Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Very well ... just that in MCs eyes, the other fellow had gotten to Erynn 1st
and she never told him otherwise.
Alexis also did nothing but treat him like the young idiot kid
who cannot seem to grasp she and her pal Erynn do not date little pups
who they deem out of their league.

They both decided to play mind games on a little kid and let him fume and feel worthless for years,
thinking of their rejection, simply because the other fellow made them both gurls feel strong feeling
about him - hate, disgust, but strong feelings.

Thats not what best friends do
That is not ok as a cruel behavior towards anybody, let alone small kids, who develop depressions
out of it 4 years and years afterwards. MC has deep wounds and these babes acting still wrong
do nothing to alleviate his pain.

Reactions: GAMEPLAY7

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
"At that time..Erryn was not a kid. She is 6 years or so older than the MC."

I thought she was 15 and MC was 13 at the time ,did i read it wrong ?
Never mind...I stand corrected. She is 3 years older (just checked the script)....my bad! Not sure I recall that line in the original version....the flashback to MC being 12 really makes it out that she is older...she far far taller...hanging around with older kids etc.....but anyway...yes is in the script...3 years older.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Very well ... just that in MCs eyes, the other fellow had gotten to Erynn 1st
and she never told him otherwise.
Alexis also did nothing but treat him like the young idiot kid
who cannot seem to grasp she and her pal Erynn do not date little pups
who they deem out of their league.

They both decided to play mind games on a little kid and let him fume and feel worthless for years,
thinking of their rejection, simply because the other fellow made them both gurls feel strong feeling
about him - hate, disgust, but strong feelings.

That is not ok as a cruel behavior towards anybody, let alone small kids, who develop depressions
out of it 4 years and years afterwards. MC has deep wounds and these babes acting still wrong
do nothing to alleviate his pain.
I mean Alexis was still kinder to young MC on his worst day than Erryn was.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Lose the bold please. Also, you are right..but maybe play to the end of the current update first as it's all answered for you.
My bad about the bold on phone got stuck.
But ya I have I'm going through it now again since I noticed small changes here n there.
I just been nitpicking some scenes and notice patterns because of the ending

EDIT: the look at erynn choice is also changed(bathing-suit) that's also another reason I'm replaying this

Last edited:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i kinda understand Erryn rejecting the mc as kids if a 12 yo came up to you with a flower and told your their feelings while you was 3 years older and with your friends it would kinda be a bit embarrassing

Reactions: xXwankerXx

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I mean Alexis was still kinder to young MC on his worst day than Erryn was.
Well as far as we know now, we may find out different later if MC misremembered. Fact Erynn is still hanging around with Ethan after all those years and never wised up, is a much more troublesome thing though as the fact she was stupid at 15 yo. Fact he is male makes it worse, but if he was female he would be that bitch of a BFF many of us have met with at one day or another that made us run since she was a permanent fixture of the live of a girl we did like and no way of changing that. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i kinda understand Erryn rejecting the mc as kids if a 12 yo came up to you with a flower and told your their feelings while you was 3 years older and with your friends it would kinda be a bit embarrassing
Maybe, but the way you do is telling about yourself and letting him get slagged off as well. Especially if there is an existing relation between you and that boy. Staying after with the guy that felt the need to bully that boy about it is even more telling about your priorities and shows you have very little EQ or insight into the guy that bullied.

You know people that are assholes in those kind of situations will be an asshole to you as well at a certain moment in time, it is just a matter of time. Well if Ethan blackmailed or treated her badly later on, it was in a way her own fault for not having seen the signs early on. She got one super big warning sign about him at that moment, but decided being with the cool guy was more important. :p

Last edited:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Well as far as we know now, we may find out different later if MC misremembered. Fact Erynn is still hanging around with Ethan after all those years and never wised up, is a much more troublesome thing though as the fact she was stupid at 15 yo. Fact he is male makes it worse, but if he was female he would be that bitch of a BFF many of us have met with at one day or another that made us run since she was a permanent fixture of the live of a girl we did like and no way of changing that. :p
we dont no yet about the Ethan situation she may not have a choice in him being around depending on how he is involved in her job

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Maybe, but the way you do is telling about yourself and letting him get slagged off as well. Especially if there is an existing relation between you and that boy.
she did try a bit to stand up for him she did tell Ethan to stop

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The past .. there you have all that ...
no way of changing that
Getting these gurls out of their preexisting feeling of pitty and compassion 4 the MC
will mean a lot of work for MC. We are rooting he wises up and starts being the man in their lives,
no more puppy droopy eyes!

Do you hear me, MC ?!?

HauuUURRRrrrr! HauUURRRRRrr!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
she did try a bit to stand up for him she did tell Ethan to stop
Yeah but she did stay with him and went to prom with him after that clear and obvious sign he was a complete asshole, also look at my later edit or post. :)

Edit: Besides you always have a choice. it may be an uncomfortable or even extremely painful choice or not the wisest financially but you do have a choice.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Erynn still keeping things from MC about Ethan, even after accusing Alexis of the same thing!
Talk about being low in their eyes, Mc is just a subject in conversations, no real person, no real feelings.
He really needs to wise up and tell it like it is!

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Yeah but she did stay with him and went to prom with him after that clear and obvious sign he was an asshole, also look at my later edit. :)
we dont know what she said to Ethan after the mc ran when Alexis found him or didn't want Ethan to tell the school that a 12 yo kid was in love with her

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
we dont know what she said to Ethan after the mc ran when Alexis found him or didn't want Ethan to tell the school that a 12 yo kid was in love with her
Did she drop him like a brick as any sensible and smart person would do after he showed her he was a complete asshole to a poor kid? No she stayed with him and went with him to prom since he was such a great and cool guy in her eyes she wanted to be with. :p

Now if the embarrassment of having everyone know a 12 yo kid loves you would be so big, well that is telling enough ...... Any normal person would think that is sweet and would try to let the kid down nicely.

Sep 22, 2019
Maybe Erryyn have a good explanation about what happened, maybe don't. But that still won't change the fact that even after they "reconcile" (quotes cause i choose all worst options for her) she never apologizes or try to explain. She just appear in your room like nothing happened and that's that. So even a good explanation will make me always avoid her

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
I have replay this about 5 times and catch myself digging at secrets or possibilities like this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looking back on that convo, they were talking about the secret that Andres is not the MC real father. Melissa's part ("I told her what I know") is what Erynn tells us in ch.5, that her father was a one night stand and that she only knows his first name and what he looked like at that time.

The theory that MC and Erynn are half siblings (which I am a fan of) is still possible, but for the moment there is nothing to support it beyond our crazy ideas. Even our MC jokes about it.

I wouldn't put it passed parents to find out and decide to raise there kids together. Like siblings just to break it to them about being related later.
And about this, I don't think it has any more meaning that Emily and Melissa are lifelong BFFs and decided to live in the same neighborhood.

Reactions: Reniere

Default123x

May 18, 2018
Some may like Erryyn. I personally think she's the worst. I don't say that the dev should remove her but i wish we could be a little less friendly toward her. I just want to move on with the other girls but the game constantly makes me interact with her like we are friends. Oh well... :c

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
That was a major reason with they drifted apart
The "major reason why they drifted apart" was that the MC was and still is a whining bitch who cries like a baby about RL shitty situations without checking both sides of the story first. If you replay Ch5 and see the "actual" flashback scene, neither Erynn nor Alexis laughed at his "confession", just the cunt Ethan, there's also a scene with him bullying the MC if u ignore or don't go to the concert with Alexis, Nyx pls give us the option to make him a punching bag.

I agree with u that Erynn shouldn't have kept seeing the cunt, but we don't know the full story or if she's WILLINGLY seeing him. Maybe she tries to avoid him, but all the "mistakes" she made in the past are used by the cunt to blackmail her or fucks knows why she still hangs out with the toxic insecure cunt. So according to your logic Erynn shouldn't be forgiven bcz she refused a kid's pathetic confession, despite being 3y older ?? The mc acted like a cunt after that, so his mom sent him to live with his dad, that's the whole "traumatic" experience Erynn made him go through, maybe he thought he can fuck every girl with a flower and a "pretty please" even if he's just a kid:LOL:... now he's 18 or 19 and still acts like a bitch, STILL not bothering to hear both sides of the story.

He believes the asshole Ethan fucked/is still fucking Erynn even if she gave him a shitload of hints that she loves him, he should at least talk to her about it and let her explain the situation, but he runs away like a whiny bitch, again, so yeah, stupidity at its best.

lol, right ?? What kinda 15 y/o girl would "date" a kid or, better yet, fuck him ?? WTF is wrong with some ppl, man ?? :LOL:That's called rejection, he should've learned from that, but instead he became an asshole that even his mom wanted to get rid of, so maybe he should consider thinking about his own actions and consequences first before pointing fingers. Just sayin'.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes