forzato

Jul 17, 2018
Another great update. It's obvious this developer works really hard and is passionate. Plenty of interesting twists this episode and made me feel bad for multiple characters. I'm concerned that the relationships won't develop naturally after all the drama which is important in a good story. Next episode needs to resolve some of the plot like the father & step sisters and perhaps Layla's creep. That could make for an interesting progression and we can watch how MC copes with the new triangle. The song choice at the end was good but it was a bit late. Would have been better if it started when Erynn enters the bar.

Jul 15, 2019
BIG MISTAKE ON THE GAME I SKIPPED ALL OF LEXI SCENES YET THE ENDING IS THE SAME THING...THAT SHOULDN'T HAPPEN CAUSE IT THREW OFF THE ENDING OF THIS UPDATE IT SHOULDVE ENDED DOING STUFF WITH THE BLONDE GIRL IF UR ON THAT WAY...

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
BIG MISTAKE ON THE GAME I SKIPPED ALL OF LEXI SCENES YET THE ENDING IS THE SAME THING...THAT SHOULDN'T HAPPEN CAUSE IT THREW OFF THE ENDING OF THIS UPDATE IT SHOULDVE ENDED DOING STUFF WITH THE BLONDE GIRL IF UR ON THAT WAY...
One... you forgot the caps lock there.

Second... your right, shouldn't have happened.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
This game needs a harem path, putting all these hotties in without giving an option to have them all is like sitting a starving man at a buffet and making him choose one dish.
I couldnt agree with you more. If this game wont get Harem Path all that girls will be heartbroken. All of them love MC right now and its going to be pretty much disaster without harem path.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I couldnt agree with you more. If this game wont get Harem Path all that girls will be heartbroken. All of them love MC right now and its going to be pretty much disaster without harem path.
At the very least it should be an option. If people want it, like many do, then allow it. If not, then they can choose to pick one romance. Everyone wins.

On a side note, in regards to the people saying and talking shit about the mom cheating and what not in regards to our little origin story, here is a thought: Perhaps our true father was killed or left us, and our "father" cared about our mother so much that they were there for our mom and came to love us but over time things changed, hence the divorce. Personally I think it is waaay too early to shit talk on the mother when we don't know all the facts as of yet.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Did you copy and paste over the when you first unpacked the files? That 9/10 time tends to be an issue. It's better to delete the old then unpack the new.
Of course, deleting the old one and unpacking the new one. Besides, if there were problems with the previous version, why should I leave it.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
If a modder wants to do it, seems you and a few people think that every game on this site needs to be incest and harem. :rolleyes:
DEV says no harem right? So whats the point of making lots of girls in love with MC? If your game is romance game without harem path you need make girls not interested and MC wants them. In this way you can make good romance without heartbroken girls. This is just nonsense.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
At the very least it should be an option. If people want it, like many do, then allow it. If not, then they can choose to pick one romance. Everyone wins.

On a side note, in regards to the people saying and talking shit about the mom cheating and what not in regards to our little origin story, here is a thought: Perhaps our true father was killed or left us, and our "father" cared about our mother so much that they were there for our mom and came to love us but over time things changed, hence the divorce. Personally I think it is waaay too early to shit talk on the mother when we don't know all the facts as of yet.
I don't see how you can make harem work in this game. It wouldn't make sense. I am not saying that harem has to make sense because most of the time it doesn't but it would just feel wrong here.

On the other hand I really don't like choosing on girl over the other so jokes on me.

Reactions: Malicre

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Of course, deleting the old one and unpacking the new one. Besides, if there were problems with the previous version, why should I leave it.
It's not about problems with the prior version, its about the added content and scripting that is added with each version. Sometimes when a new update is out and copied over, there might be new routing to pics and scenes that may conflict.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I don't see how you can make harem work in this game. It wouldn't make sense. I am not saying that harem has to make sense because most of the time it doesn't but it would just feel wrong here.
Try playing Sisterly Lust. Good way to make a possible harem work out.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
All girls will be hearthbroken without harem path how this wont make sense for you? I mean this is exactly how this game needs to be at least its needs to be optional. I dont like making all of theese girls heartbroken. If you want make romance game with one girls this is not right way to do. For example: Story will have lots of choice and girls would be interested to MC. MC needs to make them interested with him with making some efforts. Then it will be good romance. This way looks like pretty much harem game.

Reactions: SerHawkes

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well I am sad to quit this game as I wanted both sisters cant really imagine myself without anyone of them. So have to take the tough decision and quit. Best of luck to dev for future.

Reactions: Default123x
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes