Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
This is a weird debate. Holding a grudge because of what she did when she was 15 is really childish imo. She was a teenager, they do stupid shit all the time. Also we don't know what the deal with Ethan is so I'll wait till I know more before I judge but I get that some would be put off by him.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. ethan was not random and she never ditcehd him oficially, so she was stuck in the eyes of
her peers as ethan date. There you have it. They were kids, stupid bullies, but still kids.
Here I am waiting on them to grow up!
so would find any random lad to take
Yes they do, but when you have the confesison of a kid to go on,
why would you still wait on that head over heels in love with you kid to make a moove?

What is it that she wants from a broken young man that she still lies to, mannipulates into
feeling some jealosy towards ethan but never treats him like anything important other than
someone to save. She is there for the MC, MC is all happy to do anything 4 her,
waits 4 her after job, picks her up, buys something 4 her even!

Holding a grudge because of what she did when she was 15

There is the new grudge on Alexis 4 landing him early,
The new grudge of ethan still being an asshole incredibly still around after all these years,
The grudge of Erynn still using ehtan to make MC jealous 4 some reason,
The grudge of mom still blaming her idiot kid for running away - oh, look, he did it again!

All these are brand new, they are current, we just need chars to be adults about them and resolve them!

On the Erynn debate ... there is still bafflement:

What on earth does she still want from him?

He is her childhood crush, she is his childhood crush, he buys her gifts, she takes him in ...
Alexis is still AWOL for both Erynn and MC, because she goes to see Erynn but never gets
to speak to her, he gets to MC but never goes to talk to him either.
many people have their priorities completely out of whack unfortunately
MC is still in the air on what can or will happen to him, where is Alexis in his life,
what does Erynn want from him, because they are friendly enough and
being good people, do not jump on eachother.

We just wait for their life together to unfold, or dissolve into chaos.

GAme oN!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
shit i dont no where you grew up but where im from teen girls loved school dances and proms but would never go alone so would find any random lad to take
Here they just go together as girls and know that there will be guys enough around that will be willing to dance and party with them and make sure daddy will pick them up when it becomes too late, so they get home safely and have been doing that for over 40 years. :p

Reactions: TheFurs

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
This is a weird debate. Holding a grudge because of what she did when she was 15 is really childish imo. She was a teenager, they do stupid shit all the time. Also we don't know what the deal with Ethan is so I'll wait till I know more before I judge but I get that some would be put off by him.
exactly a 15 yo cant admit to liking a 12 yo thats a bit weird but now they are both legal age and shes trying to win him, and she could be with a model agency owned by Ethans mom or dad thats why hes still around we dont no yet

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Here they just go together as girls and know that there will be guys enough around that will be willing to dance and party with them and make sure daddy will pick them up when it becomes too late, so they get home safely and have been doing that for over 40 years. :p
but we only no 1 other of her friends and thats Alexis and she may of had a date already and no1 wants 2 be a third wheel

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I dont hold a grudge against her for that past shit. But seeing how she despite being main characters great friend, neighbour, despite claiming to care for him so much to the point of it being creepy cant connect the dots between him moving and his failed love confession is really unpleasant. Its like she just forgot the incident happened. If she just brought it up and explained herself at least halfassedly I would move on and consider her a good friend and all. But delaying resolution of that drama makes scenes where mc and her act like good friends really unpleasant.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ok you have it your way. it is completely normal if have feelings for a 12 yo that you let him get slagged off by a guy, then you decide it is smart to have a relation and hang around with that guy for years and even go to prom with him years later and there never was another option around, but for some reason obsess and idolize that 12 yo boy while having been in happy relationships all those years. Yes that makes sense. :p

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I dont hold a grudge against her for that past shit. But seeing how she despite being main characters great friend, neighbour, despite claiming to care for him so much to the point of it being creepy cant connect the dots between him moving and his failed love confession is really unpleasant. Its like she just forgot the incident happened. If she just brought it up and explained herself at least halfassedly I would move on and consider her a good friend and all. But delaying resolution of that drama makes scenes where mc and her act like good friends really unpleasant.
she prob just brushed it off as him being a kid when i was a kid i think i told 2 or 3 girls i was gonna marry them when we grew up guess what im still not married its called being a dumb kid

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Ok you have it your way. it is completely normal if have feelings for a 12 yo that you let him get slagged off by a guy, then you decide it is smart to have a relation and hang around with that guy for years and even go to prom with him years later and there never was another option around, but for some reason obsess and idolize that 12 yo boy while having been in happy relationships all those years. Yes that makes sense. :p
we dont know if she has been in a happy relationship for all those years and would you really admit you have feeling for a 12 yo

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
but we only no 1 other of her friends and thats Alexis and she may of had a date already and no1 wants 2 be a third wheel
What third wheel, girls can just go out to have fun. No need for a relationship and if Erynn only has Alexis as a female friend or acquaintance left that she can go out with for fun while having lived in that town all her life at her age, that is not a great sign either ......

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
I don't think I would've connected the dots either tbh but ok. The thing is Mc is equally to blame for that, that's like the theme of this game that everyone is hiding everything. He can could've told her why he left the first time he saw her and everything would be ok but he just doesn't do it because it's needed for plot I guess.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I don't think I would've connected the dots either tbh but ok. The thing is Mc is equally to blame for that, that's like the theme of this game that everyone is hiding everything. He can could've told her why he left the first time he saw her and everything would be ok but he just doesn't do it because it's needed for plot I guess.
It's a funny thing when you think about it.

In real life...the majority of relationship fall apart due to a lack of communication, or miscommunication. I think that is what is most frustrating about this VN. we play/read/watch stuff mostly...as an escape from RL. Thsi game...could be called Miscommunication instead hehe...it's so damn frustrating.

Talk to each other people!

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
she prob just brushed it off as him being a kid when i was a kid i think i told 2 or 3 girls i was gonna marry them when we grew up guess what im still not married its called being a dumb kid
She acts like he is 12 years old lol love of her life. And she brushed off his love confession as kiddy stuff? And then says shit like she still needs to give him her answer? Come on.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
it could all of been solved from the moment he came back just if Alexis told him she knew who he was and the mc told Erryn why he left all would of all been ok but then where would the drama and story be

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
we dont know if she has been in a happy relationship for all those years and would you really admit you have feeling for a 12 yo
You really refuse to get the point right? It is not about MC being 12 yo but about her choices then and those later that are shown or told.

It is doubtful she even had those feelings for MC then, that likely came later on for whatever reason. Well I am male so could have dated a 12 yo girl at that age, hell it happened often enough around me at that age anyway. I would have tried to let her down in a kind way though if I would not have been interested and if my GF at that time would have acted like Ethan I would have been looking for a new one even if that had not been that 12 yo girl. Not keep hanging around with her for years and taking her to prom

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
She acts like he is 12 years old lollove of her life. And she brushed off his love confession as kiddy stuff? And then says shit like she still needs to give him her answer? Come on.
she was with friends at the time and we know the mc dont let people explain shit he walked away from his mom and Alexis

Reactions: xXwankerXx

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Mmm Supposedly the MC doesn't have to say anything to a friend who has ignored instead of defending him. Plus Erynn preferred choose hang out/date and work with the bully who was dedicated to ridiculing the MC.

The way I see it, she is either deep moron or is not as good a friend as seems.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
She acts like he is her 12 years old lollove of her life. And she brushed off his love confession as kiddy stuff? And then says shit like she still needs to give him her answer? Come on.
Well she is obviously having some issues, hence the "I needed you here", "Why did you left" etc. when he was sleeping. Fact is, we don't know what her life has been like after he left. Maybe he is the only guy that has ever treated her right or something and that's why she's so hung up on him and realised it only after he left idk. Maybe it's something completely different but nobody knows at this point,

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes