seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Finally got around to the update and...

There's only stairway to heaven progression with Layla and that's it? No progression for other routes?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Finally got around to the update and...

There's only stairway to heaven progression with Layla and that's it? No progression for other routes?
there is full sex with alexis and something with gabi or tori.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Progress_Episode_9.png

First of all, best wishes for 2022!

I had a nice break the last couple weeks, but now it's time to get to work on the next episode. I don't have much to tell just yet. I've written some of the story and started creating scenes/renders yesterday.
The Nikki/Cara dilemma still exists, so I'm skipping that for now until I have a solution I'm happy with.
There will be somewhat of an ending if you are on a certain path in this episode. What I mean by that is, you will close so many relationships at the same time that you skip lots of other content. Be warned.
I changed the look of John (Iris' dad) a bit. I hated the beard texture but that was the only bigger beard I had that looked okay-ish. Also, he needed more tattoos, so I changed that too. So next time you see him, he has a shorter beard (he shaved a bit) and totally different tattoos. The images of episode 8, where he's seen, will be changed at some point, but that's no priority as of now. I'll do that once time allows it. Don't even know if he'll be featured in this episode yet, so...

That's it for now. I guess I'll have more to say once I'm a bit further along or once the problems start to pile up.

Jan 11, 2021
then you shall have none! as Valeria stated in the last update regarding Zach, if he was to just stick with one instead of trying to reach for heaven he probably could get one!
Well, Zach is not in this game to get laid (ever). The sole reason for his existence is to show the striking contrast between the mentality of the MC and of a below average intelligence high school senior.

His behaviour should serve as a strong guide for players on where not to go.

I mean, you can choose whatever he suggests, just make sure you save your game first. (And never spill him anything, or you will regret it.)

• Haha
Reactions: Boogie and botc76
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes