ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
renders are beautiful .... story could be better .. only problem i have is with how you portray the MC ... he's kinda childish seeing how old he is ... love everything else tho (y)(y)(y)(y)

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
A few thoughts after reading:
Nobody wants to let the other person explain themselves, my absolute favorite trope in dramas :rolleyes:.
Looks like MC has quite a few love triangles: Erynn-Alexis, Elena-Layla, Nikki-Cara
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Erynn acts awfully entitled when it comes to MC. Not a fan
Can't wait to see Nikki again.
When are we gonna get some Elena content?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Layla/Alexis The hot sisters

Iceman25Deep

Sep 5, 2020
-Her being still be friends with Ethan, despite he was a bully and beat up the MC back as they where younger. Alexis also doesn't seem to like him and told her Ethan tried to break up their friendship for a long time...really why is she still be friends with him?

-The question if there is/was something between her and Ethan
*Sorry for my english.

First of all I like to say the game developer did a great job on update.

Possible outcome or twist

In regard to the possible outcome, I hope it don't turn out that Ethan turns up at the apartment and go’s in because he has a spare key.

Encounters MC tell him that he and Erryn are a couple.

Leaving MC feeling that also Erryn lie to the MC like everyone else.

He calls her phone as he leaves and leaves a message that Ethan told they were a couple and that she lied to him as well.

Of course Erryn lost her mobile phone some were in the Apartment.

Then Erryn comes home find Ethan who spins some bullshit that MC hates her and is cheating on her, and given what happens with Alexis,she believes him.

Ethan and Erryn end up sleeping together only for Erryn to later find the phone and read the message from MC and realize that Ethan lied and she lost MC maybe for ever.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
The ending of episode 5 is sad but them if you speed the tempo of the song is clearly Dr dre and Snoop dog still song LOL

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Ah, most don't so I didn't look at it. I'd tried a few before on different VN and they just highlighted the best choice for getting laid and that was all.
My favorite Mod is the one made for Parental Love. It gives you the choice of which route you want to take.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Unfortunately. There will be no harem for sure.
No it doesn't.
It would ruin the gameplay and it would all just be unreal. Better without a harem in this game.

And the choices are tough, I'll admit. Have to play for several save's.
Most harem games are unrealistic and bad ... A tiny number are unrealistic and good. I would rather play a game with tough decisions which I replay than a game with 30 women who all are magnetically attracted to the MC dick.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Still dl'ing and can't wait to play it, from the start i guess :cool: and had to ninja dodge comments for potential spoilers for v0.5 lol

btw is there is no guide in pdf for this game yet?

Reactions: Qazer

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Still dl'ing and can't wait to play it, from the start i guess :cool: and had to ninja dodge comments for potential spoilers for v0.5 lol

btw is there is no guide in pdf for this game yet?
You shouldn't have to start at the beginning this time... Only with 5.5 which isn't out yet.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I noticed that there are changes to the dialogue and scene in general as MC meets Erynn at the bar for the first time. :D

ai...

May 30, 2019
I'll probably sound dumb for asking. But random question but is Layla Alexis' younger sister? I think I remember Alexis saying she had a younger sister. In the parking lot you confuse the principal with Alexis since she's driving the same car Alexis was at the concert. Also Layla keeps hinting that the principal is her mom.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
renders are beautiful .... story could be better .. only problem i have is with how you portray the MC ... he's kinda childish seeing how old he is ... love everything else tho (y)(y)(y)(y)
I gotta admit, this is probably the most wimpy MC of all time. Yea even worse then cuck Daniel from FOTM. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ansc and ImperialD

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'll probably sound dumb for asking. But random question but is Layla Alexis' younger sister? I think I remember Alexis saying she had a younger sister. In the parking lot you confuse the principal with Alexis since she's driving the same car Alexis was at the concert. Also Layla keeps hinting that the principal is her mom.
It's easy to guess. You already know.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes