Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I do not see that happening here, Nyx is not a cruel heartless SOB like DPC..... I hope.
I think i remember Nyx posted a while back (last update), that he originally planed to let Nikki die in the car accident...but changed it, which is good as Nikki/Cara are the best girls and this story really don't needs such a PinkCake move.

But judging from that, i wonder how much drama there will be and how serious it will get...especially with Erynn

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I think i remember Nyx posted a while back (last update), that he originally planed to let Nikki die in the car accident...but changed it, which is good as Nikki/Cara are the best girls and this story really don't needs such a PinkCake move.

But judging from that, i wonder how much drama there will be and how serious it will get...especially with Erynn
I dont remember that but I am glad if that changed. I think there is more to Erynn then is being told honestly, i just remembered the scene at the club, she did not seem like she wanted to be there at all. Iirc she was in the 'VIP' room, now for me the only reason to not have a good time in the VIP is if your working, seeing as she is a model she should have been happy/having fun, that did not seem to be the case so maybe was on the job as arm candy or something else for some duchebag. I am betting Ethan had something to do with it, guess we will see.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I do not see that happening here, Nyx is not a cruel heartless SOB like DPC..... I hope.
Well she has made MC a stupid asshole that is involved romantically with every girl and will break their hearts in the ending of max all but one. This will make all endings in the end pretty bittersweet instead of real happy endings. That is just a consequence though of the setup dev has chosen. It is in the way a reverse harem situation where MC goes from being in an unofficial harem situation to going to have to end up with one, hurting all others in the process.

Think we talked about trust being important in relations before, well in a way MC is breaking that already by letting himself get involved in many relationships. Nobody can tell me if you liked their characters that having to choose between the originally cousins he spent time with in past and see how other reacted did not break your heart and it makes me dislike my MC and is another sign he acts pretty much as a juvenile. :p

Especially with obsessed Erynn I could easily see an AL like fallout from that and in a way MC will have brought it upon himself.

Edit: Also to add to that since all those women are intertwined the actions of MC at end will not stop influencing their lives with that end choice, that clusterfuck will influence their lives for years to come. Even if MC moved away with the one he ended up with, yup MC is an evil bastard out of stupidity and should have learned from that choice with original cousins.

Last edited:

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
It is kind of annoying how MC just completely moved on forgiving Erryn like she never made fun of him.
You should replay Ch5, the flashback scene is shown more accurately, the only cunt is that asshole Ethan, who's such an "Alpha" male that he's jealous of a little kid. He seems to be just a pathetic simp who can't take a hint. Hope Nyx will let us pull a Mike Tyson on his and Lucas' asses. No more beatings Nyx, pls.:cry:

Erynn wanted to explain to him the nature of their "relationship", but the idiot decided to leave rather than hear her out (guess all the beatings fucked up his lil' brain). The fucker Ethan didn't let her follow the MC, implying that he's either her manager or he's blackmailing her with something.:unsure: Erynn's reaction to MC's question about her having a BF in 0.4 was quite suggestive, guess the asshole blackmails her or she really regrets dating a "bad boi" aka a toxic cunt.

I know the game has issues, as in story, writing, renders, coding, ...
But guess what. I'm not an author, neither am I a programmer.
This is the first VN I made. I like getting feedback to make it better, but if people keep circling back to the same topic, it's just... Meh, Why am I even doing this.
And we respect you for that, don't get discouraged, and thank you for making an amazing game. Ppl are passionate about these kinds of things, if you got players talking about the game and make speculations, you did your job well. I agree with them on the drama part, it's a little too much soap opera that could be a deal breaker for some players, but you have a story to tell and you can't please everybody, so please continue doing the amazing work you did since 0.1, can't wait to see what happens next.;)

Just a little request, please make more renders of Erryn wearing her hair down, she such a gorgeous blondie and a caring friend.:love: A little obsessed too, hope it won't bite the MC in the ass or punch him in the face.:sneaky:

She's one of the best characters in the game and some players' favorite, imagine the backlash. I agree on the DPC move, we have enough drama as it is, we don't need dark shit like that.

Reactions: aragh and Grohal

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I like characters with real depth in them, and no character with depth would agree to being a side chick for the MC.
Just playing devil's advocate here, it really depends on what the character is like.

For example, this is completely hypothetical and much smaller scale throuple instead of full blown harem empire, I can see a three-way relationship between MC, Erynn, and Alexis due to their complex relationship. It all started with MC liking Erynn when they were younger, but Alexis already semi-interested in MC from that time. Fast forward to the present time, Erynn confided to Alexis that Erynn likes MC, but Alexis fell in love with MC prior to realizing that the guy in the airplane was MC. So here's the dilemma, right? Who is the side chick between the two?

From Erynn's perspective, she felt that she should be first because MC liked her from back then, and she started liking him when he left. Plus, she already told Alexis about it. She felt entitled because MC liked her first.

From Alexis' perspective, MC was fair game because Erynn didn't like him back then, and though Erynn told her about liking MC, Alexis already fell for MC (and had sex with him too) without even knowing that it was MC. She felt entitled because she liked MC first all the way from back then. The problem is that she never told Erynn about it.

The complication then gets more complicated because Erynn and Alexis are best friends for such a long time. Do they sacrifice their friendship? Would one of them want to back off to preserve the friendship? How would Erynn react once she found out that Alexis had actually liked MC at the time when Erynn didn't even like MC? Would MC want to choose one and break the heart of the other?

When presented with such scenario, it isn't impossible for them to end up in a throuple (note that throuple exists IRL too though obviously extremely rare) because what they want is to be with MC, and not necessarily to prevent the other from being with MC.

But once again, just reiterating that it's a completely different scenario when compared to full blown harem empire where MC would bang his mom, mom's best friend, childhood crush, childhood's crush's best friend, childhood's crush's best friend's sister, childhood's crush's best friend's sister's best friend, the daughter of "dad"'s wife, the other daughter of "dad"'s new wife, etc.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ok ... nip this in the bud early .. so we can all enjoy later:

1st off the bat - no man should let any transgression pass if he ever wants to be relevant to anybody!
2nd of all - getting hit on by all the lesbians/bi/lewd babes in this game and getting the boot is not OK.
3rd is the summary of the top 2 - MC has to have such outbursts, because he actually gets nothing,
nothing but a casual fuck and a fuck you later, if he just lets gurls have their way with him

What hit me the most is madonna had a movie made on the core subject of this game:
gays and lesbians hook up to make babies and then split, leaving the gay or the lesbian actual couple care for the kid.
Now, in this game, this is not the case and I cannot fathom why! Then we see mom forget about her beloved son just
welcome to her life and goes down on her spouse right under his nose and in front of his eyes, like nothing.
This seems to be just because they are such perfect carefree fuck buddies and cannot be bothered
to actually raise or treat their sons and daughters like true parents.

The fact Mc has a mom who is a bonified lesbian to a lot of people, has her lesbian spouse in all the
pictures even on her daughter”s phone, but lets MC still believe she is straight or bi and he had a dad
as opposed to just a sperm donor is gutwrenching!

let me love her
no character with depth would agree to being a side chick for the MC.
especially with Erynn
there is more to Erynn
MC is breaking that already by letting himself get involved in many relationships
what the character is like

Last edited:

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Really liked this update, alots of secrets revealed.
What alexis did was a bit dick move but im fine with it, just hearing what she have to say and that she apologies and i will be fine with her, i stiill really like her.
Im more pissed on how erryn is forgived and mc is fine it her wihout any explantion from her part, no regreats or even that she doenst seem to acknowledge what she done and she still maintained the thing with ethan till prom and some sort of connection with him till the present too.
Mc had been pissed so many years with her but now she is forgiving and alexis fron such a "inoffensive" thing acts like that.
Layla and alexis being sisters lets see how that will go.
Comon let elena have a route without layla if we need to chose from layla and alexis.
Well mc being a puch bag for lucas without any kind of response whas sad just sad.
Damn mom droping a bomb like that was something.
Really liking the game so far expect in the way we are forced to act witb erryn.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019

Bro......I would have lost my goddamned mind.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just playing devil's advocate here, it really depends on what the character is like.

For example, this is completely hypothetical and much smaller scale throuple instead of full blown harem empire, I can see a three-way relationship between MC, Erynn, and Alexis due to their complex relationship. It all started with MC liking Erynn when they were younger, but Alexis already semi-interested in MC from that time. Fast forward to the present time, Erynn confided to Alexis that Erynn likes MC, but Alexis fell in love with MC prior to realizing that the guy in the airplane was MC. So here's the dilemma, right? Who is the side chick between the two?

From Erynn's perspective, she felt that she should be first because MC liked her from back then, and she started liking him when he left. Plus, she already told Alexis about it. She felt entitled because MC liked her first.

From Alexis' perspective, MC was fair game because Erynn didn't like him back then, and though Erynn told her about liking MC, Alexis already fell for MC (and had sex with him too) without even knowing that it was MC. She felt entitled because she liked MC first all the way from back then. The problem is that she never told Erynn about it.

The complication then gets more complicated because Erynn and Alexis are best friends for such a long time. Do they sacrifice their friendship? Would one of them want to back off to preserve the friendship? How would Erynn react once she found out that Alexis had actually liked MC at the time when Erynn didn't even like MC? Would MC want to choose one and break the heart of the other?

When presented with such scenario, it isn't impossible for them to end up in a throuple (note that throuple exists IRL too though obviously extremely rare) because what they want is to be with MC, and not necessarily to prevent the other from being with MC.

But once again, just reiterating that it's a completely different scenario when compared to full blown harem empire where MC would bang his mom, mom's best friend, childhood crush, childhood's crush's best friend, childhood's crush's best friend's sister, childhood's crush's best friend's sister's best friend, the daughter of "dad"'s wife, the other daughter of "dad"'s new wife, etc.
That is the thing of course, in a real thruple there is no side chick, it is a triangle and unless there is real love between all three parties it will never work. One reason why they are so rare beyond a single night. It is already hard enough work to have one relation between two people work, let alone three relations between three people. :p

Now would it be possible to write in a triangle or two with what happened in this game in a believable way if dev would really want it and focus on that? Yes, though it might need one or two rewrites in past or have people show a reaction to that that would be out of the ordinary, like the cousin that won the choice being heartbroken for her sister. Like in real life such a situation would be such a burden on a relationship it would likely fail anyway with the sister you chose if they had such a close bond as portrayed.

Now it is not the direction dev wants to go or finds believable for her characters, so we will get the bitter sweet endings with an MC that feels like that girl that strung along two or more good guys and could not choose between them that is so popular in certain romantic circles. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Maviarab

Sngo

May 9, 2020
You should replay Ch5, the flashback scene is shown more accurately, the only cunt is that asshole Ethan, who's such an "Alpha" male that he's jealous of a little kid. He seems to be just a pathetic simp who can't take a hint. Hope Nyx will let us pull a Mike Tyson on his and Lucas' asses. No more beatings Nyx, pls.:cry:

Erynn wanted to explain to him the nature of their "relationship", but the idiot decided to leave rather than hear her out (guess all the beatings fucked up his lil' brain). The fucker Ethan didn't let her follow the MC, implying that he's either her manager or he's blackmailing her with something.:unsure: Erynn's reaction to MC's question about her having a BF in 0.4 was quite suggestive, guess the asshole blackmails her or she really regrets dating a "bad boi" aka a toxic cunt.
In this case i cant agree with you. Erryn should have just stand up and talked with mc because of their friendship. Even alexis in the past had go confort mc as whe had see in this update, she didnt have the kind of relashionship that erryn had with mc but she still had go out of her way to talk and confort him, but erryn no she didnt talk to him and still "let" ethan made fun of him on top of that maintained something with ethan. With all their story erryn shoud be the first going after him and talked to him, so yeah to me she is blamed for that.
That was a major reason with they drifted apart

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... Alexis made it feel as though she and Erynn would be just that with MC - the triangle.
Then with so many babes swirming around not looking 4 anything specific but some quick release...
Where are those hot one offs with these babes that do not seem invested too much in anything.
Even Alexis just walks away and lets Erynn steal the boy
WHO HAD JUST THE OTHER DAY INPRINYED ON HER LIKE THE RELATIONSHIP TO TRUMP ALL ELSE !!!

three relations between three people

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
MC did tell what if they relatives and she in her mind says she hope she isnt, so she doesnt know if she related to him or not
I wouldn't put it passed parents to find out and decide to raise there kids together. Like siblings just to break it to them about being related later.

Voidstep

Jan 2, 2018
I dont understand some ppl's hate towards erynn on this forum and at the same time love for alexis .To me whatever Erynn did was as a kid and kids do crazy stuff... Alexis on the other hand knew very well who MC is and what her Best Friend feels about him yet she had sex with him literally hour after meeting him and knowing who he was . Thats not what best friends do ,thats rival/worst enemy move ... a dick move.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
alexis in the past
That is nothing at all - because at their age, he was perceived too young to count for them.
Then again, she never told Erynn she had handled the MC by handling him like a lost puppy.
She felt she was the hero to settle the score on MC for Erynn and so she just said nothing.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I also noticed everytime Alexis goes through her thought process (no images here) she is constantly saying she can't n that's she is sorry. Had me thinking she isnt speaking about herself or Mc but about erynn. Trying not to break her friendship but also emotions taking over, or I could be drawing straws and hoping ones the right one...

EDIT:FFuck it make Mc adopted lol

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I dont understand some ppl's hate towards erynn on this forum and at the same time love for alexis .To me whatever Erynn did was as a kid and kids do crazy stuff... Alexis on the other hand knew very well who MC is and what her Best Friend feels about him yet she had sex with him literally hour after meeting him and knowing who he was . Thats not what best friends do ,thats rival/worst enemy move ... a dick move.
thats why im still on the Erryn crazy train till i get my heart broken by her secrets

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
At that time..Erryn was not a kid. She is 6 years or so older than the MC.

I also noticed everytime Alexis goes through her thought process (no images here) she is constantly saying she can't n that's she is sorry. Had me thinking she isnt speaking about herself or Mc but about erynn. Trying not to break her friendship but also emotions taking over, or I could be drawing straws and hoping ones the right one
Lose the bold please. Also, you are right..but maybe play to the end of the current update first as it's all answered for you.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes