Aug 15, 2019
Follow the walkthrough for the first six chapters, get all the Layla and Elena points. Do not lie to Layla about your bruises (#127 in the walkthrough) even though it costs you points with Elena. To make things simple, either ignore Alexis on the plane or let her go her at the end of chapter 6 (#151). If you can't kiss Layla at the pizzeria you messed something up.

From chapter 7 onwards:
  • "Help Elena" in the playfight with her and Layla
  • "Talk to her" and then say "Okay" to helping her train
  • "Keep steady" when training (don't look up her skirt)
  • "High-five" Elena at the pool
  • "Grab her" after the pool fight with Zach and Val
  • "Check her out" and "Cheer" at the track before Layla and Val's race
  • Ignore Gabi and Tori after your race
  • Then so long as you haven't broken up with Layla, you'll get the threeway kiss options
Ok so I lied to Layla for the Elena points,
I'm thinking that's where I messed up since I did everything else and have seen all the other scenes with Elena.

Aug 15, 2019
just getting to helping elena out practice is a pain in the ass without any help. even if you try maxing elena points, you may miss it due to a single wrong answer. I think the path tolerates a maximum of one mistake. if that even.
Ugh Elena is a pain in the ass Li her steps have to be so specific

alpha1weak

Nov 4, 2021
Ugh Elena is a pain in the ass Li her steps have to be so specific
- Elena Dont ever Check them out except in ep 8 when you're with Elena and Sienna and theyre wearing Cheer Outfit
- You must be on Layla Path
- Heaven Bar with Layla Choose She's Cute
- Go Home with Layla after the bar
- At the beach with them, Buy her Sunscreen. And pick No when flashback of train ride.
- Trouble with Lucas, wait for layla after meeting with Principal Moore. Elena approach you and tell her what happend and pick
Help her.
- Lie with Layla when she's asking what hapen with his face.
- When Elena is alone outside the school Talk to Her and Agree to help her.
- Practice with Elena dont check out and pick Steady.
- Help Layla or Elena when they are wrestling. I personally choose Help Layla it doesnt matter if you didnt pick Elena.
- Of course when youre in Layla Path, you got to practice with her for running camp at the park.
- High five with Elena when Tori walks over you.
- Block Elena because of her nip slip at the pool.
- Running comp start with Layla, you elena and sienna. Check her out because of the outfit and Choose Cheer.

And their you go, when you and them play the drinking game you got the option the 3-way kiss. You, Layla, Elena

Reactions: steelseries88

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
I can't do the gabi second sex scene within game?
am I doing something wrong
Some people need to start a new game to get Gabi's second scene. There was a bug with her in a previous version - its been fixed, but if you're using a save from before then it work wont.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
1641916142987.png

Episode 9 will also have a flashback for a certain route. You might have figured already, I really like flashbacks. They give the characters more life and you'll get to know why they are who they are.
While I was writing the story for it, I got ideas after ideas. It was really fun writing it. So fun that I have so much material, I can easily make it a whole episode. Probably even bigger than the first Cara/Nikki flashback and I'm not even finished writing it. But I don't know if people would appreciate it since you'll only see it on 1 specific route and it doesn't progress the main story. So, I started cutting it, making the scenes as small as possible with lots of jumps, but at the same time, keeping it flowing. Not as easy, but sacrifices need to be done here and there. It's still decently big though. I'll keep the long version for a later time.
I started looking at some gallery code. I see there are 2 main "versions". One with a picture that unlocks when you saw a certain scene in the game, that way you know if you saw all scenes or not and one with a replay function. What would you rather have?
I don't know if I'm going to implement it in this episode or in a later one because honestly, I don't understand the code. It seems logical but I just don't get it, I don't know how to start. And I don't want to waste time learning how to do everything now when I can rather use my time continuing with the story/renders instead.
About the Nikki/Cara dilemma. I switched all Cara scenes to Nikki. I think they fit her character better, Cara is more timid. So now I have to come up with something new/different for Cara. I still have some time before I work on her scenes though. I want to finish the whole flashback first.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
I'd say the ex-girlfriend is prime suspect for the flashback. Try to make her more likeable (which she currently lacks imo).
I believe this goes without saying

I kinda like Iris already, don't even need a flashback :D
we'll see how she'll compete with other girls, though after she gets her own story

as for nikki/cano... I don't know, I could have lived without any continuation of their story

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Iris is like a Erynn that actually puts out... i hope!

As for the Cara Nikki issue i would probably keep just one of the girls or it branches too much!

As for the gallery stuff, yes! without a gallery most of us have no clue how much we missed in terms of content and without the forum we would never know and assume low productivity on the part of the dev when she probably is putting 4-5 times more content then what we "enjoyed"! at the same time if we never saw it did she really do it?

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
as for nikki/cano... I don't know, I could have lived without any continuation of their story
If you bang Julia( Cara's friend) things end between you and Cara/Nikki if you are that disinterested.

Iris is like a Erynn that actually puts out... i hope!

As for the Cara Nikki issue i would probably keep just one of the girls or it branches too much!

As for the gallery stuff, yes! without a gallery most of us have no clue how much we missed in terms of content and without the forum we would never know and assume low productivity on the part of the dev when she probably is putting 4-5 times more content then what we "enjoyed"! at the same time if we never saw it did she really do it?
Everything we hear about Iris suggests that their relationship wasn't about going to the mall and walking holding hands, the MC wasn't a virgin when he did Alexis cousin the tatoo artist (forgot her name right now).

And yeah, a gallery helps you know you there's more things for you to find out.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
If you bang Julia( Cara's friend) things end between you and Cara/Nikki if you are that disinterested.
I know. but I'm not a monster. I just act meh towards them so we move out asap

I was referring to that they weren't even supposed to be back in the original story but the fans' opinions made nyx change her mind
or at least that's what I read somewhere

Reactions: LSC82

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

I was referring to that they weren't even supposed to be back in the original story but the fans' opinions made nyx change her mind
No it was Nyx's own opinion of Nikki that made her keep her not the fans, same goes for Alexis for that matter.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

I believe the original intent was to have Nikki ran over by a car and die (brutal i know), which would be the event that causes the MC to move back with his mom.
No idea if Cara's story would end there(Nikki's obviously would), she might've still popped in later.

Last edited:

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
No it was Nyx's own opinion of Nikki that made her keep her not the fans, same goes for Alexis for that matter.
I believe I have made a mistake. you are right. I have read that about alexis, not nikki/cara

I believe the original intent was to have Nikki ran over by a car and die (brutal i know), which would be the event that causes the MC to move back with his mom.
well, glad it ended (well, not ended) like this

Reactions: LSC82

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Great update! and having Cara show up at the very end!!! I mean, I JUST thought I had things stable with me n Layla (poor Alexis, have to do a path with her solo) and now Cara shows up!! (No real interest in Iris) Also, anyone know if there will be more Valeria content? SHE would be worthy of a full on save.

Reactions: Mc00110

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
anyone know if there will be more Valeria content
How come you doubt it? Your fan gut might tell you the right and obvious answer to your question ;) Everybody's crazy about Valeria after the last update released :love: Perhaps the upcoming update will give you an opportunity to dig a little deeper into her story, but you can be sure of that it goes as much deeper as possible in further updates. She's decently competitive now(y)

Reactions: faradhii

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
OK..... this is the first time I've been legitimately unhappy with this.... So on my "manwhore" route where I ended up with Layla while sleeping with anything with a pulse I ended up first in the track meet and Madison High ended up first in the cheerleading. This was ALSO the case on my "pure" Layla run (I love Layla, she's my "best girl" though Valeria is making a run at it). On my Alexis save I end up 4th and Madison High cheer ends up 2nd? I mean... WTF??? Who I sleep with and end up with has an effect on my track skills and on the cheer leading squad??? Sorry, calling bullshit on that....

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
It does, it's just vaguely dissapointing.... I mean, I can actually see the progression... you have a GF, so why try hard? You didn't help Elena, so she doesn't perform as well... It just feels kind of... cheap? I suppose? Like Elena and the cheerleader's success is dependant on MY help and approval? I could get behind my failing to perform up to expectations (though I'd be dissapointed cause it's a game and I want to be the super successful hero) But I think it's bad form to punish Elena, Sienna and crew....

Reactions: Warscared

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
It does, it's just vaguely dissapointing.... I mean, I can actually see the progression... you have a GF, so why try hard? You didn't help Elena, so she doesn't perform as well... It just feels kind of... cheap? I suppose? Like Elena and the cheerleader's success is dependant on MY help and approval? I could get behind my failing to perform up to expectations (though I'd be dissapointed cause it's a game and I want to be the super successful hero) But I think it's bad form to punish Elena, Sienna and crew....
In any case, helping Elena and training with Layla at the park doesn't sacrifice your Alexis route.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes