Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Right? She seems so much sweeter than we first knew... Just shows how unreliable memories can be, the MC focused on the negative and, probably, doesn't remember the positive. I know a few people like that...

Also worried about how much Layla will hate the MC..

True, sadly so true... I am often blindsided by how people react. But honestly I think the average member of this site is younger than 18 (at least judging by maturity levels...)
Probably, yes. I have my own thoughts about the "average" members here but i'd better not write them down here. ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It would be pretty unrealistic if he'd beat them up all the time since they aren't alone. :sneaky:
Suspect the comment is more that the dev keeps putting MC in situations where he keeps being beaten up as the fact he is not superman that will win every fight. :p

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Are you forced to spend a lot of time with Erryn and act like good friends or I messed up with my choices somewhere? It feels kinda icky, I'd rather put some distance until I get to know everything about past drama. I just felt annoyed and wanted to spend that time with Alexis instead and talk things through.:(
A bit of time with Erynn, a night with Zach, or a mystery lady if you get drunk... The MC really doesn't have a lot of options.

Probably, yes. I have my own thoughts about the "average" members here but i'd better not write them down here. ;)
Yeah, I have a few other thoughts that are best not to share...

Suspect the comment is more that the dev keeps putting MC in situations where he keeps being beaten up as the fact he is not superman that will win every fight. :p
Sometimes that is how shit happens... The MC doesn't have a group of friends that he hangs out with so he's an easy target when he's often the new guy.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Right? She seems so much sweeter than we first knew... Just shows how unreliable memories can be, the MC focused on the negative and, probably, doesn't remember the positive. I know a few people like that...

Also worried about how much Layla will hate the MC..

True, sadly so true... I am often blindsided by how people react. But honestly I think the average member of this site is younger than 18 (at least judging by maturity levels...)
and on top of that you now have their mom who is smoking hot

Reactions: haooni

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Yeah, but I don't see that happening, same with Melissa. I can be wrong, of course. But, as of right now, the characters seem unlikely to go that way...
but now we should be able to be with Cara or Nikki so thats a win

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
but now we should be able to be with Cara or Nikki so thats a win
Yeah, have a wedding to attend at the end of the week it looks like. I hope the MC does attend, think of the drama when he confronts his "dad" about the truth at a wedding reception! (It would be peak telenovela drama!) Then the MC could sweep Cara or Nikki off their feet and run off with them...

Disclaimer: I have no fucking clue what will actually happen in the game.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Yeah, have a wedding to attend at the end of the week it looks like. I hope the MC does attend, think of the drama when he confronts his "dad" about the truth at a wedding reception! (It would be peak telenovela drama!) Then the MC could sweep Cara or Nikki off their feet and run off with them...

Aren't you the proofreader? Lol

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020

that does sound good tho and would help not having to choose between any of the other girls

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
A bit of time with Erynn, a night with Zach, or a mystery lady if you get drunk... The MC really doesn't have a lot of options.

Yeah, I have a few other thoughts that are best not to share...

Sometimes that is how shit happens... The MC doesn't have a group of friends that he hangs out with so he's an easy target when he's often the new guy.
Or MC has a lousy self preservation instinct. :p Agreed though it can be well be needed for story, but it can interfere with wish fulfillment or touch upon bad memories for some that were not superman in their real life either. :)

• Haha
Reactions: GAMEPLAY7

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
that does sound good tho and would help not having to choose between any of the other girls
Well, for me it is Alexis then Nikki but I will definitely need to have multiple saves for multiple girls.

Or MC has a lousy self preservation instinct. :p Agreed though it can be well be needed for story, but it can interfere with wish fulfillment or touch upon bad memories for some that were not superman in their real life either. :)
Yeah, so... Not every game is going to be about wish fulfillment or allowing people to live fantastical/magical lives. If people don't like that the MC isn't superman and gets beat up by a couple groups of people because he is the "hot, new guy" or that "triggers" them then they will have to find a game that is fits their interests/is safe for them to play.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Too bad. Thx anyway. Dunno why developers are so afraid of making an incest game, at least "undercovered" one. There was not a single game that got banned and permitly removed from patreon because of incest. You just do an hidden incest patch or seperate one or "relationship change" and thats all. Man, RoyalCandy, the developer of "No more sercets" created patch with one additional scene, just to make some sense to incest. So? Not banned as well. Finished now. No one gives a fuck, Mr.C the developer of "Corruption" left Mom and sister in the game and no one cared about it for all this time. Meh.
Did it cross your mind that not all dev's like incest nor want to include it in their projects?

Not everyone is into it and not every dev wants to cover it.

Last edited:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
The girls are still great but I really didn't like this update as much as the previous ones. Felt extremely "days of our lives" where everything just goes wrong for every character all at once. Feels kind of cheap to just have every LI swap to the drama train all at the same time. Idk, just felt very "meh" when the update was finished while the previous ones kept me wanting more.

Reactions: Rythan25 and jaysun

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Well, for me it is Alexis then Nikki but I will definitely need to have multiple saves for multiple girls.

Yeah, so... Not every game is going to be about wish fulfillment or allowing people to live fantastical/magical lives. If people don't like that the MC isn't superman and gets beat up by a couple groups of people because he is the "hot, new guy" or that "triggers" them then they will have to find a game that is fits their interests/is safe for them to play.
for me its Alexis but i keep getting drawn back to Erryn i dont no why maybe because she is his childhood friend but im really nervous about her secrets

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
for me its Alexis but i keep getting drawn back to Erryn i dont no why maybe because she is his childhood friend but im really nervous about her secrets
I'm nervous about how obsessed she is with the MC... Her "you'd better say that in three years" when the MC says "I do" about something. Her telling the MC that she went to the prom with Ethan because the MC "didn't ask her"... Her crying because she needed him so much when he slept in her bed in an earlier episode. I don't believe her when she says that nothing is happening with Ethan, I don't believe that Ethan was just there about work. I think there is something else going on that she hasn't told the MC and it will be far worse than what Alexis did. I mean Erynn seems to believe that Alexis fucked Ethan when Erynn and Ethan were dating (are they still dating according to Ethan?)

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I'm nervous about how obsessed she is with the MC... Her "you'd better say that in three years" when the MC says "I do" about something. Her telling the MC that she went to the prom with Ethan because the MC "didn't ask her"... Her crying because she needed him so much when he slept in her bed in an earlier episode. I don't believe her when she says that nothing is happening with Ethan, I don't believe that Ethan was just there about work. I think there is something else going on that she hasn't told the MC and it will be far worse than what Alexis did. I mean Erynn seems to believe that Alexis fucked Ethan when Erynn and Ethan were dating (are they still dating according to Ethan?)
and still something about her job n why she knows about the V.I.P area at that bar

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
and still something about her job n why she knows about the V.I.P area at that bar
Well, Elena was the one who knew about the VIP area IIRC. Erynn was in the club but I don't recall her mentioning the VIP area. She could have just been there because, as a model, she needed to smile and look pretty around rich men. I hope that Nyx won't be adding anything too sketchy about her job. The game doesn't need to get dark to have drama.

issue28

May 17, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/episode_5.rpy", line 333, in script
    am "I am Adriana Moore."
Exception: Sayer 'am' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/episode_5.rpy", line 333, in script
    am "I am Adriana Moore."
  File "D:\Games\Intertwined_0.5\Intertwined-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 650, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "D:\Games\Intertwined_0.5\Intertwined-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 560, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'am' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Intertwined 0.5
Sat Oct 17 19:39:19 2020

I am getting this when meeting with the principal after the geography lesson

Reactions: SAMASH112
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes