens & I like that you seem to be able to so here, Layla in my case, however, I think that (if I'm right) this can have multiple play throughs with different girls. Don't get me wrong I also like the pure "sex" games, but well written games can also add a feel good value as well.

An ask Maleficant / Sh0gvn If you have a good relationship with more than 1 girl please can you add a note of warning in the text if an answer will lead to a sex scene as when I play I'd like to be friends with some but not a friend with benefits? If not, no worries I'll use saves more often. Haven't tried it but I guess you have, or will have, some bad ends for playing the field...

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
Hmm, I think I messed up with Alexis.... Is it possible to stay on her path? I took the wrong decision at the Pizzeria.
No need for spoilers, just want to know if any1 was able to keep on her love path.
Tnx

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes