Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Did she drop him like a brick as any sensible and smart person would do after he showed her he was a complete asshole to a poor kid? No she stayed with him and went with him to prom since he was such a great and cool guy in her eyes she wanted to be with. :p

Now if the embarrassment of having everyone know a 12 yo kid loves you would be so big, well that is telling enough ...... Any normal person would think that is sweet and would try to let the kid down nicely.
if when i was 15 and a 12 yo girl came up to me and confessed her love for me while i was with my friends i would try and laugh it off also that would be extremely embarrassing, and i probably bullied kids younger then me at school not because i was an asshole but more just showing off in front of the cooler kids, and she went to prom with him because the mc ran away

Sep 22, 2019
if when i was 15 and a 12 yo girl came up to me and confessed her love for me while i was with my friends i would try and laugh it off also that would be extremely embarrassing, and i probably bullied kids younger then me at school not because i was an asshole but more just showing off in front of the cooler kids, and she went to prom with him because the mc ran away
Yeah you could do this but would kill you to go apologize privatly after what happened. After all they were friends

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Yeah you could do this but would kill you to go apologize privatly after what happened. After all they were friends
we dont no if the mc stopped talking to her after so he might not have given her a chance we already seen that with Alexis he just walks away without letting her explain

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Then with all respect you were an asshole if bullied younger kids to appear cool, sorry. :p Thing is what you miss in my point is that Erynn got a big and serious warning sign about Ethan that she fully ignored. That has nothing to do with whether she could have gone to prom with MC or anyone else.

She still went to the prom with Ethan, since even after him proving he was an asshole clear to see for anyone, she though of him as a great and cool guy, instead of dumping his ass as soon as possible. Now that is the telling point and even worse she still allows him to be a part of her life for whatever reason. Strike two.

Sep 22, 2019
we dont no if the mc stopped talking to her after so he might not have given her a chance we already seen that with Alexis he just walks away without letting her explain
Well a long time after this happened and she's still in love with the MC so if she likes him so much should've tried harder. And they're now talking and she decides to tottaly ignore it. But until the dev explain all we can do is speculate :confused:

Reactions: Default123x

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well a long time after this happened and she's still in love with the MC so if she likes him so much should've tried harder. And they're now talking and she decides to tottaly ignore it. But until the dev explain all we can do is speculate :confused:
This is another debatable point isn't it. How can she be in love with him? Really? In love with the idea of him perhaps...she doesn't know. So she is saying she was in love with a 12yo kid? It's a stretch. I do like this VN...a lot...but some of the writing/situations really don't add up or make a whole lot of common sense.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
she might of tried and the mc never noticed or cared at the time we seen how he already misremembered that day from the Alexis flashback, and she doesn't wanna bring it up now in hopes he may of forgotten because the mc hasn't mentioned it

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019

That doesn't actually make sense though by your logic. If she laughed at him when she was 12 and he was 15,why on earth would she go to prom with him when she would be 17 or 18,and the MC 14,or 15.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They are both grown ups no, are they not? Where are the adult interactions?
They are still throwing hints around even after actual words are said and never listened.
Please be mindful they have baggage, they are not newly reacquainted, but actual long lost friends
who, for some reason, are stuck in the flashbacks from childhood that have no meaning right now.
Mc is in hell, he has nowhere to go, literally, anyone throwing him a bone can be a hero easily!

MC is broke, homeless, hateful and resentful to his own mom, in a place he cannot get out of.
Erynn has to pick up the pieces and can hook up easily, ignore Alexis and live her dream life
with the MC.

She had that brat mess around so she made some meaningless split second decision.
She only has to flip the switch and live in the present. Let go of the past!
she went to prom with him because the mc ran away
She had him now, flesh and blood, young man waiting on her like a virgin Mary to deliver salvation.
Save him, Erynn!
In love with the idea of him
He remembered just fine, but that locked him into the same child idiot logic
and he will not let go of the bad past.
he already misremembered that day
She laughed at the situation, lashed at ethan, talked to Alexis and never bothered any more.
MC sees the older Erynn and Alexis pictures, he does not know,
so that means he dropped out of their lives right then.
The gurls went on with their lives, he got cut off, the gurls were left with the feelings from the past.
she laughed at him
Then grow out of that limitted past tense logic and be the gurl of his dreams like you always wanted!
Go Git, Erynn!
her options may have been limited

Last edited:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
What crap are you talking? In reality she wouldn't have gone to prom with him even if he was still around. 3 year age gap.
well then thats not Erryns fault the mc is 3 years younger and would never have gone to prom so her options may have been limited

Sep 22, 2019
This is another debatable point isn't it. How can she be in love with him? Really? In love with the idea of him perhaps...she doesn't know. So she is saying she was in love with a 12yo kid? It's a stretch. I do like this VN...a lot...but some of the writing/situations really don't add up or make a whole lot of common sense.
Yeah it's way too long and they were so young. She shouldn't love him so much that she would cry about the MC being with her friend

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
well then thats not Erryns fault the mc is 3 years younger and would never have gone to prom so her options may have been limited
Then do not go or go alone, that is still better as going with a serious asshole just to go with someone. Priorities my friend, priorities they are important and can shape your life badly if put your priorities wrong. :p

Thing is though they were likely a pair for years, maybe on and off even despite she should have known he was an asshole and paid the price for it likely as well seeing how unhappy she is and her idolizing a 12 yo that told her he loved her. Not really something you would expect from a happy person with her looks that should be able to get most males she wanted to, but more of someone that has had a pretty bad life so that declaration of a 12 yo is one of the few memories that is a ray of sunlight to her. One of the few reasons that would make sense for her obsession with MC. Not even guilt would do that I expect.

Last edited:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Then do not go or go alone, that is still better as going with a serious asshole just to go with someone. Priorities my friend, priorities they are important and can shape your life badly if put your priorities wrong. :p
shit i dont no where you grew up but where im from teen girls loved school dances and proms but would never go alone so would find any random lad to take

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
This..and all your other posts.

Always a choice...always. People usually prefer the easy way out though rather than the correct more difficult one. Also, many people have their priorities completely out of whack unfortunately.

shit i dont no where you grew up but where im from teen girls loved school dances and proms but would never go alone so would find any random lad to take
So again, she she didn't go with Ethan because the MC wasn't there. That was my problem with your statement. You made a statement, not a theory. Now you contradict yourself. She could have gone with any random guy...and knowing her character, she probably also had her pick...but still chose the asshole.

Her only defence in all of this...is most women pick the asshole unfortuantely until they grow up and realise the asshole isn't a suitable long-term stable figure. The prettier they are, the more often that usually happens. Nice guys finish last. Women sure do love a bad guy and being treated like shit.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
She can go but don't come crying later when the MC moves on cause she don't gave the MC a shot now is his turn to ignore her
she didn't give the mc a shot because he was 12 yo and left to his fake dads before the prom

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
This..and all your other posts.

Always a choice...always. People usually prefer the easy way out though rather than the correct more difficult one. Also, many people have their priorities completely out of whack unfortunately.

So again, she she didn't go with Ethan because the MC wasn't there. That was my problem with your statement. You made a statement, not a theory. Now you contradict yourself. She could have gone with any random guy...and knowing her character, she probably also had her pick...but still chose the asshole.

Her only defence in all of this...is most women pick the asshole unfortuantely until they grow up and realise the asshole isn't a suitable long-term stable figure. The prettier they are, the more often that usually happens. Nice guys finish last. Women sure do love a bad guy and being treated like shit.
yeah she could of gone with any1 but the easiest option was 1 that she knows and she was young and stupid she trying to make up for it now

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. ethan was not random and she never ditcehd him oficially, so she was stuck in the eyes of
her peers as ethan date. There you have it. They were kids, stupid bullies, but still kids.
Here I am waiting on them to grow up!
so would find any random lad to take
Yes they do, but when you have the confesison of a kid to go on,
why would you still wait on that head over heels in love with you kid to make a moove?

What is it that she wants from a broken young man that she still lies to, mannipulates into
feeling some jealosy towards ethan but never treats him like anything important other than
someone to save. She is there for the MC, MC is all happy to do anything 4 her,
waits 4 her after job, picks her up, buys something 4 her even!

What on earth does she still want from him?

He is her childhood crush, she is his childhood crush, he buys her gifts, she takes him in ...
Alexis is still AWOL for both Erynn and MC, because she goes to see Erynn but never gets
to speak to her, he gets to MC but never goes to talk to him either.
many people have their priorities completely out of whack unfortunately
MC is still in the air on what can of will happen to him, where is Alexis in his life,
what does Erynn want from him, because they are friendly enough and
being good people, do not jump on eachother.

We just wait for their life together to unfold, or dissolve into chaos.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
yeah she could of gone with any1 but the easiest option was 1 that she knows and she was young and stupid she trying to make up for it now
Let's hope she gets that opportunity...for those who like her (I like her also...that may in part be influenced by her character model lol)

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes