Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
This is what I mean about the dev making people dislike his main girls.

Between her and Erynn who also has a guy on the go it's just no, too much.
Good thing we live in a world where every cute girl you see never had a boyfriend or had sex with someone else. She just exist for you alone.
No idea where I got those crazy ideas from.

If you don't like drama in your games, don't play them. Play the ones that make you happy.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Good thing we live in a world where every cute girl you see never had a boyfriend or had sex with someone else. She just exist for you alone.

If you don't like drama in your games, don't play them. Play the ones that make you happy.
Wait until the new girl fall in love with the mc and then our best friend ends up hating us for that..... :ROFLMAO:

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019

I legitimately like your game. And I also legitimately hope one of the endings is an alone ending for the MC.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Yeah but you do know, we also in real life will measure who they are with or have been with and if that shows too many disturbing trends we tend to run away fast from any mention of getting into a long term relationship with them. :p Same when they have a habit of racking up gambling debts or have other disturbing characteristics like getting turned on by fights for example or hanging around bullies or in other ways like lieing all the time show we can't trust them like Avaron mentioned being a turnoff for her.

Jun 21, 2020
Well, so much for the Alexis sugar daddy theory.

The story is veering dangerously into soap opera territory. I hope the next episodes take the drama down a notch.

Regarding the MC getting his ass kicked all the time...

If we're being realistic, he should have at least called 911 immediately after the assault and filed a complaint with the police.

If it's supposed to appeal to the reader's fantasy, then why is a grown man getting bullied? Unless the fantasy is to get bullied? My goodness, it's Mean Girls but with dudes.

I don't remember if he learned how to fight with the sporty sister in the old household or if it was just fitness training. Anyway, it seems like getting beaten up and doing nothing is part of his pretty boy character. He got muscles but it all for show. Maybe the author will write him a pair in a future release.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
This is what I mean about the dev making people dislike his main girls.

Between her and Erynn who also has a guy on the go it's just no, too much.
I don't see any reason to dislike anyone. A little bit of drama happened, doesn't make them unattractive. But I agree with your previous post that it is how you feel.

I am glad drama happened because otherwise this story would have nothing going on.

Really hope you are not jabbing at me with that comment because then I will have to say that you missed my point by a long way.
Nope... But I don't agree with you that the MC had to be angry about being sucker punched. That guy isn't worth the energy, very few people are. The MC is focused on everything going on in his life. I do think a throw away thought of "And fuck that guy..." would have been good. Also would have been interesting to see the MC's phone break in that scene making it impossible for anyone to get a hold of him. But then I like my soap operatic drama.

Faie enough then....just ignore me rofl. Which damn game is Ethan default in then? Too many damn games...I need sleep I think :p
As has been said that is WVM...

And that Erynn is still hanging around with in a way that suggests a relation between them right? :p Great GF material a girl that likes to be friends with your bully for years. It at best shows a bad taste in friends.
Yeah, but some people are hard to shake... Especially if she IS working with him.

This game needed the injection of drama, IMO. But I also feel like the story is more "realistic" in that people all have secrets, problems, dilemmas, etc... People don't sit at home waiting for the magically dicked MC to insert and twist it so they will only want him going forward. There is more going on than a smiley faced fuck fest...

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I won't say it was bad, I love the characters and the drama. But the theories were so on point I shouldn't have read them
Well the story is written before the fan theories emerged. I'm not changing it because someone guessed correctly. For most theories it still took 4 episodes to discover even though it was in the game since episode 1.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Nope... But I don't agree with you that the MC had to be angry about being sucker punched. That guy isn't worth the energy, very few people are. The MC is focused on everything going on in his life. I do think a throw away thought of "And fuck that guy..." would have been good. Also would have been interesting to see the MC's phone break in that scene making it impossible for anyone to get a hold of him. But then I like my soap operatic drama.
so is fine for the mc to be angry and whinny all the ep about everything but is not fine for him to be angry about someone sucker punch him or show some fucking backbone or feelings when that happen.... I really dont get you but whatever...

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
so is fine for the mc to be angry and whinny all the ep about everything but is not fine for him to be angry about someone sucker punch him or show some fucking backbone or feelings when that happen.... I really dont get you but whatever...
if he would of reacted angrily he would of gotten a bigger beating so better to bide your time and get him next time

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Let's stop this now.
I know the game has issues, as in story, writing, renders, coding, ...
But guess what. I'm not an author, neither am I a programmer.
This is the first VN I made. I like getting feedback to make it better, but if people keep circling back to the same topic, it's just... Meh, Why am I even doing this.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, but some people are hard to shake... Especially if she IS working with him.
Oh that is for sure and failing to get rid of people likethat out of your life is also telling, it is a part of a disturbing trend for her and does show she had at least a lousy taste in guys that she kept working with someone like him. It is her right, but yeah does it make her more someone you would want to start a long relation with? Which is part of what your search in this game is also about I guess or would it mean you would think this woman is too much drama and unreliable which was Avaron's point?

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Well the story is written before the fan theories emerged. I'm not changing it because someone guessed correctly. For most theories it still took 4 episodes to discover even though it was in the game since episode 1.
Yes of course, I don't want you to change anything about the story. I liked the update and love the game, just a bit disappointed at myself even if it wasn't that surprising

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Let's stop this now.
This is the first VN I made. I like getting feedback to make it better, but if people keep circling back to the same topic, it's just... Meh, Why am I even doing this.
You gotta take the criticism both the good and bad. Even DPC got a load of shit over the josy/maya debacle. You can't just launch a super drama heavy update and expect no backlash.

Reactions: Ghostly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Let's stop this now.
This is the first VN I made. I like getting feedback to make it better, but if people are keep circling back to the same topic, it's just... Meh, Why am I even doing this.
Thank you... But it's not just in your VN, people don't seem to understand that the MC isn't actually them and that, as it is your story, he will respond the way you want him to respond. It seems in every VN people expect the MC to be a master martial artist who responds with anger and violence whenever they are threatened.

Oh that is for sure and failing to get rid of people like out of your life is also telling, it is a part of a disturbing trend for her and does show she had at least a lousy taste in guys that she kept working with someone like him. It is her right, but yeah does it make her more someone you would want to start a long relation with? Which is part of what your search in this game is also about I guess or would it mean you would think this woman is too much drama and unreliable which was Avaron's point?
I'd agree with that... But I'd also say that with the new flashback the MC seems to remember the incident wrong. It seems like Erynn and Alexis came to the MC's defense and were unhappy with Ethan. Yet we only have two small scenes of Ethan, the flashback and the apartment. We don't know what she has said to Ethan or whether he is even that big an asshole. 5 years ago he was a jerk and recently reacted with heat when he saw the MC at Erynn's apartment. But does that make Ethan a truly evil person? Everyone is complicated and I want to wait and hear/see everything before I draw conclusions...

I honestly feel like this update is where we see the people who just want to frolic with a summer girl or people who want to have an interesting story...

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
You gotta take the criticism both the good and bad. Even DPC got a load of shit over the josy/maya debacle. You can't just launch a super drama heavy update and expect no backlash.
I don't mind the criticism at all. I actually write them down and see how I can approve on them.
If I didn't care what people think about the VN, I wouldn't even be on the forum and just do my own thing.
But I want people to be involved and discuss it, to make it as good as it can be.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes