nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
good episode

I had a playthrough where I'm with layla but I spied on elena with zach. after seeing the reaction, I instantly rolled back. anyone had the courage to see it through the end to share what happens? :D

still wondering for how long layla and erynn are gonna blueball the MC

was also wondering if there is gonna be some nikki/cara content at all. so far I've played a nikki playthrough and I have to say I've expected a bit more than a scene at the door. but it wouldn't really fit into the episode so it's ok.
since I have no interest in cano whatsoever, could somebody tell me is the scene with her the same as with nikki or does she get anything extra?

I usually don't have any particular feelings about characters from the past introduced late in the game (the blue haired chick in BaDIK for an example) but when it comes to iris, I'm pretty sure I'll have a playthrough with her due to her history with the MC

still waiting on a melissa scene though :D

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
good episode

I had a playthrough where I'm with layla but I spied on elena with zach. after seeing the reaction, I instantly rolled back. anyone had the courage to see it through the end to share what happens? :D

still wondering for how long layla and erynn are gonna blueball the MC
Zach blows it and mentions to Elena that the MC already saw her, girls kick you out.
Dude can't handle the simplest of things.

And who knows, Layla at least went a step further this episode.

Nikki/Cara continue to be interchangeable, their appeareances and content are a 100% match.

Last edited:

kiko_19

Feb 6, 2020
Zach blows it and mentions to Elena that the MC already saw her, girls kick you out.
Dude can't handle the simplest of things.

And who knows, Layla at least went a step further this episode.

Nikki/Cara continue to be interchangeable, their appeareances and content are a 100% match.
[/CITA]

Can you pass me Zach's save with Elena?

Icono de Validado por la comunidad

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
The cheat mod has one.
Will give it a go. Hope a basic Android port comes along though. Whenever I use a cheat mod version, I never can get future updates to work unless I find another chest mod version. Thank you for letting know.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You can pretty much call her Nix and tell how you are all but up in arms
for what she puts MC through in the midst of all the girls.
Not at all.
She's beautiful I give her that but something is off about her. Also I think that Nyx confirmed that Valeria will end tragically
The fuck? :eek::mad:
Great portrait of this scheming blabbermouth cutting yet another deep cut into MC.

Reactions: Lady Aspen

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I'm correcting what I said about the episode a bit. I thought I had enough points with Layla, and I didn't understand why nothing was happening during this episode, but actually no, I didn't have enough points with her.

Lexi, Nikki or Cara, these are easy roads to follow and to develop as you want.

Erynn, I also think it's not complicated.

On the other hand, Layla, and Elena, it's very hard. In addition Nyx sets traps for us with an option that comes up often with these two girls, and depending on the case you win or lose points if you take a look or not.

To top it off, I have the impression that we have little or no room for error. So it goes very slowly with both (maybe also with Val), the goal being maybe to bring us to a point where we can conclude with all the girls and therefore we will have to choose one and hurt the other .

Reactions: Numa_Cway

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You like them .. they like you:
it is a given, you like and want to spend time with them,
they know it too, you all hang out together ... whaaaaaaa ???
depending on the case you win or lose points if you take a look or not.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
N.O. - you just talk your heart out and she roasts you with the famous snark: ”I know what you did outta town ”... MC be like: ”I know that too, right?! ”

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I've replayed the new update (and the whole game) a few times (with and without a mod, which I used only to count the pts) and it seems to me that the max amount of Elena pts we can get is 34? Can anyone confirm/deny that?

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Well, for now almost every Gal has something special. But all the Drama openings we have, it just gets a lil boring and not one perfect releation build up to one of them. Alexis for sure has the best build up so far, but no thx for that sort of easy hookup chicks. Layla get's a bit annoying and boring. Nikki and Cara, well not for my liking too. Cara and Layla are almost the same.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Nope. It's 40.
Thank you.

Damn, have to replay the game again :/ I've probably missed something cause after train kiss I stopped getting Layla pts.

Edit: I got 36 Elena pts, with 38 on Layla's side (normally I had 30 Layla and 34 Elena; this time I tried to be closer to Layla, but I never tried to kiss her or to check her out, so if the game forces me to kiss Layla in order to get pts with Elena then it's bs, if not then I have no clue where I'm missing 4 Elena pts)

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Val got into a beauty saloon with a picture :
”I want to be her!” she said to the beautificationist.
There it all began her channeling other babes to hook the MC into her.

That is so very simple, dear gamer. While Lay and Eyrin and Elen want MC to get hurt on account of them and do not give a fkk about him getting phisically hurt multiple times,
to which they just throw some meaningless words of no encouragement and even tell him
to mind his own business - yeah, that is how they show they want / chase him, right?

Alexis is the only one actually doing something without getting MC hurt and agonizing.
Thats just some lame excuse , this is an adult game

Reactions: LSC82

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Getting the guy you love a date .. picking him up, taking him home ..
the things real lovers do to show affection.
Those are the shows of actual interest.
Not the - ”oh, you are also here, what luck. I missed you!”
to which MC should be like: ”Oh, really? Not a call? No meetup? Luck, is it?”

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes