Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Okay, I saw in the game files pictures of what will be in this update.. (I know I'm stupid :LOL:) I haven't played it yet, but I see it will be the best and most interesting update so far... :love:

I'm going to go to work and when I come back I start playing.

I only get a paycheck, it definitely becomes a patron! I love this game.
Way to spoil everything for yourself ;)

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
I'm not arguing, because what he said doesn't make any sense.
We humans have emotions that we express in different situations and is true that some people may be more expressive about some things than others but the point is that scene kinda feels lifeless, you will see after you play what I mean.
I mean... I understand fully well what you're saying. But there's no need to keep pushing and responding (in the same way) on the subject. Dev read your comments and maybe does something with it. Maybe dev doesn't do anything with it and that's the dev's good right.

Btw? People actually respond in many different and unpredictable ways to a threat. I've seen people with 20+ years of fighting experience simply shutdown while they got beaten up. All the "I would do this and/or that" is bs. You don't know how you react until the moment is there.

That's my take on all this. And no, no need to respond to this post. You've made your point. Now move on to a less testosterone heavy subject, please? Tyvm in advance :)

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
The option with Erynn will be removed in the 5.5 update and put in later in the story once you know the whole background of what happened.
About Elena, I explained that several times already. If you are interested in her, you just have to wait a bit longer.
To be fair the Erryn bedroom scene was jarring...but trust you will fix that. I have a save just for her anyway ;)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I mean... I understand fully well what you're saying. But there's no need to keep pushing and responding (in the same way) on the subject. Dev read your comments and maybe does something with it. Maybe dev doesn't do anything with it and that's the dev's good right.

Btw? People actually respond in many different and unpredictable ways to a threat. I've seen people with 20+ years of fighting experience simply shutdown while they got beaten up. All the "I would do this and/or that" is bs. You don't know how you react until the moment is there.

That's my take on all this. And no, no need to respond to this post. You've made your point. Now move on to a less testosterone heavy subject, please? Tyvm in advance :)
you are not saying anything that I haven't said, yet if you understand my argument you know I was talking about more "feelings" or more "reaction" from the mc in that scene, a bit something and that is not BS to me, maybe it is to you.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Good update. Wish you had option to get back to Emily. I know MC was upset, but ignoring her for two-three days was kind of a dick move, even with all things considered. And she's one of the more "sympathetic characters" in the game.
And MC needs to hit the ring, poor guy gets jumped a lot. Few Krav Maga/thai box sessions will fix that, right quick. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Nice update. A few of the LI's just got trimmed out of the possibilities for my MC.

Excited to see where this goes next.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
I'm not arguing, because what he said doesn't make any sense.
I mean... I understand fully well what you're saying. But there's no need to keep pushing and responding (in the same way) on the subject.
you are not saying anything that I haven't said,
I-got-this.jpg

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
I see here incest tag. So... How do i add one? Caue there are a lot of comment on possible incest that can be added, but no actual info.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
And the plot thickens, seriously wasn't expecting this kind of a story twist but it's a brilliant one.
It even brought out an old softie in me and I cried a little at the end of the update.
You sure know how to play on emotions NyxValeria, kudos.
A game is well worth supporting, probably one of the best around at the moment.

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes