MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yikes that was alot of drama. This ep was to Erynn heavy for my tastes but that is a taste thing so not actually a criticism (just putting it out there).

Not sure if it was a bug or side effect of using the wt mod but I got called by both step sisters saying literally the same thing. Almost positive I should have only got one or the other.

I really like it so far drama and all. One thing tho that bugged me is that I lost Layla points for lying to her about getting punched. Seemed unfair cause she doesn't know I lied. I guess as long as I don't lose points if she does find out it is fine but yeah other than I liked the update.
I'm going to blame the walkthrough mod for the two calls thing. I've got through the game twice and didn't have that happen.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I'm going to blame the walkthrough mod for the two calls thing. I've got through the game twice and didn't have that happen.
I don't use walkthrough mod's playing these games. I do it the "Homer Simpsons" way.. "Ohhhh CAKE!"..... :ROFLMAO: (which also leads to moments where you feel you painted yourself into a corner...)

Reactions: MrFriendly

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yikes that was alot of drama. This ep was to Erynn heavy for my tastes but that is a taste thing so not actually a criticism (just putting it out there).

Not sure if it was a bug or side effect of using the wt mod but I got called by both step sisters saying literally the same thing. Almost positive I should have only got one or the other.

I really like it so far drama and all. One thing tho that bugged me is that I lost Layla points for lying to her about getting punched. Seemed unfair cause she doesn't know I lied. I guess as long as I don't lose points if she does find out it is fine but yeah other than I liked the update.
This is why I dislike WT mods. Many of them give you and show you options you should not see or get.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I don't use walkthrough mod's playing these games. I do it the "Homer Simpsons" way.. "Ohhhh CAKE!"..... :ROFLMAO: (which also leads to moments where you feel you painted yourself into a corner...)
Yeah, I only use pdf walkthroughs every once in awhile... Because I am an old fart who would rather read a walkthrough instead of using a mod or watching a video. If WT mods weren't made to just get the player the most fucks and actually allowed you to choose which LI you wanted to pursue I'd be interested.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
So not gonna lie,I was digging both Rose,and the Spanish teacher.

And I too feel bad for the new girl.

And are Erryn and Alexis,the Josy and Maya of this game?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
This is why I dislike WT mods. Many of them give you and show you options you should not see or get.
is called mod for a reason, if you want a wt only then download a text one, though they also may give you info you "don't" want to see. So play the games without them.

Yeah, I only use pdf walkthroughs every once in awhile... Because I am an old fart who would rather read a walkthrough instead of using a mod or watching a video. If WT mods weren't made to just get the player the most fucks and actually allowed you to choose which LI you wanted to pursue I'd be interested.
It actually does that, it shows you what choices do, like points in affection or when it comes to routes it shows you what choices locks you in what route.
With that info you should be able to do solo routes if you want to, you just have to pick the ones you want.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I don't know what route I'm on, but I'm loving it! So much drama in this update. And, MrFriendly awesome job! I'm kind of falling for all other girls than that possessive running chick. :D So many gorgeous girls to remember between updates... Could we have a codex or profiles for all the girls/women/milfs that could refresh our memory after getting a new update? :)

Showtime86

Dec 1, 2017
I'm not upset about it.
But I'd rather read people discussing to drama/fan theories, ... instead of arguing about a small scene. But let's forget about that and move on.

I will start another drama topic in the meantime.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BTW the game is beautiful. I look forward to the next episode :giggle:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
is called mod for a reason, if you want a wt only then download a text one, though they also may give you info you "don't" want to see. So play the games without them.

It actually does that, it shows you what choices do, like points in affection or when it comes to routes it shows you what choices locks you in what route.
Ah, most don't so I didn't look at it. I'd tried a few before on different VN and they just highlighted the best choice for getting laid and that was all.

I don't know what route I'm on, but I'm loving it! So much drama in this update. And, MrFriendly awesome job! I'm kind of falling for all other girls than that possessive running chick. :D So many gorgeous girls to remember between updates... Could we have a codex or profiles for all the girls/women/milfs that could refresh our memory after getting a new update? :)
I already said we needed a Bio page, maybe a Family tree of who is who... Something.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Ah, most don't so I didn't look at it. I'd tried a few before on different VN and they just highlighted the best choice for getting laid and that was all.

I already said we needed a Bio page, maybe a Family tree of who is who... Something.
no family tree thats when we find out everyone is related to the mc

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

With that info you should be able to do solo routes if you want to, you just have to pick the ones you want.
Do you just like arguing with me for the banter?

How many times do I have to say spoilers don't bother me (in this thread alone)? PDF's are great to see all the routes (or to figure out a choice for an route you specifically want in a save, which is what I use WT's for)...not a case of not wanting to see stuff...many WT mods show you stuff that also give points etc that you shouldn't be getting thus can cause issues in the long-term. They also very rarely show you all your options, only what the mod author thinks is best (as MrF said, usually the fuck them all option).

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
LOL! I haven't read this thread at all so I'm sorry if I was parroting someone else's idea. ;) Only latest comments around the time when I wrote my comment. And I wanted to give you a shout-out because I saw your nickname in the credits. Yeah, bio pages would be enough to do and to maintain for the dev. ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey, you and me both!
I wish there was someone who knew the story, so I can talk to them about it/ideas.
I wish I could say i'd help you out but i'm not a writer and i'm a bit of a soppy tart so unless you want ideas involving fluffy teddy bears and hugs for everyone I doubt i'm your girl.

There is so much I want to tell in the story, which prolongs other stuff. But I made that mistake at the beginning by putting way too many girls in here. Lesson learned.

I also had to remove plenty of scenes, because I just don't know how to code them with all the different routes. I should've just written a book.
This is your platform.

I know you may not want to spend forever on this but if you need a few updates to tell certain bits of story then take them, as long as you are happy with the story being told the rest of us will be too.

It's probably going to be a lot of work especially coding but it will be worth it in the end. There aren't a great deal of story based games on here and this, despite my stance on drama, is one of the better ones.

As far as coding goes, get in touch with Notty or Philly.

Notty is about ready to drop her next update so should have a bit of time spare and Philly is always happy to help people, same for folk like Domiek. Plenty of people willing to offer help if you need it, don't ever be afraid to lean on them if you think it can aid you in any way.

The rest of us will listen to any venting you need to do. I may to terrible at dev stuff but I can listen and all that jazz.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Dunno what mods you played, guess it may depend on the modders.
Some just give the choices that gets you the most scenes and other gives you the info of each choice, I only use the later since I can always replay to get all the scenes I missed.

How many times do I have to say spoilers don't bother me (in this thread alone)? PDF's are great to see all the routes (or to figure out a choice for an route you specifically want in a save)...not a case of not wanting to see stuff...many WT mods show you stuff that also give points etc that you shouldn't be getting thus can cause issues in the long-term. They also very rarely show you all your options, only what the mod author thinks is best (as MrF said, usually the fuck them all option).
some pdfs also tell you what choices give you +point affection, it won't be the first time and there is a reason for it being called wt mod.... and it depends on the modder too, I have played Oscarsix and Scrappy in the past with no problem, though maybe except Lof.. that one is difficult for modders for some reason.
a Wt mod showing you +points gives you the info you need to follow the route you want without having to read a pdf.

Played in non-Alexis route. Didn't notice much difference. The scene that she is not with Ethan does not change anything. Or have I missed something significant?)
Nah , you just get a bit more info on the non-Alexis route, but that is all, did you go to Erynn after the bar drink in the non-alexis route?

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
I think the people that don't get shit about Erynn should play both routes to get a grasp about all that happens since there are 2 different scenes with Ethan based on the choices.
Played in non-Alexis route. Didn't notice much difference. The scene that she is not with Ethan does not change anything. Or have I missed something significant?)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Okay, I played version 0.5 and I have to say I liked it. Even though it may be too much drama for one update, but at least something is happening, we finally find out something.

Erynn.. I like her, but I don't completely trust her. I'm afraid of her obsession with MC. She loves MC (or I think so) but still hangs out with Ethan who was MC bully. She knew about it and continued ''friendship'' with him until now. I don't believe her that his visit was purely from work. What is he doing in her job anyway? We know nothing. I look forward to developing a story with this. Especially waiting for the MC to tell Erynn why he left then.. I like Erynn, but I just can't trust her yet.

Alexis.. I like her, her lie didn't bother me so much. She hid that she knew us from the beginning, but the feelings were sincere, so I have no problem here. It's just a pity the MC didn't have a moment to talk to her about it all. Now wait for a moment with Layla.. how it all comes out. Another big drama on the way, plus Layla might be mad at the MC for MC being with Alexis.

Emily or Mom.. I don't even know anymore. I don't know if she is our biological mother or not. But with the father, it's a surprise. I'm curious what happened and who the father of MC is. Probably Emily, just like Melissa, had a man for one night and got pregnant. Don't know. I honestly feel a little sorry for Emily. MC should talk to her the next day, not ignore her. :(

With Layla it became clear what is going on with that loser what is bothering Layla in the park. And we finally know what was it about Elena said to Layla in the cafeteria about this "harmless flirting". I thought at the time that Layla had something to do with some teacher. Now it is known that it is a stupid dare which only created problems for her.

It's interesting that when we stay at the bar getting drunk, we meet the teacher. She is beautiful and I wonder if we will see more scenes with her.
I'm glad Nikki and Cara are back. And we'll meet them soon.

I've written enough already.. I could do more, but that's enough. I just need to say that I really liked this update, good job
NyxValeria! :)
Maybe too much drama for one update, but something is happening, we don't get bored with this game! I love this game for that.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Okay, I played version 0.5 and I have to say I liked it. Even though it may be too much drama for one update, but at least something is happening, we finally find out something.

Erynn.. I like her, but I don't completely trust her. I'm afraid of her obsession with MC. She loves MC (or I think so) but still hangs out with Ethan who was MC bully. She knew about it and continued ''friendship'' with him until now. I don't believe her that his visit was purely from work. What is he doing in her job anyway? We know nothing. I look forward to developing a story with this. Especially waiting for the MC to tell Erynn why he left then.. I like Erynn, but I just can't trust her yet.

Alexis.. I like her, her lie didn't bother me so much. She hid that she knew us from the beginning, but the feelings were sincere, so I have no problem here. It's just a pity the MC didn't have a moment to talk to her about it all. Now wait for a moment with Layla.. how it all comes out. Another big drama on the way, plus Layla might be mad at the MC for MC being with Alexis.

Emily or Mom.. I don't even know anymore. I don't know if she is our biological mother or not. But with the father, it's a surprise. I'm curious what happened and who the father of MC is. Probably Emily, just like Melissa, had a man for one night and got pregnant. Don't know. I honestly feel a little sorry for Emily. MC should talk to her the next day, not ignore her. :(

With Layla it became clear what is going on with that loser what is bothering Layla in the park. And we finally know what was it about Elena said to Layla in the cafeteria about this "harmless flirting". I thought at the time that Layla had something to do with some teacher. Now it is known that it is a stupid dare which only created problems for her.

It's interesting that when we stay at the bar getting drunk, we meet the teacher. She is beautiful and I wonder if we will see more scenes with her.
I'm glad Nikki and Cara are back. And we'll meet them soon.

I've written enough already.. I could do more, but that's enough. I just need to say that I really liked this update, good job
NyxValeria! :)
Maybe too much drama for one update, but something is happening, we don't get bored with this game! I love this game for that.
i think Erryn would be my number 1 if her secrets didn't make me so nervous

Reactions: Qmil679

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

I do graphic work. Happy to do bio pages in Affinity or Photoshop...all NyxValeria has to do then is code it into the start menu etc if they don't have the time to do it themselves. Be happy to help out. Would just need character render and whatever text they want to use for the bio. Feel free to pm me if interested.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes