Donor
Aug 16, 2017
And they say that a he... Nevermind.

Because I like you guys.
Here you go:

Episode 5

Mac version

Important:

If you are on the Alexis route and didn't go to the concert, you need to start right before the decision to go to the concert else you'll run into problems later. Sorry about that.
If you went to the concert or aren't on the Alexis route, you should be able to just continue on without any issues.

Enjoy.
Respect to you for offering this here, Like Keannu Reeves said: YOU ARE BREATHTAKING

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
I cleared up the guy thing, no point keeping on. tl;dr it's not an ex thing it's a lack of trust for all involved.

You didn't offend me, sadly it takes a lot to offend me, sadly because people try and while I love banter it soon turns to insults and I prefer funny banter to pathetic insults.

I agreed with your last sentence because I have no reason to dispute it.

I don't dislike drama, I dislike too much drama. If drama outweighs everything else.

I'll use Erynn, it's easier to explain by example. Now we had some time to know her and know she was interested in him and we got close while looking for answers to what happened years earlier. We expected to get closer, get to know her and that would be cleared up instead she's still "with" the guy that tormented him without saying anything, which above all else makes her a really shitty friend, and then there is the shifty side with the VIP area.

It's hard to get to know someone on the grounds of potentially dating when you can't trust them.

I don't know how it's going to be handled here but for me personally I would have nothing to do with her until she figures her own stuff out. Until she knows what she wants it's impossible to even consider dating nevermind a full on relationship.

"We knew each other years ago" is not good enough grounds to build a relationship on and she hasn't shown any reason why I should give her a chance.

That's my problem with drama, it needs conclusion or it's just depressing and I know conclusion is a long way off which leaves at least 1 potential love interest treading water until whatever is going on is tied up.

The past 5 episodes have seen the good outweigh the drama but this was a drama dump with no way of knowing if anything good will come of it.

I love a happy romantic ending but this game has had a very slight grim undertone with bits of drama here and there but always with the prospect of getting to know the girl and that happy ending. Now that grim undertone is quite loud and it's left me questioning if a happy ending is in sight or is it bitter sweet or is it just going to be a massive shotgun to the feels.

Drama is fine if you know there is light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel here is very, very dark is all.
Avaron, since I have you here, I know it has nothing to do but the offcuts update was not about to come out !?

Reactions: Avaron1974

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I cleared up the guy thing, no point keeping on. tl;dr it's not an ex thing it's a lack of trust for all involved.

You didn't offend me, sadly it takes a lot to offend me, sadly because people try and while I love banter it soon turns to insults and I prefer funny banter to pathetic insults.

I agreed with your last sentence because I have no reason to dispute it.

I don't dislike drama, I dislike too much drama. If drama outweighs everything else.

I'll use Erynn, it's easier to explain by example. Now we had some time to know her and know she was interested in him and we got close while looking for answers to what happened years earlier. We expected to get closer, get to know her and that would be cleared up instead she's still "with" the guy that tormented him without saying anything, which above all else makes her a really shitty friend, and then there is the shifty side with the VIP area.

It's hard to get to know someone on the grounds of potentially dating when you can't trust them.

I don't know how it's going to be handled here but for me personally I would have nothing to do with her until she figures her own stuff out. Until she knows what she wants it's impossible to even consider dating nevermind a full on relationship.

"We knew each other years ago" is not good enough grounds to build a relationship on and she hasn't shown any reason why I should give her a chance.

That's my problem with drama, it needs conclusion or it's just depressing and I know conclusion is a long way off which leaves at least 1 potential love interest treading water until whatever is going on is tied up.

The past 5 episodes have seen the good outweigh the drama but this was a drama dump with no way of knowing if anything good will come of it.

I love a happy romantic ending but this game has had a very slight grim undertone with bits of drama here and there but always with the prospect of getting to know the girl and that happy ending. Now that grim undertone is quite loud and it's left me questioning if a happy ending is in sight or is it bitter sweet or is it just going to be a massive shotgun to the feels.

Drama is fine if you know there is light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel here is very, very dark is all.
If there will be a happy ending or not will be up to the player and the choices you make during the journey.
At the moment, I agree, the tunnel is pretty dark. But this episode needed to be there. Some secrets/drama needed to be revealed, others will be in the future.

The Erynn/Ethan drama, there's an explanation. Is it bad? Maybe, maybe not. Maybe Erynn is embarassed by it, maybe she's not the person she used to be. (To me, not knowing everything, makes it more interesting).
If you really want to know, PM me, so I can clear this up for you.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I'm not upset about it.
But I'd rather read people discussing to drama/fan theories, ... instead of arguing about a small scene. But let's forget about that and move on.

I will start another drama topic in the meantime.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nyx, you cunt, that spoiler is beyond devious!
Nooooo, not the coach :/

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
I can't believe how the latest update ended. I want my poor baby Alexis back with me soooooooooooooo bad. Sigh got to wait for the next update for it. Keep up the great work Dev

Reactions: Pinsel

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Nyx, reading some messages, I realize that the characters are connected in almost every way lol. Does that mean that there will be or is there already TRUE drama where there is jealousy and people act like people and not robots? When it happens that they discover that you have more than one in almost all these games, everything is solved in a too unnatural way lol.I'd be disappointed if someone who loves drama doesn't take advantage of that lol

Reactions: robobobob

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If there will be a happy ending or not will be up to the player and the choices you make during the journey.
At the moment, I agree, the tunnel is pretty dark. But this episode needed to be there. Some secrets/drama needed to be revealed, others will be in the future.

The Erynn/Ethan drama, there's an explanation. Is it bad? Maybe, maybe not. Maybe Erynn is embarassed by it, maybe she's not the person she used to be. (To me, not knowing everything, makes it more interesting).
Just be careful you do not destroy the Erynn character by drawing it out too long or make it to dark without lighter moments. At a certain moment she is just no longer worth the effort, we are not all masochists at heart. :) Same as it would be in real life, too much drama and you just move on with little regret. I will not bore you about a story of an Ex that had an incredible bitch as BFF that was very present in her life, just it did not work out well even if she herself was a good person. :p

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Hi, will Elena a Li too? Because i have the hots for her since she shows up. In fakt she is is my top one and i always flirt with her

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Just be careful you do not destroy the Erynn character by drawing it out too long or make it to dark without lighter moments. At a certain moment she is just no longer worth the effort, we are not all masochists at heart. :) Same as it would be in real life, too much drama and you just move on with little regret. I will not bore you about a story of an Ex that had an incredible bitch as BFF that was very present in her life, just it did not work out well even if she herself was a good person. :p
I think many of us have been there....

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

I know the episode needed to happen, things need to get bleak before it can build back up i'm just using the forums to vent.

I really like the writing, I really like the characters it's the wait for the conclusion that kills me.

I don't want you to spoint any of the story, i'll wait for it like everyone else, i'm just an impatient bitch.

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
Ah, sweet drama. A fine (and sometimes difficult) line to walk, you can have to much or to little. As long as this doesn't end up as some telenovella, with a cliffhanger every update it will be fine. But hey, disregard that. Do you own thing and do so with gusto!

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I know the episode needed to happen, things need to get bleak before it can build back up i'm just using the forums to vent.

I really like the writing, I really like the characters it's the wait for the conclusion that kills me.

I don't want you to spoint any of the story, i'll wait for it like everyone else, i'm just an impatient bitch.
Hey, you and me both!
I wish there was someone who knew the story, so I can talk to them about it/ideas.

There is so much I want to tell in the story, which prolongs other stuff. But I made that mistake at the beginning by putting way too many girls in here. Lesson learned.

I also had to remove plenty of scenes, because I just don't know how to code them with all the different routes. I should've just written a book.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Hey, you and me both!
I wish there was someone who knew the story, so I can talk to them about it/ideas.

There is so much I want to tell in the story, which prolongs other stuff. But I made that mistake at the beginning by putting way too many girls in here. Lesson learned.

I also had to remove plenty of scenes, because I just don't know how to code them with all the different routes. I should've just written a book.
just one thing is the Erryn secret gonna be a lot worse then the Alexis 1

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hey, you and me both!

If you need that I’m willing to be a sounding board. I’m always willing to help however I can.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hey, you and me both!

Well maybe talk with someone like Notty about coding (or one of the more friendly Modders, do not be too surprised if a few even play your game) or if you have a friend you trust enough who does not like VN's but will not judge, bounce your ideas off of them or indeed us someone like a friendly Mr. :)

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes