Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I am very torn apart between Eryn and Alexis. They were definitely my favorite before!!

By they way, is it wrong that I think young Alexis is soooo fucking cute?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I am very torn apart between Eryn and Alexis. They were definitely my favorite before!!

By they way, is it wrong that I think young Alexis is soooo fucking cute?
Wait till Layna is thrown into that three headed mix.

There is joke I could make but I will pass and let others do that...

Reactions: Ayhsel

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
Came here to wack it and stayed for the story. It is really good the twist so far got me hooked and I know there's more pain to come.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Wait till Layna is thrown into that three headed mix.

There is joke I could make but I will pass and let others do that...
Not gonna lie, I pretty much like all girls here. I don't see how someone else could still their current top 2 positions, though. But we'll see.

I like this novel. It has a little of drama, such that, without breaking your heart, keeps the story interesting. I would not mind more chaos and despair, but definitely liking this one.

Reactions: Anus Mundi

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
I find very funny the way Erynn act like shes mc girlfriend toward Alexis when I don't have a single point
with her.
I didn't like Erynn before, now after discovering she still has any kind of relationship with Ethan I like her even less so I will stay away as much as I can.
Even after the lie I still can see me doing a save with Alexis but she dropped in my preferences.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
MrFriendly thanks for doing the proofreading, too few contributors to these games get credit IMO.

This web is getting pretty freaking intricate the further we delve into the story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have a feeling this is going to lead down a rabbit hole none of us could have predicted.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
MrFriendly thanks for doing the proofreading, too few contributors to these games get credit IMO.

This web is getting pretty freaking intricate the further we delve into the story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have a feeling this is going to lead down a rabbit hole none of us could have predicted.
As long as an AL isn't pulled, I will stay on the rollercoaster.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
mc is supposed to be 18 looks 25 lol, on the flashbacks where he's like 15 or something does look like an 18 year old tho

Reactions: Ceesko

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
mc is supposed to be 18 looks 25 lol, on the flashbacks where he's like 15 or something does look like an 18 year old tho
Flashbacks he is supposed to be 13, Erynn is 15. He was away for 5 years, he does look abit older then 18 in current but I have see 13yo that look 21 before so, its believable lol

RohanPrince

Feb 26, 2018
we dont need revenge on Alexis her secret was ok so she didn't tell the mc she knew who he was im fine with that shes falling in love with him and dont wanna ruin it and we dont no the full truth on Erryn yet the mc might be misremembering things like he did with Alexis
Yes I know, that's why I did wrote that the game might conclude with me not wanting MC to have revenge, but as of this update, I did kind of want severe revenge on Erryn and mild revenge on Alexis.

It is kind of annoying how MC just completely moved on forgiving Erryn like she never made fun of him. And most probably some good explanation of why she is still meeting Ethan will be given in near future, I got even more hell bent on wanting MC to have revenge on knowing she still has some kind of relationship with Ethan. Not to mention, she probably broke up with Ethan due to Alexis somehow as mentioned near the episode end.

I am just super annoyed by the fact that Erryn gets to be back with MC like nothing ever happened :(.

P.S. girl likeability for me as of v0.5 Layla>Nikki>Cara>Elena>Alexis>Mom=Mellisa>Erryn, whereas at v0.4 it was Layla=Alexis>Nikki>Cara>Elena>Mom=Mellisa>Erryn. Alexis truth hiding instantly made me hate her a bit, quite similar to MC's reaction in game.

Lilsmkr

Nov 24, 2019
This update was so freaking amazing!!! so many drama bomb shells that i fell in love. The mother is f#cked up and so is his "dad". Also your old time friends lying to you is just perfect!

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
But what you're saying simply doesn't take any consideration of what's already in the game. You're saying that your view is the story might be more intriguing with a harem. You also mentioned Sisterly Lust as an example of a harem game done well. But how would you fit the narrative in Intertwined to include harem?

That's the problem with a lot of what people want type of posts (not just you, not just about harem or whatever other fetish that people like). It's all about just what they want, and not necessarily what actually fits into the game. For example, if you like kung-fu movies and then start saying things like "it'd be intriguing to see Star Wars including some kung-fu masters from Shaolin temple" or "I wish Harry Potter is a kung-fu master so he can combine martial art and wizardry". Nothing wrong with liking kung-fu, but understand that it doesn't fit into everything.

Similarly here. Nothing wrong with you wanting harem. But at least try to consider how it would actually fit into the game. Do we then just ignore all what happened in the game such as:
1. Layla not happy if MC checking out Elena
2. Erynn not happy with Alexis
3. Having to choose between Cara and Nikki
4. MC is pissed off at seeing Emily kissing Melissa
and so on.

Add to that, harem games in general are the bottom of the barrel type fetish. Lowest tier that exists so the player gets a virtual boost and high that some virtual pixels are all drooling over him and have no universal human emoticons or feelings (jealousy does not exist in harem universes). Harems in real life where a real bloody affair, the the harem of the ottoman sultans used to plot to murder each other and their sons, it was a bloodbath. In a gaming sense harem removes all types of choices and consquences by putting the "perfect choice" infront of the player. why choose at all when you can simply have it all no consquence? I like characters with real depth in them, and no character with depth would agree to being a side chick for the MC.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes