Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Nikki or Cara - no new progress but at the end either one of them are showing up if youre on her paths. Maybe some progress here in the next episode?
Hopefully we can say no to them.
Made no sense to me to bring either one back. Relationship ended and MC now has a new relationship, at least mine does. Is this just another another way to create more drama? Why? Wouldn't be a drama to me. I'd just tell that it's over and that's it. I hope it's not going to be one of those situations where MC is, for some reason, suddenly scared to tell her (Cara or Nikki) that he is in a relationship and is forced to wiggle around like a dumbass trying to navigate non-existent conflict. Or worse yet, have the current LI and the old meet and suddenly they both pissed at him and now he is alone.

two possible new LIs (iris and Val), dont need that, but i like Valeria. But nothing happended here. And to me its just way to late to introduce another LI in this game... focus on the LIs already established and get some PROGRESS going.
Agreed.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I honestly don't know if this game is worth playing without a walkthrough anymore. There are so many "bad" choices that impact things later on without knowing it isn't even fun anymore. The people that drop walkthroughs feels almost worse than the game not being updated, because now its just a tease and you can't get the full experience without 300 hours of trying every single option.

Reactions: Bestinian

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Alexis - same es ep 1, not really progress in the relationship... its just about sex, dont care about her anymore
Not agree at all.

With Lexi, at the end of the episode, the MC is "officially" in a relationship with her. The possible problem with Layla has been fixed. The relationship is progressing well.

two possible new LIs (iris and Val), dont need that, but i like Valeria. But nothing happended here. And to me its just way to late to introduce another LI in this game... focus on the LIs already established and get some PROGRESS going.
There I agree.

It's a bit late to introduce Val.

Iris I see her a little differently. For a threesome with Lexi or Erynn. Or as a substitute LI if the player messes with the other characters.

Hopefully we can say no to them.
Made no sense to me to bring either one back. Relationship ended and MC now has a new relationship, at least mine does. Is this just another another way to create more drama? Why? Wouldn't be a drama to me. I'd just tell that it's over and that's it. I hope it's not going to be one of those situations where MC is, for some reason, suddenly scared to tell her (Cara or Nikki) that he is in a relationship and is forced to wiggle around like a dumbass trying to navigate non-existent conflict. Or worse yet, have the current LI and the old meet and suddenly they both pissed at him and now he is alone.
The thing is, they only come if the MC got back with them during the wedding. This does not happen on its own, it is the player who decides whether to go back to one of the two or not.

We have to see how Nyx will handle it, but it can be interesting.

I hope we will have the choice, even if it means sounding like a bastard because a few days before we did everything to get back with her.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
thats weird, i was doing the erynn path on one and end up with alexis? idk if this is because of a bug so going to download the bugfix one and hope that sorts it.. very confusing

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I honestly don't know if this game is worth playing without a walkthrough anymore.
Worth, yes. But the last Update gave just a mixed feeling between boring-Just a waste of time filler.
Walkthrough ... there where never really a Good walkthrough for this. Just always the sorta Harem WT's and not Single Route WT for every LI, how it actually should be if someone does a WT but this is fucking much work.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Not agree at all.

With Lexi, at the end of the episode, the MC is "officially" in a relationship with her. The possible problem with Layla has been fixed. The relationship is progressing well.

The thing is, they only come if the MC got back with them during the wedding. This does not happen on its own, it is the player who decides whether to go back to one of the two or not.

We have to see how Nyx will handle it, but it can be interesting.

I hope we will have the choice, even if it means sounding like a bastard because a few days before we did everything to get back with her.
The thing with Alexis, if you solved the potential problems with Layla and Erynn what is left? It's like an early ending, but the game will keep going.

Meanwhile everything else moves at a snail's pace.

Agree on Nikki/Cara.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Is there ever going to be any real Elena content or is her points collection just a dead end as she's by far and away my favourite?
Thats exactly the same thing i wanna know too. Some of the different path are just crappy ... Let's say for example the Layla-Elena thing. If you dont flirt enough with Layla you dont get enough points for the Train Kiss and later for Elenas Invite.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
on the plane, follow Layla's path. Spend time with Erynn but dont pick romantic dialogues

This scene is kinda weird. Erynn is nonchalantly trying to set Alexis up with MC without a care in the world, knows he was Lexis first kiss and all. Where was this Erynn on my Lexi playthrough?
So I ignore her or just dont have sex with her? And whats with the rest. Do I ignore Alexis all the time and just Follow Layla Path with Erynn friendship?

I almost thought I had it when I had the wrong hole accident with Alexis and Eryyn was waiting in the my room

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Lay is a wonderful baby girl who gets harassed and hangs out with the skank bff.
Sibling rivalry keeps her from going too deep into her siasta”s business,
yet you have ta undestand MC is Alexis” 1st kiss, she has a deep connection,
Eyrin fed her deep connection to this younger buck she now discovers is a real
bonified stallion with the looks and the tats and the attitude to thrill her throbbing heart.

Alexis is no floozie. She has to contend with guys coming on to her day and nite at the bar.
Lay has to contend with being seen as a pump by the bully and when she rejects him,
in his bully mind it just meants she was not ready.
She is being frightened by a bully,
she cannot afford to think about sex when the one guy who keeps
going after her is a bully being vengeful and aggressive towards her and anyone she sees.

Have a heart, gamers. Alexis is the most phenomenal game babe.
She wants MC so bad, she is not messing around.
She takes him out, she bangs him through the roof.
She is so much of a wonderful GF, the likes we never get ta see in other games.

Game to love the babes and let them be your love and affection in this game!
Whatever you say, its already EP 8 now and to think that another episode is almost haft a year of waiting so its not funny seeing the same girl over and over (even if I like the girl) . In an adult game, players collects different pussies where a righteous man can't do in real life

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
bleh ...

zach was anoying enough alone , now this miguel -- whats the point

i see similarities to college kings and the europe trip ... choices from before are borked and some forced crap ..
(like the whole Val thing in the bus - where this comes from, did i miss the point where the mc build a friendship with her? :unsure:
)
well ,atleast you can still make choices here , not like at CK :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes