SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I played that and I only liked the brunette sister so I didn't need harem there.
Fair. Bella is definately a favor for sure. But again, the harem there works, considering how everyone (given the interactions and story) falls in love with the MC and they make it work in a blissful manner where love and sex and sharing work. Here though, I feel like it should be an option considering how everyone is kinda forced onto us and almost immediately likes us and what not and at some point, already even, we are forced to pick one person. Add that to all the current ladies, plus possible others... I'm not saying the Dev should be forced to add a harem, but maybe have open relationships in a sense perhaps. Cause it is gonna be a pure bitch having to choose to love one person when we already were forced to make one choice already and we may end up breaking their heart as well.

Reactions: MadCore and adryr

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
All girls will be hearthbroken without harem path how this wont make sense for you? I mean this is exactly how this game needs to be at least its needs to be optional. I dont like making all of theese girls heartbroken. If you want make romance game with one girls this is not right way to do. For example: Story will have lots of choice and girls would be interested to MC. MC needs to make them interested with him with making some efforts. Then it will be good romance. This way looks like pretty much harem game.
Well sometimes people get heartbroken and sometimes they don't. That's just how it is. Just like some pople get upset that there is no harem and some people don't. It's not like I want to hurt any of the girls but if I have to, in order to get the one that I really want, then I'll just do it.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
DEV says no harem right? So whats the point of making lots of girls in love with MC? If your game is romance game without harem path you need make girls not interested and MC wants them. In this way you can make good romance without heartbroken girls. This is just nonsense.
It's called a STORY! Instead of a fuck fest with a ton of women the developer is telling us a story in which we make a limited number of plot altering choices instead of a simplistic harem game. It's an erotic choose your own adventure game. If that doesn't appeal to you then I am sure that there are plenty of games on F95 which will appeal to you.

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Stop this harem nonsense already. This story is too good and would only suffer from something so drastically unrealistic. So all girls except one will be heartbroken? Happens, life is cruel.
Also it is kind of unfair to try to force a developer going against his vision ("gimme dat harem or i am out"), especially when there are more than enough games here to cover every kink.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
It's called a STORY! Instead of a fuck fest with a ton of women the developer is telling us a story in which we make a limited number of plot altering choices instead of a simplistic harem game. It's an erotic choose your own adventure game. If that doesn't appeal to you then I am sure that there are plenty of games on F95 which will appeal to you.
He can't even get 1 girl and everyone wants him to have a harem. :ROFLMAO:

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
This MC is not a simp, far from it, but he does need to grow up and stop running away. He needs to man up and start properly communicating with these women. As for all the harem talk, it makes absolutely no sense n this story. I mean how do you go from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to a harem without some absolutely terrible writing? I don't see it.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
And it seems that fetish bashing is still in season it seems. Good to know.
You can have your fetish, no one is saying you can't, what we are saying is stop trying to tell the dev that the game has to have a harem. Just as you wouldn't like it if I went into a harem game and demanded that the dev stop developing their harem game I don't like it that you come into a non-harem game and make demands that the game be made into a harem. Allow the developer to make the game they want to make.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I can deal with the drama but for those that want a Harem the only way this could work would be a polygamy relationship. Eryn and alexis since alexis and layla being sisters and cora and nikki being sisters. the only reasonable women who wouldn't be attached to anyone besides friendship is elena so monogamy. So for harem no you can be shared between friends but that's hard to do unless we are talking sisterwifes. so no harem only 3way relationship between friends but like i said HARD so let's try to avoid the whole harem demands even if i rather have multiple women that shit digs at your conscience doing it long enough.

Reactions: Mc00110

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
this game is all about secrets and hard choices we really dont need an harem that makes all the drama pretty pointless if we can still end up with all the girls

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
And it seems that fetish bashing is still in season it seems. Good to know.
You called some dude a fuckhead for merely stating his opinion (an opinion I don't share mind you), so I don't know why you're crying victim all of a sudden

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Oh yess please! let's have another harem game where every girl is just stupidly happy than MC is putting his dick inside every hole he sees.
That is what all the games are about right? In fact, let's skip story building, character development, any single dramatic scenario. Let's start with naming MC and one by one meeting the girls, fucking them in the 10 first lines of the conversation and later move on to poorly executed orgies where all girls tell MC how fantastic he is so that the player can inflate their own ego by pretending they are the goddess's gift to women (yes, I rather believe god is female).

Can you actually imagine playing a VN for the story, the drama, the conflict, the emotion and the despair? What kind of monster would prefer that over gratuitous gratification? uhhhggg

Last edited:

RohanPrince

Feb 26, 2018
Update 0.5 really puts the meaning in the word interwined.

Anyway I love the game, but I would have loved it even more if there was a revenge path/domination path against Erryn and a chance to go into revenge path after knowing who Alexis really is.

Maybe int the future the story will conclude with me not wanting to have revenge, but right now, I desperately wanted to see MC trying to take revenge on Erryn for making fun of him when young.

The game does have many choices, but this is just the thing, that the only path is either you chose the girl or not. You will only miss the scenes in case you didn't like Erryn or Alexis after the latest reveal. I expected a bit more than just missing scenes.

P.S. It is unfair that we have to chose between Cara and Nikki so early, but we can't have our revenge on Erryn and Alexis. When will we get to beat Ethan up?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
You can have your fetish, no one is saying you can't, what we are saying is stop trying to tell the dev that the game has to have a harem. Just as you wouldn't like it if I went into a harem game and demanded that the dev stop developing their harem game I don't like it that you come into a non-harem game and make demands that the game be made into a harem. Allow the developer to make the game they want to make.
Some are saying that, while others like myself as simply saying, in our opinions and views the story might be more intriguing with a harem, or at the very least some possible open relationships. Then again, I have this converstion atleast once a week or so depending on my mood of interaction: No one is forcing the Dev to add it. They have every right to do whatever they so please. If someone wants to make a suggestion like 'oh this game should have a harem' without knowing what the Dev has said or what, don't bash them or be a dick about it.

As for my opinion, it still stands: It's a good game so far, though I have some reservations in terms of all the girls and pathing and ultimately the broken hearts that I truly will hate to see. Does not having a harem or incest in the game be a sell for me? No. Of course. Would there be options that, if people WANTED to have such things, would it make it a bit better? Maybe. But thats just my opinion. Still like the game, just cautious bout things.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Update 0.5 really puts the meaning in the word interwined.

Anyway I love the game, but I would have loved it even more if there was a revenge path/domination path against Erryn and a chance to go into revenge path after knowing who Alexis really is.

Maybe int the future the story will conclude with me not wanting to have revenge, but right now, I desperately wanted to see MC trying to take revenge on Erryn for making fun of him when young.

The game does have many choices, but this is just the thing, that the only path is either you chose the girl or not. You will only miss the scenes in case you didn't like Erryn or Alexis after the latest reveal. I expected a bit more than just missing scenes.

P.S. It is unfair that we have to chose between Cara and Nikki so early, but we can't have our revenge on Erryn and Alexis. When will we get to beat Ethan up?
we dont need revenge on Alexis her secret was ok so she didn't tell the mc she knew who he was im fine with that shes falling in love with him and dont wanna ruin it and we dont no the full truth on Erryn yet the mc might be misremembering things like he did with Alexis

Reactions: aragh and -L-L-MJ-

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
You called some dude a fuckhead for merely stating his opinion (an opinion I don't share mind you), so I don't know why you're crying victim all of a sudden
I called no one specifically a fuckhead to be clear. That just you trying to start things. Nice try btw.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Some are saying that, while others like myself as simply saying, in our opinions and views the story might be more intriguing with a harem, or at the very least some possible open relationships. Then again, I have this converstion atleast once a week or so depending on my mood of interaction: No one is forcing the Dev to add it. They have every right to do whatever they so please. If someone wants to make a suggestion like 'oh this game should have a harem' without knowing what the Dev has said or what, don't bash them or be a dick about it.

As for my opinion, it still stands: It's a good game so far, though I have some reservations in terms of all the girls and pathing and ultimately the broken hearts that I truly will hate to see. Does not having a harem or incest in the game be a sell for me? No. Of course. Would there be options that, if people WANTED to have such things, would it make it a bit better? Maybe. But thats just my opinion. Still like the game, just cautious bout things.
That is what the tags and Genre spoiler are for... No Harem tag has ever been listed. There is no reason to come into a game that isn't tagged for a harem and suggest that it would be better with one. You can even search the thread and see that it has been said that it won't be harem by the Dev. This entire conversation never needed to happen.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Just played the last update and I'm loving it.
Good drama, ok-ish characters so far, great renders... and above everything else, potential.
I hope the dev keeps it up, because it's quickly becoming one of my favorites.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes