Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
NyxValeria why make the mc such a fucking pussy that can't defend himself in a fight, I really hate that in games :(
I wouldn't call him a pussy. He even fought a 3v1 in the flashback.
He wasn't in a fair fight yet. He got cheapshotted with a punch in the face and immediately after that a knee in the stomach. If you can still stand after that, you're the first person to do so.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
NyxValeria why make the mc such a fucking pussy that can't defend himself in a fight, I really hate that in games :(
Because then he wouldn't get taken care of ;) Plot point. And to be fair...unless you're just acting the typical big I am on the internet...most of us cannot 'take care of ourselves' in a fight with multiple people.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
He wasn't in a fair fight yet. He got cheapshotted with a punch in the face and immediately after that a knee in the stomach. If you can still stand after that, you're the first person to do so.
thats exactly my point, he shouldn't be that much of a pussy and stay down like that, he doesn't even try to get up at all, dont show anger or anything at all, he just stays down like a bitch.
You know I love the game but I think that scene could use a bit more of text and feeling.

Because then he wouldn't get taken care of ;) Plot point. And to be fair...unless you're just acting the typical big I am on the internet...most of us cannot 'take care of ourselves' in a fight with multiple people.
most of us won't take shit like that, even if you don't know how to fight at all, anger is something that will come to anyone in that situation. The mc seems lifeless in that scene and I mean the entire scene even after that guy leaves.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
thats exactly my point, he shouldn't be that much of a pussy and stay down like that, he doesn't even try to get up at all, dont show anger or anything at all, he just stays down like a bitch.
You know I love the game but I think that scene could use a bit more of text and feeling.

most of us won't take shit like that, even if you don't know how to fight at all, anger is something that will come to anyone in that situation. The mc seems lifeless in that scene and I mean the entire scene even after that guy leaves.
So I was right then lmao...move along tough guy....

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Guys, take it easy, don't start arguing. :D

I'm not arguing, because what he said doesn't make any sense.
We humans have emotions that we express in different situations and is true that some people may be more expressive about some things than others but the point is that scene kinda feels lifeless, you will see after you play what I mean.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I just want to say that this is definitly the best episode of this game that i had playedThe mom is lesbian, MC might be adopted, Alexis knows you i mean boy you realy did fenomenal job with this episode. If i had my old job back, before corona bs, i would gladly support youAgain well done

ai...

May 30, 2019
Honestly I haven't played the most recent update yet. I really enjoy the game, but if the game is eventually going to make you choose one girl "I'm assuming that's the case I read it in other comments"... I wish they would give you more options on who to choose. Layla is alright and I like Alexis. But I was hoping for more options with Elena, and I assumed there would be more content with her Since you can tell Zach you're interested in her. Also I didn't like how the game forces you to forgive your neighbor. I don't remember her name. You can choose to not forgive her since there is an option to do so but it pretty much ignores your request to do so... If you aren't going to let people choose then why give the option?

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Apologies. I also remember right now that episode 5.5 will be different so old saves will not work. In other words i'll need to restart. So no biggie i'll wait until that episode. Again big gratitude for your work
I will probably start from the beginning and just rework what's been changed.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Okay, I saw in the game files pictures of what will be in this update.. (I know I'm stupid :LOL:) I haven't played it yet, but I see it will be the best and most interesting update so far... :love:

I'm going to go to work and when I come back I start playing.

I only get a paycheck, it definitely becomes a patron! I love this game.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Okay, I saw in the game files pictures of what will be in this update.. (I know I'm stupid :LOL:) I haven't played it yet, but I see it will be the best and most interesting update so far... :love:

I'm going to go to work and when I come back I start playing.
Have a good one...see you later.

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Honestly I haven't played the most recent update yet. I really enjoy the game, but if the game is eventually going to make you choose one girl "I'm assuming that's the case I read it in other comments"... I wish they would give you more options on who to choose. Layla is alright and I like Alexis. But I was hoping for more options with Elena, and I assumed there would be more content with her Since you can tell Zach you're interested in her. Also I didn't like how the game forces you to forgive your neighbor. I don't remember her name. You can choose to not forgive her since there is an option to do so but it pretty much ignores your request to do so... If you aren't going to let people choose then why give the option?
The option with Erynn will be removed in the 5.5 update and put in later in the story once you know the whole background of what happened.
About Elena, I explained that several times already. If you are interested in her, you just have to wait a bit longer.

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes