Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I just had a look through the files, and there are only three mentions of "wager," once when Layla asks the MC about it, and two to set the variable to true or false with his response.

So, I'd guess that means it's probably just coming in a future update. Unless it just got completely forgotten about, which I suppose is possible, but I wouldn't expect it from Nyx.
Just a hunch with nothing to back me up, but it'll pop up in a future episode at the most inopportune time, to create more drama.

• Angry
Reactions: Lio.k01 and Kcilfap

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
So, I'd guess that means it's probably just coming in a future update. Unless it just got completely forgotten about, which I suppose is possible, but I wouldn't expect it from Nyx.
The fact Nyx worries about every single event/scene in her story and thinks everything out to detail give me hope this wouldn't get completely lost. I was just hoping for any payoff there at training camp but then unfortunately couldn't find any render in 'images' folder made for this so it did kind of upset me.

Reactions: Kcilfap

Kcilfap

Oct 20, 2021
The fact Nyx worries about every single event/scene in her story and thinks everything out to detail give me hope this wouldn't get completely lost. I was just hoping for any payoff there at training camp but then unfortunately couldn't find any render in 'images' folder made for this so it did kind of upset me.
For sure, the way Layla was talking about it definitely made me think it would be something that happens at the training camp. Just another thing to look forward to for the next update, though!

Kcilfap

Oct 20, 2021
Guys how can I trigger Ms. Ramirez scene in sports event ?
Unless there's something obvious I missed, I think you just need to have started her route in the earlier chapters, and then investigate the noise you hear at the camp between the track and the cheerleading competition. From there, ask her if she's alright, and don't push her away when she kisses you.

Baltofer

Dec 30, 2018
Unless there's something obvious I missed, I think you just need to have started her route in the earlier chapters, and then investigate the noise you hear at the camp between the track and the cheerleading competition. From there, ask her if she's alright, and don't push her away when she kisses you.
Don't forget that Layla has to fail the test

Kcilfap

Oct 20, 2021
also means you´ll fuck up the Layla route and by going to Gabi you miss out on Tori sex scene and loose points with all the girls by missing the cheering competition (that for them to win you must skip your practice with Layla and practice cheering with elena... choices byting you in the ass at every turn and if you try to balance it out you get nothing...ffs talk about a real life situation!)
Right? After noticing what the consequences would be for pursuing Gabi, I went back and cut it off, even on my "manwhore" run. Sorry Gabi, but making Layla and Elena sad isn't on my schedule! I'll have to go back and do a Gabi run on a separate save.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Hey, you are supposed to train with Layla after school to win the race, but when is that exactly ? Is this something that you should have done 3 updates ago and now the consequences are here ? What was the other option that I didn't race with her ?

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Guys how can I trigger Ms. Ramirez scene in sports event ?
Pretty much what Kcilfap said. But last update were made some adjusting to variables on past scripts, so I wasn't getting the second chance with Gabi. Had to replay from before de Spanish test to trigger that choice. It was not necessary for Layla to fail the test, and winning or loosing the race doesn' matter.

Reactions: Esp``

Mr. Valentine

Jul 2, 2021
Pretty much what Kcilfap said. But last update were made some adjusting to variables on past scripts, so I wasn't getting the second chance with Gabi. Had to replay from before de Spanish test to trigger that choice. It was not necessary for Layla to fail the test, and winning or loosing the race doesn' matter.
As he said I investigated the noise in training camp but mc said (oh it's just Gabi it's not my business anyway) and he went off to cheer leading absolutely i had sex with Gabi in her house but I don't know how to get more points of her there were no options for me either

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
As he said I investigated the noise in training camp but mc said (oh it's just Gabi it's not my business anyway) and he went off to cheer leading absolutely i had sex with Gabi in her house but I don't know how to get more points of her there were no options for me either
If you slept with her before, and didn't blackmailed her if Layla fail the test, the option should be there. In my case, had to replay from before de Spanish test for some variables to be set correctly for last update.

Mr. Valentine

Jul 2, 2021
If you slept with her before, and didn't blackmailed her if Layla fail the test, the option should be there. In my case, had to replay from before de Spanish test for some variables to be set correctly for last update.
Beleive me I didn't get any options about black mailing her and the version was (8.1) could that be fixed in (8.2)?

Kcilfap

Oct 20, 2021
I was soo hoping for the Moms to be a thing! and to keep their relationships going...
Definitely hoping that Melissa has more content coming, that's for sure! Her reaction if the MC shows interest in her gives me hope, but who knows if it'll actually happen.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Hey, you are supposed to train with Layla after school to win the race, but when is that exactly ? Is this something that you should have done 3 updates ago and now the consequences are here ? What was the other option that I didn't race with her ?
I guess it was in 0.7, where you train with Layla (and yes training with her wins your race against Darryl). The other Option was Lexi asking you out for a date before Summer Camp.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes