MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That is the charm of the game. Drama and fun!
YES! I love it!

You can't have a relationship without trust.
Absolutely! Can't agree with you any more than I already do...:love:

Yes, he's heard the name before. But that isn't in the story yet. Feel free to theorize about it ;)
I know you already have a ton of things to tweak for 5.5 but any chance we could get a character bios page? With the information we currently know...

And could we please, please, meet Zach's family? I want to see that guy in his "natural environment"...

Also want to see the restaurant and the club... Need more redheads...

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
we should be able to rule out Alexis and Layla's dad out you cant pour more gas on that fire

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
YES! I love it!

I know you already have a ton of things to tweak for 5.5 but any chance we could get a character bios page? With the information we currently know...

And could we please, please, meet Zach's family? I want to see that guy in his "natural environment"...

we Could be bros with Zach that would make chasing the same girls more interesting

Reactions: MrFriendly

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
YES! I love it!

About the Bios page, I have to look up how to code that, because I have 0 clue about that. If there's time for it.
The restaurant will be in 5.5
the club will probably be changed to a cafe, I think it fits better and I don't have a cafe in the game yet.
Zach's family, there will be a change in 5.5 and you just might meet someone.
More redheads... You just got a new one! There will be another girl in 5.5, but not a redhead. She's a mix of Alexis and Melissa.

And that's enough info ;)

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
All this drama would've never happened if people actually talked to each other and not tried to hide everything from everyone. That would be a pretty boring game though. Anyway I have no idea how I am going to choose between Erynn and Alexis.
Heh, without drama this game would not be interesting at all, you are right.
And about the choice... we still don't know anything about Erynns big secret (wrong choices she regrets). I reckon there will be more dramatic revelations in the future updates and making choices (LIs, fuck-buddies, etc) will be even more complicated.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
I don't want to be the one to bring it up but this game weighs 3 gigs so I have to ask. Does it have ntr or will it? I ask because of all the drama that the creator seems to like haha. I want to know so I don't even waste time downloading it. I'm sorry for my English

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
To me, in that scene she reacted confused and doesn't know how to react with his advances because she doesn't immediately registers what's happening.
But you probably see/read it different than I intended it to be.
Just like I've probably read something different what you've actually intended.
Happens. If I offended you with that, I'm sorry!

You dislike drama, I quite like it. Well the drama of other people that is. (yeah, I'm a bad person).
It let's me forget my own.
I cleared up the guy thing, no point keeping on. tl;dr it's not an ex thing it's a lack of trust for all involved.

You didn't offend me, sadly it takes a lot to offend me, sadly because people try and while I love banter it soon turns to insults and I prefer funny banter to pathetic insults.

I agreed with your last sentence because I have no reason to dispute it.

I don't dislike drama, I dislike too much drama. If drama outweighs everything else.

I'll use Erynn, it's easier to explain by example. Now we had some time to know her and know she was interested in him and we got close while looking for answers to what happened years earlier. We expected to get closer, get to know her and that would be cleared up instead she's still "with" the guy that tormented him without saying anything, which above all else makes her a really shitty friend, and then there is the shifty side with the VIP area.

It's hard to get to know someone on the grounds of potentially dating when you can't trust them.

I don't know how it's going to be handled here but for me personally I would have nothing to do with her until she figures her own stuff out. Until she knows what she wants it's impossible to even consider dating nevermind a full on relationship.

"We knew each other years ago" is not good enough grounds to build a relationship on and she hasn't shown any reason why I should give her a chance.

That's my problem with drama, it needs conclusion or it's just depressing and I know conclusion is a long way off which leaves at least 1 potential love interest treading water until whatever is going on is tied up.

The past 5 episodes have seen the good outweigh the drama but this was a drama dump with no way of knowing if anything good will come of it.

I love a happy romantic ending but this game has had a very slight grim undertone with bits of drama here and there but always with the prospect of getting to know the girl and that happy ending. Now that grim undertone is quite loud and it's left me questioning if a happy ending is in sight or is it bitter sweet or is it just going to be a massive shotgun to the feels.

Drama is fine if you know there is light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel here is very, very dark is all.

Raizen-sama

Oct 20, 2017
Cannot wait for the next release, to be honest I am enjoying this game more than I expected. Of course this game has its hiccups but overall I like it very much. Love the models, like the characters(some more than the other), cannot wait how it all plays out... But let me tell you one thing I already know that I am fucked up because there is no way I can decide which girl I want

Reactions: aragh
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes