SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
That is what the tags and Genre spoiler are for... No Harem tag has ever been listed. There is no reason to come into a game that isn't tagged for a harem and suggest that it would be better with one. You can even search the thread and see that it has been said that it won't be harem by the Dev. This entire conversation never needed to happen.
Again... who the fuck searches for what a Dev says about things in a thread? I'll wait.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
others like myself as simply saying, in our opinions and views the story might be more intriguing with a harem, or at the very least some possible open relationships.
But what you're saying simply doesn't take any consideration of what's already in the game. You're saying that your view is the story might be more intriguing with a harem. You also mentioned Sisterly Lust as an example of a harem game done well. But how would you fit the narrative in Intertwined to include harem?

That's the problem with a lot of what people want type of posts (not just you, not just about harem or whatever other fetish that people like). It's all about just what they want, and not necessarily what actually fits into the game. For example, if you like kung-fu movies and then start saying things like "it'd be intriguing to see Star Wars including some kung-fu masters from Shaolin temple" or "I wish Harry Potter is a kung-fu master so he can combine martial art and wizardry". Nothing wrong with liking kung-fu, but understand that it doesn't fit into everything.

Similarly here. Nothing wrong with you wanting harem. But at least try to consider how it would actually fit into the game. Do we then just ignore all what happened in the game such as:
1. Layla not happy if MC checking out Elena
2. Erynn not happy with Alexis
3. Having to choose between Cara and Nikki
4. MC is pissed off at seeing Emily kissing Melissa
and so on.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
But what you're saying simply doesn't take any consideration of what's already in the game. You're saying that your view is the story might be more intriguing with a harem. You also mentioned Sisterly Lust as an example of a harem game done well. But how would you fit the narrative in Intertwined to include harem?

That's the problem with a lot of what people want type of posts (not just you, not just about harem or whatever other fetish that people like). It's all about just what they want, and not necessarily what actually fits into the game. For example, if you like kung-fu movies and then start saying things like "it'd be intriguing to see Star Wars including some kung-fu masters from Shaolin temple" or "I wish Harry Potter is a kung-fu master so he can combine martial art and wizardry". Nothing wrong with liking kung-fu, but understand that it doesn't fit into everything.

Similarly here. Nothing wrong with you wanting harem. But at least try to consider how it would actually fit into the game. Do we then just ignore all what happened in the game such as:
1. Layla not happy if MC checking out Elena
2. Erynn not happy with Alexis
3. Having to choose between Cara and Nikki
4. MC is pissed off at seeing Emily kissing Melissa
and so on.
damn it now i wanna see a kung-fu Harry Potter film Jet li as Harry Potter

Reactions: Ayhsel

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
has the dev said how many updates the game gonna have, do we know how far in we are because we gotta be close to choosing between Alexis and Erryn

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So what that makes you special some how just cause your buddy with the Dev? You want a cookie?
Jesus, I just meant I've talked to him about the game and the harem/no-harem situation. As to whether I want a cookie, sure. Make it an "I'm tired of dealing with people who seem to think their fetish is the most important fetish and can't let it go" cookie.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Jesus, I just meant I've talked to him about the game and the harem/no-harem situation. As to whether I want a cookie, sure. Make it an "I'm tired of dealing with people who seem to think their fetish is the most important fetish and can't let it go" cookie.
so does this game have harem or not it hasn't been made clear so far

jk jk

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
So far this game has been 99% amazing and 1% worrisome. My worry is simply about the amount of potential branches with each love interest, and how they are worked in to the story. At the moment, we already have so many girls in the game, and still with Valeria to come (god knows how she'd fit into the intertwining). I really hope the dev would put a stop/pause on introducing more and more new characters for now.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So far this game has been 99% amazing and 1% worrisome. My worry is simply about the amount of potential branches with each love interest, and how they are worked in to the story. At the moment, we already have so many girls in the game, and still with Valeria to come (god knows how she'd fit into the intertwining). I really hope the dev would put a stop/pause on introducing more and more new characters for now.
Yeah, I have that worry too... For a first VN this is very ambitious. We may even meet Zach’s family too. I’m going to cross my fingers that Nyx gets it done.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

gcjellyfish

Dec 14, 2019
This game is turning out awesome. Really great job Dev! The girls are all gorgeous, the writing is entertaining and the story lives up to the intertwined billing. The drama is fun, even if the mc acts like a douche in the 0.5 update it fits the character. You're making it hard to know which girl to choose and I think that makes the game much more compelling. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Vasily100

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Yeah, I have that worry too... For a first VN this is very ambitious. We may even meet Zach’s family too. I’m going to cross my fingers that Nyx gets it done.
and meet our real dad and possibly his family too

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
All the more reasons for a Harem, no?

AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH!

Reactions: botc76 and timpo

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
So far he seems to navigate it well, but yeah I'm not sure how it'd go in the future. The problem is two-fold IMO. First one is the quantity of the branches which is self-explanatory that more characters/choices = more branches.

The second one is the quality in which that the more branches introduced, the harder it is to make everything coherent. This is already somewhat shown in this update where it's unclear why Erynn is upset at the end of the update even if you didn't get text/nudes from Alexis. Another potential issue is with Alexis herself because not only she's connected to Erynn's plot line, but we haven't even seen what would happen with her in Layla's plot line.

But so far the dev has done it well, and if I'm being very honest, each update has been very impressive and much better than vast majority of other games (including those with much bigger budget).

All the more reasons for a Harem, no?
AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH!
I'm 100% not judging you laughing at your own joke. :sneaky::rolleyes:

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes