Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Guys, tell me please, is it goes in proper way that on Layla's only path I can't see the scene with renders from 08_575...?

Or this appears only if I'm on Lexi's path too when it comes to talking about her?
Correct.
No need for you to talk with Layla about doing her sis if you never hooked up with Lexi.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Thanks a lot. I got it right away there was an illogic in my question, I just would like to have more lewd moments with Layla, it's a pity these renders relate only to the conversation about Lexi( With no any text playing on, they look so acceptable for Layla's only path as well.

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Thanks a lot. I got it right away there was an illogic in my question, I just would like to have more lewd moments with Layla, it's a pity these renders relate only to the conversation about Lexi( With no any text playing on, they look so acceptable for Layla's only path as well.
You can see or miss scenes depending on your path and even if you see a scene it can go multiple ways depending on your path.
Let's say you're on Lexi's and on Layla's path simultaneously. You meet with Layla to tell her you did her sis and basically break her heart by telling her you prefer her sister.
Think she's still up for some making out after that?

Reactions: LSC82

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Has anybody found a path where you can keep Alexis & Erynn, or is that impossible if you bang her on the plane?
Well, the only thing i know you get slapped by both Chicks and the are gone on one of the path. You'll never get a 2 Chicks route, they will allways backfire at some point. Almost the same on the Alexis/Layla Route, if you decide just want to be friends with with Layla and love Alexis, you are alone afterwards.

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Has anybody found a path where you can keep Alexis & Erynn, or is that impossible if you bang her on the plane?
If you bang her at the plane and end things at the pizzaria, Erynn (blueballing)path is a go, no problems whatsoever.
If you reconnected with Alexis while teaching her sister spanish and is back with her it's tricky.

Erynn takes a step back but there are hints that she hasn't given up.
If you "almost" Erynn in the previous episode you have to go to the park with Layla, otherwise you get caught.
And Erynn asks you to stay with her rather than go on a date with Alexis after you return from the school trip (if you choose the Alexis date she snidely hopes that it sucks lol).

Well, the only thing i know you get slapped by both Chicks and the are gone on one of the path. You'll never get a 2 Chicks route, they will allways backfire at some point. Almost the same on the Alexis/Layla Route, if you decide just want to be friends with with Layla and love Alexis, you are alone afterwards.
Seeing how far you can stretch things is a big part of the fun in this imo, if you pick one and avoid everyone else it's a very cookie cuter sappy romance story...
That still forces you to interact with a bunch of the girls you are avoiding.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkness65

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
If you bang her at the plane and end things at the pizzaria, Erynn (blueballing)path is a go, no problems whatsoever.
If you reconnected with Alexis while teaching her sister spanish and is back with her it's tricky.

Erynn takes a step back but there are hints that she hasn't given up.
If you "almost" Erynn in the previous episode you have to go to the park with Layla, otherwise you get caught.
And Erynn asks you to stay with her rather than go on a date with Alexis after you return from the school trip (if you choose the Alexis date she snidely hopes that it sucks lol).

Seeing how far you can stretch things is a big part of the fun in this imo, if you pick one and avoid everyone else it's a very cookie cuter sappy romance story...
That still forces you to interact with a bunch of the girls you are avoiding.
I'll just wait for the Visit from Lak when screwing around with Alexis Or Layla. Not sure but i think MC will get a new Tattoo on his Forehead. :ROFLMAO:

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
The only i would be interested is Mel, since the first time we saw her. :love:
Gabi, Naomi not really. Gabi was fine for the first time screw but after that i find her more boring.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
How many milfs will be in this game? My main 2 are Melissa and Gabi. As for Adriana she's not bad but imo math teacher Naomi is better. I would much like some interactions with her.
Melissa is another one that is teased but kept out of hand, we deserve at least a glorious one night stand.
Gabi is great(great scene this update) but honestly she looks younger, like one of those 25 year old teachers fresh out of college, rather than "milfy".
Naomi i had basically forgotten...
Adriana is super hot(imo), but unfortunately she seems to be the only woman in a healthy marriage in the entire town and is very protective of her daughters... i know it's unlikely but...

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I've just made a speedrun from the start and got the Alexis secret path. Just ignore Alexis at the plane (from the first game choice), going all for Layla and Elena choices (even go to Zach place or meet with Gabi, this keep your points with Erynn low), help Erynn with Ethan and the blackmail, and that was all.
What is Lexi's secret?

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
no idea what I have to do to get Alexis and Leyla in the pool, no matter how I treat Alexis, I only get Layla in the pool....
Is it even possible? :unsure:

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
no idea what I have to do to get Alexis and Leyla in the pool, no matter how I treat Alexis, I only get Layla in the pool....
Is it even possible? :unsure:
I stopped counting how often that has been answered now, but here we go again:

1. The hottub scene is the end of Layla's path so you have to play her path to begin with. Don't be an asshole, don't break her heart, etc.
2. You have to ignore Lexi on the plane and not even open her path.
3. Accumulate less than 25 points with Erynn but punch Ethan and promise to help with the blackmail. You basically friendzone her.

If you don't screw that up Erynn + Lexi will join at the hottub. If not it will be Adriana.
Opening the secret path is technically answering "Pretty" during that scene, not the scene itself.

Reason: If you don't boink Alexis she never fights with Erynn. If they were fighting why should they get into the hottub together?
It's also just coincidence that MC and Layla are there.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
I stopped counting how often that has been answered now, but here we go again:

1. The hottub scene is the end of Layla's path so you have to play her path to begin with. Don't be an asshole, don't break her heart, etc.
2. You have to ignore Lexi on the plane and not even open her path.
3. Accumulate less than 25 points with Erynn but punch Ethan and promise to help with the blackmail. You basically friendzone her.

If you don't screw that up Erynn + Lexi will join at the hottub. If not it will be Adriana.
Opening the secret path is technically answering "Pretty" during that scene, not the scene itself.

Reason: If you don't boink Alexis she never fights with Erynn. If they were fighting why should they get into the hottub together?
It's also just coincidence that MC and Layla are there.

Hey, thank you friend. I will try again in a moment! :)

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes