Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
we're not 100% cleared on Mc/Erryn half brother sister yet they both dont no who their dad is and both moms sounds like they may have liked to play around at college

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
we're not 100% cleared on Mc/Erryn half brother sister yet they both dont no who their dad is and both moms sounds like they may have liked to play around at college
Would be awesomely hilarious to me if that was what happened... If the MC and Erynn were the same age I'd say it was a threesome with a super potent guy in college (I'm sure we all know of a few guys like that in other VNs)...

willembever22

Jan 8, 2018
Just wanna say great update loved the story en the plot twist. Can't understand some post here, but just for the dev keep up the good work

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Let's stop this now.
I know the game has issues, as in story, writing, renders, coding, ...
But guess what. I'm not an author, neither am I a programmer.
This is the first VN I made. I like getting feedback to make it better, but if people keep circling back to the same topic, it's just... Meh, Why am I even doing this.
Is not my fault he jabs at me for it and misunderstands my whole argument for something else, and saying that scene did make sense is way off. I'm not circling to the same topic, I'm just making sure they don't twist what I said into something else.
There is nothing I hate more than someone twisting my argument into something else.
In any case, if I did not like the game I won't even bother to give feedback or play at all, much less support you.
For me, the overall update has been good and I'm not complaining about anything else, I only pointed out that scene only and I'm sure you may understand that much.
As for the whole debate of other people, I really don't even bother to read all that jack but I think you should take that as a compliment for the game you are making instead of getting upset about it ;)

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Okay, I'm in the moment of starting a new update. Time to see what these dramas are. :unsure:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Would be awesomely hilarious to me if that was what happened... If the MC and Erynn were the same age I'd say it was a threesome with a super potent guy in college (I'm sure we all know of a few guys like that in other VNs)...
we dont no how long they fooled around for

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Is not my fault he jabs at me for it and misunderstands my whole argument for something else, and saying that scene did make sense is way off. I'm not circling to the same topic, I'm just making sure they don't twist what I said into something else.
There is nothing I hate more than someone twisting my argument into something else.
In any case, if I did not like the game I won't even bother to give feedback or play at all, much less support you.
For me, the overall update has been good and I'm not complaining about anything else, I only pointed out that scene only and I'm sure you may understand that much.
As for the whole debate of other people, I really don't even bother that much but I think you should take that as a compliment for the game you are making instead of getting upset about it ;)
I'm not upset about it.
But I'd rather read people discussing to drama/fan theories, ... instead of arguing about a small scene. But let's forget about that and move on.

I will start another drama topic in the meantime.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I honestly feel like this update is where we see the people who just want to frolic with a summer girl or people who want to have an interesting story...
On the whole I agree with you on that, but we have both seen often enough in other games that the first impression you let a girl make in your game is extremely hard to correct or improve later. Making a girl look to bad to give her drama or to have a secret or turn her perspective around later often backfires or leads at best to much drama in threads. :p I think you lead the anti-Steph cult for quite a while. :ROFLMAO: Let us stop it here though, since we both made our point already. :)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I'm not upset about it.
But I'd rather read people discussing to drama/fan theories, ... instead of arguing about a small scene. But let's forget about that and move on.

I will start another drama topic in the meantime.

the real dad may be the one married to a certain teacher of Spanish

and by the way you should get discord and add me (I'm Spanish and in this last update, the Spanish is not at all on point)
for example the mc says "Encantada. Soy Name" and it should be "Encantado, soy Name." /a is used to refer to a girl and /o refers to a male. (y)

Reactions: MrFriendly

khalidevil

Jan 20, 2020
Let's stop this now.
I know the game has issues, as in story, writing, renders, coding, ...
But guess what. I'm not an author, neither am I a programmer.
This is the first VN I made. I like getting feedback to make it better, but if people keep circling back to the same topic, it's just... Meh, Why am I even doing this.
Listen my friend do whatever you want, you can't please everyone. Everyone have a taste and kink of their own so when they find a game they like they become passionate about it. So don't take their comments or opinions as hate, sure some of them are assholes just try not to think of it to much. I'm not a fan of drama I'm more of make everyone happy guy aka Harem games, but still I like the game and really enjoyed it. so keep it up and do you.

Sorry if my grammar is shit

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
the real dad may be the one married to a certain teacher of Spanish

and by the way you should get discord and add me (I'm Spanish and in this last update, the Spanish is not at all on point)
for example the mc says "Encantada. Soy Name" and it should be "Encantado, soy Name." /a is used to refer to a girl and /o refers to a male. (y)
Ah, I thought because MC is talking to a female --> use a instead of o, but it's rather if the speaker is male of female.
Thank you, I'll change that.

Steve1001

Jun 25, 2017
Too bad. Thx anyway. Dunno why developers are so afraid of making an incest game, at least "undercovered" one. There was not a single game that got banned and permitly removed from patreon because of incest. You just do an hidden incest patch or seperate one or "relationship change" and thats all. Man, RoyalCandy, the developer of "No more sercets" created patch with one additional scene, just to make some sense to incest. So? Not banned as well. Finished now. No one gives a fuck, Mr.C the developer of "Corruption" left Mom and sister in the game and no one cared about it for all this time. Meh.
There's so many incest games already here. Way too many if you ask me. Clear off and enjoy one of them.

Reactions: Guvato

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
we dont no how long they fooled around for
True! But we know that Erynn's dad was a one night stand... So it seems unlikely that it was the same guy 2-3 years later...

As for the whole debate of other people, I really don't even bother to read all that jack but I think you should take that as a compliment for the game you are making instead of getting upset about it ;)
Dude, I completely understand that you think he should have been upset about the guy sucker punching him and that you felt he should have reacted more. I know you don't think he should be a master tactician/fighter (other people on here do think that however and I've consolidated my responses to the detriment of our conversation for which I apologize). However, I see the lack of response from the MC as him not caring about it too much...Though I did concede that an "And fuck that guy" could work. The MC is dealing with the fact that he can't get a hold of the woman he may be falling in love with after she ran off without saying good-bye to him. I just don't see the assault as that important. But that is me, I've shrugged off worse. You have a different opinion on his reaction. Which is just as valid.

I am not trying to twist or jab at you for how you feel about the scene. Nyx has already said that he is doing a rework of the code and tweaking some scenes, which is what 5.5 will be. Perhaps he will add something into that scene. He is certainly willing to listen to feedback... The option to call Zach wouldn't exist if I hadn't suggested it after I'd proofread the game and suggested it. Thus probably why I am also name dropped in that scene for being a grumpy asshole. LOL

Also my list of candidates for the real Dad: Mr Ramirez, Dylan (that would be so awesome), Mr Morgan (which makes the MC and Elena siblings IIRC), Mr Coleman (Ahhhhh!)... Is there anyone else?

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I am so loving this VN. The drama itself really makes the title true. The MC's life and who he is and isnt intrested are all connected (Intertwined) Layla being the sister of Alexis, Alexis being the best friend of Erynn. Mom keeping secrets and knowing more than a few Im loving it keeps me engaged

Reactions: aragh

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
True! But we know that Erynn's dad was a one night stand... So it seems unlikely that it was the same guy 2-3 years later...

Dude, I completely understand that you think he should have been upset about the guy sucker punching him and that you felt he should have reacted more. I know you don't think he should be a master tactician/fighter (other people on here do think that however and I've consolidated my responses to the detriment of our conversation for which I apologize). However, I see the lack of response from the MC as him not caring about it too much...Though I did concede that an "And fuck that guy" could work. The MC is dealing with the fact that he can't get a hold of the woman he may be falling in love with after she ran off without saying good-bye to him. I just don't see the assault as that important. But that is me, I've shrugged off worse. You have a different opinion on his reaction. Which is just as valid.

I am not trying to twist or jab at you for how you feel about the scene. Nyx has already said that he is doing a rework of the code and tweaking some scenes, which is what 5.5 will be. Perhaps he will add something into that scene. He is certainly willing to listen to feedback... The option to call Zach wouldn't exist if I hadn't suggested it after I'd proofread the game and suggested it. Thus probably why I am also name dropped in that scene for being a grumpy asshole. LOL
true if she told Erryn the full truth and hopefully mc real dad is not the coach i dont wanna have seen daddy getting some

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes