Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
i think Erryn would be my number 1 if her secrets didn't make me so nervous
Well, I like her too, but I'm afraid to get attached to her and only get hurt. So for now, I'm keeping her at a distance.
She's hiding something for sure. And this Ethan thing is uncertain. That "Babe" to Erynn from Ethan pissed me off. I don't think he would say that for no reason. Maybe just to piss off the MC or... :confused:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Hey, you and me both!
I wish there was someone who knew the story, so I can talk to them about it/ideas.

There is so much I want to tell in the story, which prolongs other stuff. But I made that mistake at the beginning by putting way too many girls in here. Lesson learned.

I also had to remove plenty of scenes, because I just don't know how to code them with all the different routes. I should've just written a book.
that's the thing with solo routes, it needs a lot of work and having more than 5 or 6 girls usually turn a headache to work them all.

Well, I like her too, but I'm afraid to get attached to her and only get hurt. So for now, I'm keeping her at a distance.
She's hiding something for sure. And this Ethan thing is uncertain. That "Babe" to Erynn from Ethan pissed me off. I don't think he would say that for no reason. Maybe just to piss off the MC or... :confused:
my 2 cents
-->

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In any case is very clear there is nothing going on between them. She is head over heels for the mc, I really don't get how people get those ideas.

Last edited:
Reactions: Qmil679

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
i think Erryn would be my number 1 if her secrets didn't make me so nervous
Erynn is too perfect looking, I fear she has spent 5 years obsessing about the MC.

I do graphic work. Happy to do bio pages in Affinity or Photoshop...all NyxValeria has to do then is code it into the start menu etc if they don't have the time to do it themselves. Be happy to help out. Would just need character render and whatever text they want to use for the bio. Feel free to pm me if interested.
It would be great to see, hope Nyx takes you up on your offer.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i think its more to piss off the mc when he found out who we was

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Hey, so I must be misunderstanding things, but why is Erynn behaving/thinking like he loved the MC all along, even though they had a bad relationship before he left? I even did an Erynn route, in case something more info is revealed there, but I somehow must've missed that particular info..

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
as long as she doesn't turn into a crazy stalker
I kind of feel like she is heading that way... She is singularly obsessed with the MC.

Crazy tin-foil hat theory time: What if Ethan is a psych major and he is trying to help Erynn overcome her fixation on the MC. Ethan was upset that he saw the MC at her apartment because this will set her back.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Hey, so I must be misunderstanding things, but why is Erynn behaving/thinking like he loved the MC all along, even though they had a bad relationship before he left? I even did an Erynn route, in case something more info is revealed there, but I somehow must've missed that particular info..
we dont no the full truth yet it could be a misunderstanding or the mc could be misremembering like with the Alexis flashback

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019

I did not get that scene.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
i think its more to piss off the mc when he found out who we was
I hope.

Though then Erynn might have told Ethan not to say that, and here she didn't mention it. If it turns out that Erynn has something to do with Ethan, I don't want her then.. (and don't get me wrong, not because she was with another guy and no with MC. Because she knew Ethan was a MC bully and he treats him like that, but she made a relationship with him anyway, and now she suddenly loves MC) but that's just speculation, I'm not saying she was with him, just what I would have thought if she were.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I kind of feel like she is heading that way... She is singularly obsessed with the MC.

Crazy tin-foil hat theory time: What if Ethan is a psych major and he is trying to help Erynn overcome her fixation on the MC. Ethan was upset that he saw the MC at her apartment because this will set her back.
DAMN that theory mind blown but still wanna knock Ethan out

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
That's the weird thing: MC had a massive crush on her when they were kids, but they have been apart for years. Nothing happened between them and now she seems to think he's her one and only...
Erynn should definitely see a shrink about her hangups. To be honest, a lot of the gals in this VN should schedule an appointment with a psychologist... or a marriage counselor.

Reactions: Meridian

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I hope.

Though then Erynn might have told Ethan not to say that, and here she didn't mention it. If it turns out that Erynn has something to do with Ethan, I don't want her then.. (and don't get me wrong, not because she was with another guy and no with MC. Because she knew Ethan was a MC bully and he treats him like that, but she made a relationship with him anyway, and now she suddenly loves MC) but that's just speculation, I'm not saying she was with him, just what I would have thought if she were.
its a tricky 1 because the scene with Alexis and Erryan made it seem like Erryan and Ethan were a couple in the past dont no if they still are hopefully not

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
its a tricky 1 because the scene with Alexis and Erryan made it seem like Erryan and Ethan were a couple in the past dont no if they still are hopefully not
I don't believe what Erynn said about Alexis and Ethan. Alexis said she didn't like him and there was nothing between them. And I hope that's a truth... what Alexis was telling.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I don't believe what Erynn said about Alexis and Ethan. Alexis said she didn't like him and there was nothing between them. And I hope that's a truth... what Alexis was telling.
It sounded as if Erynn was in a relation with Ethan, why would she care if Ethan and Alexis had sex otherwise.

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes