tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
And they say that a he... Nevermind.

Because I like you guys.
Here you go:

Episode 5

Mac version

Important:

If you are on the Alexis route and didn't go to the concert, you need to start right before the decision to go to the concert else you'll run into problems later. Sorry about that.
If you went to the concert or aren't on the Alexis route, you should be able to just continue on without any issues.

Enjoy.
Omg!! Thank you:love::love:illbe sure to bring up heroes being dead next time too:p

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Got this one as a request, and since there is already a walkthrough, I decided to do a mod. Enjoy! Note, as of now this mod is designed to get you all points with all women. This may change in the future depending on if it turns out to be a harem or split path game, but as of now the game is wide open.

Edit: Updated to v0.4

Note: I decided to not continue the unofficial PDF. It's just too much to do both in a timely manner at update, hope you understand. It was one or the other and I chose the mod w this one cause you guys seem to like it. Most games I can swing both, but this games updates are just too big. Cheers!

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Hey man pls could you update your mod?Big tnx

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Harem = No (you will have multiple relationships with the different characters at some point, but you will end up with 1 or none)
:(, because I usually don't replay games. Ain't nobody got time for this. Bummer, the game looks really nice.
Oh well, excuse my moping NyxValeria, all the best and good luck with your game! (y)

Reactions: Cernunnos.

toma000007

Mar 17, 2018
Here is my unofficial android port of Intertwined-v0.4 + Zoey Raven's WT Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my
I know the game just got updated but please update your port whenever you have time.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Curious I look in the game files (images) and immediately regret it. :LOL: But I see a lot of secrets have been revealed in this update. (I think after looking at some images)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I have such a desire to play ... but I don't know whether to wait for WT mod or not. I don't know how many choices there will be in this update, and I don't want to pick something wrong. :LOL:

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I have such a desire to play ... but I don't know whether to wait for WT mod or not. I don't know how many choices there will be in this update, and I don't want to pick something wrong. :LOL:
If you played last update with WT mod...then you have to wait. Or restart save from fresh.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Pity there is only a walkthrough Mod, this typically seems to be the kind of game where you may want to know what some choices mean for the future, not so much want to be shown the correct path if there is any correct path anyway.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
NyxValeria why make the mc such a fucking pussy that can't defend himself in a fight, I really hate that in games :(
Maybe Dev has a purpose in it.. :D and then further in the story in the game maybe it will be different and the MC will be able to defend himself and at the same time hit the opponent harder.

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes