Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
Not quite. Alexis is falling in love with the MC, but she's feeling guilty because her BFF Erynn probably told her in the past that she had a secret crush on him.

Women, right? ;)
Well from that flash back it looked like that Alexis might've had crush on him too. Maybe not I dunno.

Jan 7, 2020
I don't know if it's bug or story predetermined by the dev but I avoided alexis all the time, and in the end I have the same ending, with photos, the concert, mc had sex with her and none of that happened
but the NV is very good rate 10/10 in my opinion but I feel sorry for the mc, I just say everyone hits him and he does not defend himself, everyone lies to him and he always comes back as a loser, I know that maybe that's the story but that's sad I hope the dev changes that for future versions

Reactions: Hulktim and Malicre

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I will not be surprised when I find out that they once had something in common.. :confused: But I hope I'm wrong.
Yeah...
At least for me Erynn is not a viable LI until we find out about her secrets.

-Her remark about all the mistakes she made

-Her model job and working together with Ethan sounds more than fishy, i mean Ethan simply don't fit in there...

-Her being still be friends with Ethan, despite he was a bully and beat up the MC back as they where younger. Alexis also doesn't seem to like him and told her Ethan tried to break up their friendship for a long time...really why is she still be friends with him?

-The question if there is/was something between her and Ethan

Until these things are cleared i don't want have anything to do with her honestly, neither is she really trustworthy at the moment..

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah...
At least for me Erynn is not a viable LI until we find out about her secrets.

-Her remark about all the mistakes she made

-Her model job and working together with Ethan sounds more than fishy, i mean Ethan simply don't fit in there...

-Her being still be friends with Ethan, despite he was a bully and beat up the MC back as they where younger. Alexis also doesn't seem to like him and told her Ethan tried to break up their friendship for a long time...really why is she still be friends with him?

-The question if there is/was something between her and Ethan

Until these things are cleared i don't want have anything to do with her honestly, neither is she really trustworthy at the moment..
I have the same opinion.
For now, I keep her at a distance. The MC has been hurt enough so far.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
DAMN that theory mind blown but still wanna knock Ethan out
It's a terrible theory and nothing precludes punching out the bully...

I mean... Alexis is the same way basically.
Alexis is falling for the guy that the MC is, Erynn is obsessed with the guy she thinks he is...

I have the same opinion.
For now, I keep her at a distance. The MC has been hurt enough so far.
I think Erynn is setting the MC up for a world of pain... Just hope that Nyx doesn't have ANOTHER scene of the MC being beat up... 3 times is just too many. He needs to be able to fight someone at least once without losing. Hmmm... Actually, if the MC doesn't go for Cara or Nikki then he gets punched by his dad. So the MC really needs to assert himself at some point when it comes to fighting. I am not a big "he man STRONG" fan but for the sake of the story and the fans it would be nice if he stood up to someone besides a teacher.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I dunno, I like drama. But alot of the ~drama~ in this episode felt forced than anything. The reaction to seeing his motheris a lesbian is exaggerated. I would be shocked but not that angry. The Erryn/Alexis drama felt forced also. You had little control over the actions of the MC in this episode.

Reactions: Malicre

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
I dunno, I like drama. But alot of the ~drama~ in this episode felt forced than anything. The reaction to seeing his motheris a lesbian is exaggerated. I would be shocked but not that angry. The Erryn/Alexis drama felt forced also. You had little control over the actions of the MC in this episode.
He's not angry because his mother is into girls, he's angry because he thinks his mom cheated on "dad" and that's why they split. But he kind of jumped to conclusion there to be fair.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
A few thoughts after reading:
Nobody wants to let the other person explain themselves, my absolute favorite trope in dramas :rolleyes:.
Looks like MC has quite a few love triangles: Erynn-Alexis, Elena-Layla, Nikki-Cara
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Erynn acts awfully entitled when it comes to MC. Not a fan
Can't wait to see Nikki again.
When are we gonna get some Elena content?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes