SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
i might have confused the two but NTR either means netorare or netorari depending if its you getting the mental breakdown or the woman/otherdude/couple
I thought it's any sex without the MC! Can be you sister, mother anyone that had ever sex without the MC. In the past, in the future, whenever! Even dreaming counts! Or looking, thinking, thought crime like in 1984! So thought NTR is a real thing.

• Haha
Reactions: francoforte

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Pretty much the same as last week. Still working on the flashback scene, but I think I'll be done with it this week somewhere. Even though I've cut 80% of the scenes/story, it's still pretty long. I might cut a few more scenes else there won't be any content with other characters. This will mostly be an episode with the flashback, Nikki/Cara scenes and a few scenes with the school girls.

A little heads up and I will keep mentioning this. As this will be a smaller episode again (compared to ep8), there won't be much progress with the story/relationships since it's the last days before spring break (and of course because there's less content, to begin with). During spring break, there will be much more progression, but that's probably ep 10, 11, ... So if you're only looking to play a certain path, especially relationship-wise. I'd wait a few episodes. Keep in mind that this VN basically goes day by day, and we are only about 3 weeks in! I try to fasten situations already, but it still has to make a little sense.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The purpose of those scenes with literally anybody else with no introduction and no story having sex
is precisely what you said: ” people who are too insecure will view anyone else having sex as NTR since it affects their self esteem so in the end of the day NTR is dependent on how low or high your self esteem trully is! ” - you are talking about the MC, because the story makes MC be miserable for the whole thing.
Other dev tropes to filler bad writing is dumb self doubt/rapist/irrational/counterituitive thoughts of MC.
Those scenes are there to make MC miserable, to get it/her/him down and hurt and demeaned.

The disgust it inflicts on viewers, the players feel neauseated at the whole thing.

Also, there is no actual point or scope or horison of desire to improve that we can discern in MC
for the most part, just stepping from one hard choice to another dumb situation to
literal strangers having at it with no impact on the story, no reason to affect and no actual insight into MC.

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
I hope we better Not have to wait that long Again for a new Update i hope we well get it be for Dec i hope ?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
it´s any non consensual (like you allowing it!) sex that the person you have feelings for as/is having! so if its your mother or sister it does not change the only benchmark for it is that you have feelings for that person and they are rocking their rocks off with someone else!
From a polyamorous perspective, if they are finding joy and are coming back to you, there's no problem.
people who are too insecure will view anyone else having sex as NTR since it affects their self esteem so in the end of the day NTR is dependent on how low or high your self esteem trully is!
That has been my impression as well.
hope i made it clearer, some people are not capable of handling while for others (granted on the sociopath/psichopat spectrum) have no issues with everyone fucking everyone because their self worth/esteem and/or emotional attachment is not in those caracthers!
In many ways, these games are often life simulators, though which we consider things outside of our own experience, through wich we test our own responses and feelings. The same holds for books and movies/TV. As in real life, some people are afraid of losing, some are just experiencing FOMO (Fear of Missing Out). I had one nesting partner who was experiencing that when I finally started seeing someone. I tried to help solve that by trying to do more with both of them, but that didn't seem to work out either. She eventually married another guy, but she still feels it about me from time to time. She sees the things I'm doing without her and misses me sharing that with her.

That is what it is. The point is that some of us do have the capacity to practice some form of ethical non-monogamy without losing oneself*. Others find it too stressful. Unfortunately this often gets passed on when one is playing one of these games.

*Ironically, for me in RL, I find that I'm more likely to lose track of myself when involved with only one. It becomes far to easy to adapt to the other person.

Reactions: Warscared

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Finally got around to playing the last update and oh shit. Valeria.
All the other girls? Meh. Even my fave Nikki, sorry Niks..
I just hope Valeria will be an actual main LI now?
As for Zach? fuck that guy, what a complete embarassing tool. Valeria is way too good for that kid. I'd be happy to set up him with Errin though.

Reactions: Mc00110 and Ozo-One
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes