Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Good thing we live in a world where every cute girl you see never had a boyfriend or had sex with someone else. She just exist for you alone.
No idea where I got those crazy ideas from.

If you don't like drama in your games, don't play them. Play the ones that make you happy.
The fuck?

It's in how she reacted nothing to do with him being an ex but you read what you want.

I praise your game and only said I don't like too much drama but you come with the snarky shit sweetness, especially when you were way off point with the ex thing.

Not a guy, not "self inserting" so jealousy over anything isn't my problem it's the deceit and all the sneaky shit that goes on any why people can never be upfront.

Seems my praise was misplaced though so I will take your closing sentence on board.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Dude, I completely understand that you think he should have been upset about the guy sucker punching him and that you felt he should have reacted more. I know you don't think he should be a master tactician/fighter (other people on here do think that however and I've consolidated my responses to the detriment of our conversation for which I apologize). However, I see the lack of response from the MC as him not caring about it too much...Though I did concede that an "And fuck that guy" could work. The MC is dealing with the fact that he can't get a hold of the woman he may be falling in love with after she ran off without saying good-bye to him. I just don't see the assault as that important. But that is me, I've shrugged off worse. You have a different opinion on his reaction. Which is just as valid.
You won't be the first the misunderstand that comment that's why I did make sure I was being clear just in case.

Isn't the coach Elena's dad? Isn't her last name Morgan? Am I totally brain farting this shit?
I think the dad is the husband of Gabi (Mr. Ramirez)

Ah, I thought because MC is talking to a female --> use a instead of o, but it's rather if the speaker is male of female.
Thank you, I'll change that.
there is a few more you can change, I can actually help you with those fixes and any that you want in the future, feel free to pm here or in patreon xD

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It's Ortiz if I remember correctly. Now I'm confused myself. Long ago I've played it myself, I mostly skip everything to look for errors.
Damn it... I am trying to remember where that name comes from and why the MC was all "hmmm, Morgan, interesting..." Shows my brain is a sieve...

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
Thank you... But it's not just in your VN, people don't seem to understand that the MC isn't actually them and that, as it is your story, he will respond the way you want him to respond. It seems in every VN people expect the MC to be a master martial artist who responds with anger and violence whenever they are threatened.

I'd agree with that... But I'd also say that with the new flashback the MC seems to remember the incident wrong. It seems like Erynn and Alexis came to the MC's defense and were unhappy with Ethan. Yet we only have two small scenes of Ethan, the flashback and the apartment. We don't know what she has said to Ethan or whether he is even that big an asshole. 5 years ago he was a jerk and recently reacted with heat when he saw the MC at Erynn's apartment. But does that make Ethan a truly evil person? Everyone is complicated and I want to wait and hear/see everything before I draw conclusions...

I honestly feel like this update is where we see the people who just want to frolic with a summer girl or people who want to have an interesting story...
Even if in the future they will talk about it, it makes no sense after this update. She essentially betrayed him, because of this he left, quarreled with everyone and went to her, where is the logic? Even after I saw the bully in her house, he had no reaction.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/episode_5.rpy", line 3291, in script
    if alexis_concert_sing == True:
  File "game/episode_5.rpy", line 3291, in <module>
NameError: name 'alexis_concert_sing' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/episode_5.rpy", line 3291, in script
  File "D:\Downloads\Intertwined_0.5\Intertwined-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1749, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Downloads\Intertwined_0.5\Intertwined-0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Downloads\Intertwined_0.5\Intertwined-0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/episode_5.rpy", line 3291, in <module>
NameError: name 'alexis_concert_sing' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Intertwined 0.5
Sat Oct 17 20:09:54 2020

i had this error towards the end tried a playthrough without alexis

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It's Ortiz if I remember correctly. Now I'm confused myself. Long ago I've played it myself, I mostly skip everything to look for errors.
Actually it says Morgan :D
(btw I fucking love Adriana :D)

screenshot0001.png

But doesn't he act like he's heard that name before or has the rot finally reached my brain? I could have sworn that he seemed to think it was familiar...

And yeah, Adriana is definitely now #1 in the MILF category...
Yup he says "Morgan.. huh... what a coincidence"

Last edited:

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
The fuck?

It's in how she reacted nothing to do with him being an ex but you read what you want.

I praise your game and only said I don't like too much drama but you come with the snarky shit sweetness, especially when you were way off point with the ex thing.

Not a guy, not "self inserting" so jealousy over anything isn't my problem it's the deceit and all the sneaky shit that goes on any why people can never be upfront.

Seems my praise was misplaced though so I will take your closing sentence on board.
To me, in that scene she reacted confused and doesn't know how to react with his advances because she doesn't immediately registers what's happening.
But you probably see/read it different than I intended it to be.
Just like I've probably read something different what you've actually intended.
Happens. If I offended you with that, I'm sorry!

You dislike drama, I quite like it. Well the drama of other people that is. (yeah, I'm a bad person).
It let's me forget my own.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
But doesn't he act like he's heard that name before or has the rot finally reached my brain? I could have sworn that he seemed to think it was familiar...
whats Alexis and Layla's last name, and i just replayed the part at the bar with Erryn after you stay with her and you ask if its some private party and she acts weird then gets you to quickly leave so she does know something about the v.I.P area

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just to clarify my things with the other guys, we had several updates getting close to these women and while hints were there nothing was said.

Look, I don't know many guys so I don't know how they would react but for me if I was getting close to a girl and it turned out she had someone around and maybe something was going on I would expect her to clear up where she stood, I don't want to get involved with someone if something is already going on it's not fair on any party involved and just will not work.

Same if there is an ex that she's obviously close enough to where kissing her neck isn't an issue i'd rather she figured out what she wanted before making moves on me or someone else.

Keeping things from potential partners or any lies or anything that can be seen as deceitful is not going to make a lasting relationship.

Now, the idea here is to get the Mc with one of these girls yet I don't know where he stands with 2 of them he was getting close to because they omitted to mention quite important details.

I've never been a jealous person I don't like what jealousy does to people but neither am I the speaker for other people.

You can't have a relationship without trust.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Just to clarify my things with the other guys, we had several updates getting close to these women and while hints were there nothing was said.

Look, I don't know many guys so I don't know how they would react but for me if I was getting close to a girl and it turned out she had someone around and maybe something was going on I would expect her to clear up where she stood, I don't want to get involved with someone if something is already going on it's not fair on any party involved and just will not work.

Same if there is an ex that she's obviously close enough to where kissing her neck isn't an issue i'd rather she figured out what she wanted before making moves on me or someone else.

Keeping things from potential partners or any lies or anything that can be seen as deceitful is not going to make a lasting relationship.

Now, the idea here is to get the Mc with one of these girls yet I don't know where he stands with 2 of them he was getting close to because they omitted to mention quite important details.

I've never been a jealous person I don't like what jealousy does to people but neither am I the speaker for other people.

You can't have a relationship without trust.
100% accurate Ava, completely agree....especially your last sentence. Sums it up perfectly.

my own pre-reqs for a relationship:

Trust
Honesty
Loyalty
Respect
Appreciation

All closely intertwined with each other. I lose any one of those...that girl is gone. Amazes me how many people find those 5 things difficult....

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes