LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I have the same problem. Spent the night with her ( when you first meet her drunk at the bar), didn't blackmail her, always get her ( jealous) scene when she warns you about dating principal's daughter. I did a few fast CTRL skip-re runs..but MC always says "It's not my business, after he overhears her on phone".
I can't tell with this one either, might be a bug, sometimes she remains available, sometimes she closes despite my interactions with her being pretty much the same...

There is no single route with Elena yet. You can only see Elena's reactions when you are on the Layla Love Route. The best way to see your reaction to MC after the house visit with Elena and MC says goodbye and Elena says "I know what you mean ... layla. All other interactions with Elena: Pool, Truth and Dare 3 Way kiss indicate a possibly coming one possible Elena route there.
Elena is so closely connected to Layla that I think what we are going to get is couple of bisexual girls still "figuring it out".
The normally ultra jealous Layla, is kinda open to mixing it up a bit when it comes to Elena.
And Elena kisses Layla before kissing the MC on the train.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I can't tell with this one either, might be a bug, sometimes she remains available, sometimes she closes despite my interactions with her being pretty much the same...
I previously had it remain open but as i managed to squeeze an extra couple of Layla points in my most recent run MC decided it wasn't his business.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I previously had it remain open but as i managed to squeeze an extra couple of Layla points in my most recent run MC decided it wasn't his business.
I had 2 pretty similar runs, one i ditched Alexis in the Pizza place, Gabi was availiable after the race.
The other i carried on lying to Alexis and Layla about one another, Gabi was closed for no apparent reason, like the game has a quota for how many routes can remain open and that was one too many...

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
couple of bisexual girls
Not for this story. This would be a typical best-friend's-boyfriend story I guess (hope). As much as I hate to hurt my jealous Lays... But this is only one of the scenarios, at least in a solo path I have a complete idyll with her.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Elena is so closely connected to Layla that I think what we are going to get is couple of bisexual girls still "figuring it out".
The normally ultra jealous Layla, is kinda open to mixing it up a bit when it comes to Elena.
And Elena kisses Layla before kissing the MC on the train.
I really hope it's not the case. Want a separate Elena path.
After finally working out how to get to the 3way kiss(while kissing Elena here was very nice unfortunately then you're railroaded into certain other scenes with Layla which aren't good if you are into Elena.) Hope the non max elena path where you fall into Layla high friendship path earlier can pay off with Elena, where currently you can get pretty much all but the 3way kiss.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Use the walkthrough and pick every option that gives you points with Layla. You need 46 out of 50 possible points to get through Ep6, so its very easy to fall off. Easiest mistake is to make is lying to her about how you got the bruises. There's no immediate indication, but the point loss makes continuing the Layla romance impossible.

That walkthrough hasn't been updated since Ep 6, but after that its pretty easy to stick on the Layla path. Just make sure you break up with Alexis.
I'm not sure, in all I have 52 Layla pts (I only lost 2 pts since I did lie about the bruises to get more Elena pts and I never romanced Alexis) and I still wasn't on her love route. If that measly one choice blocks me I think it's an overkill. Additionaly if I have to tell Layla the truth that means I'm losing 2 Elena pts and it then becomes impossible to reach 40 Elena pts, which doesn't seem likely to me. Without being on Layla's love route there's 36 pts. for Elena, but I still have toearn a lot of Layla choices, getting 34 pts. with Elena was - at least the way I've played - the only time I could have more Elena than Layla (32) pts. Or maybe instead of patchng the 0.8 that was bugged I should download the 0.8.1 and try it once more.

I really hope it's not the case. Want a separate Elena path.
After finally working out how to get to the 3way kiss(while kissing Elena here was very nice unfortunately then you're railroaded into certain other scenes with Layla which aren't good if you are into Elena.) Hope the non max elena path where you fall into Layla high friendship path earlier can pay off with Elena, where currently you can get pretty much all but the 3way kiss.
Same feelings here.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
The only problem with this game is still being at a very early stage.
it seems pretty obvious that the game will force you to pick a girl or two but still introducing new girls. How anyone going to make the right choices when the next update can change everything by introducing new girls or taking the story down a path no one expected.

Reactions: LSC82

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
I have the same problem. Spent the night with her ( when you first meet her drunk at the bar), didn't blackmail her, always get her ( jealous) scene when she warns you about dating principal's daughter. I did a few fast CTRL skip-re runs..but MC always says "It's not my business, after he overhears her on phone".
I can recall having this problem (Gabi's second scene not triggering) when loading a save. I had to make a rerun from an earlier point in game (I think from the jealousy scene). Maybe the older scripts changed to set some variables.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I can recall having this problem (Gabi's second scene not triggering) when loading a save. I had to make a rerun from an earlier point in game (I think from the jealousy scene). Maybe the older scripts changed to set some variables.
Info: The EP7 scene with the spanish test/stealing it/blackmail her was a bit reworked with the new release. Mostly the variable "Gabi_End" was placed a bit different now. So if you following her it's maybe better to load a save before that.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
it seems pretty obvious that the game will force you to pick a girl or two but still introducing new girls. How anyone going to make the right choices when the next update can change everything by introducing new girls or taking the story down a path no one expected.
Main problem is that at this point it's very unbalanced, you can be in a commited relationship with a girl or be looking after a girl you just met (or all manner of girls who are still spinning their wheels to varying degrees).

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I wouldn't say that game is forcing players into unwanted relationships because there are choices. Like you can choose with which girl you want to start relationship. Also I don't have anything against introducing new characters into the game. In real life you meet new people so I guess that is reflected in the game as well. To me personally it would be boring if everything revolved around couple of characters. Only thing I dislike is that certain characters are over represented, like Alexis or Layla, while others are there but not close to the level of Lexi. Now that's just me.

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
I'm not sure, in all I have 52 Layla pts (I only lost 2 pts since I did lie about the bruises to get more Elena pts and I never romanced Alexis) and I still wasn't on her love route. If that measly one choice blocks me I think it's an overkill. Additionaly if I have to tell Layla the truth that means I'm losing 2 Elena pts and it then becomes impossible to reach 40 Elena pts, which doesn't seem likely to me. Without being on Layla's love route there's 36 pts. for Elena, but I still have toearn a lot of Layla choices, getting 34 pts. with Elena was - at least the way I've played - the only time I could have more Elena than Layla (32) pts. Or maybe instead of patchng the 0.8 that was bugged I should download the 0.8.1 and try it once more.
Lying to Elena is -2 pts, but telling her the truth and going after her is +4, so effectively lying puts you at -6. And since you can only lose a maximum of 4 pts in the first six episodes it is impossible to recover from. Tbh I agree its overly harsh, but its been ages since 0.6 came out so presumably its working as Nyx intends.

It is impossible to get 40 points with Elena, the best you can do is 36pts on Layla friendship route or 38pts on the Layla romance route. Hardest check for Elena requires 38 pts.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Lying to Elena is -2 pts, but telling her the truth and going after her is +4, so effectively lying puts you at -6. And since you can only lose a maximum of 4 pts in the first six episodes it is impossible to recover from. Tbh I agree its overly harsh, but its been ages since 0.6 came out so presumably its working as Nyx intends.

It is impossible to get 40 points with Elena, the best you can do is 36pts on Layla friendship route or 38pts on the Layla romance route. Hardest check for Elena requires 38 pts.
Yeah, on my main playthrough I have 38 Elena pts (romancing with Layla, but not on her love route), but I also have a playthrough with 34 Elena and 32 Layla and tbh the latter playthrough seems better to me cause I didn't have to kiss or romance Layla (to me it seems like my MC is purposefully deceiving Layla in order to get closer to Elena when I do all this kiss scenes with Layla). So I hope I still can start solo Elena route (if it's even planned) with 34 pts.

Regarding amount of pts avaiable for Elena I think someone here said that it's possible to get to 40, but I only got there with a mod, when I manually triggered Layla love route in order to see the three-way-kiss, that I couldn't obtain in my modless game.

Reactions: vneotpolemus

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Excellent game, actually one of the best. Beautiful girls, and it's one of the few games, in which I have tried more than one path.
However, it can be improved, at least those dialogues in Spanish, I imagine they are made with a translator.
For example:
screenshot0001.png
Here the teacher has already determined an informal way of talking to the CM, by saying "tu profesora".
screenshot0002.png
But here she refers to him as a stranger on the bus. "Tome asiento"
screenshot0003.png
Here the correct thing to say would be "Silencio por favor".
"Tranquilo" would be if the MC was restless, or jumping on the desks.

I could help to improve them, if the dev is interested, for free of course.
(Although some on game credit, would not be a bad thing). :LOL:
You can contact me, they are not really a lot of dialogues, but almost all of them feel weird due to small things (Even more so when it's a Spanish teacher speaking), of course if you are not interested there is no problem.;)

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
OMG That ending! I knew I should've chosen 'pull out.' :oops:

Does anyone have an issue with the Iris meeting on the plane scene triggering twice? Once when she watches you and Alexis in the dorm room. And again in the garage?

I seem to remember another flashback scene triggering twice (maybe it was an Erynn or Alexis scene).

Anyway, fucking fantastic game — Except I am in love with them all.:cry:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Zach and Iris - both annoying as fuck.

annoyed.gif

Valeria - a hottie, it's a shame she's been introduced so "late" in the game. Though who really knows how long the game will be.

Glad Nikki is back, she's one of my favorites.

Elena - would love a path to her that didn't involve her bestie, she's been growing on me.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes