DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
This, this...aaannnnd this.
Well even if they talk it out it is questionable the drama is over. A lot seems to have happened in the years MC was away, all mayor characters that played a role in that drama are still around and the way Erynn crushes over MC does really seem unhealthy and cannot really be normally explained from what happened years ago. So I suspect there will be a lot more drama there and possibly White knighting. :p

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Mmm Supposedly the MC doesn't have to say anything to a friend who has ignored instead of defending him. Plus Erynn preferred choose hang out/date and work with the bully who was dedicated to ridiculing the MC.

The way I see it, she is either deep moron or is not as good a friend as seems.
Well she is obviously having some issues, hence the "I needed you here", "Why did you left" etc. when he was sleeping. Fact is, we don't know what her life has been like after he left. Maybe he is the only guy that has ever treated her right or something and that's why she's so hung up on him and realised it only after he left idk. Maybe it's something completely different but nobody knows at this point,
Both reasonable points.

Well even if they talk it out it is questionable the drama is over. A lot seems to have happened in the years MC was away, all mayor characters that played a role in that drama are still around and the way Erynn crushes over MC does really seem unhealthy and cannot really be normally explained from what happened years ago. So I suspect there will be a lot more drama there and possibly White knighting. :p
Agreed yes....cannot argue with any of that.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
she was with friends at the time and we know the mc dont let people explain shit he walked away from his mom and Alexis
I dont know many people who wouldnt walk away getting things like that dropped on them honestly, I personally do this just so I can digest it and not just go off without thinking, which happens just about as often as walking away and I later regret it. MC right now is a wreck, he walks in on his mom and her BFF making out topless in the pool, makes a snap call on that being why his parents broke up and then gets the Hiroshima of all revelations dropped on him
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Anyone that can take a double whammy like that and not need to walk away and clear their head has some serious mental/emotional problems or a serious lack of emotions. Then finding out about Alexis and Erynn being BFFs, yeah walking away was the best option in both cases. Dude needs to get his head straight before trying to tackle that kind of stuff.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
Mmm Supposedly the MC doesn't have to say anything to a friend who has ignored instead of defending him. Plus Erynn preferred choose hang out/date and work with the bully who was dedicated to ridiculing the MC.

The way I see it, she is either deep moron or is not as good a friend as seems.
Again, she was 15 at that time. If you can't give a pass to a 15 year old for not being a flawless person then you are really stuck up and how exactly do you know that she "preffer" to work or date or whatever with him? First of all MC wasn't there at the time, second and again I am going to repeat myself, we don't know what her life has been like, maybe she is somehow "forced" to work with him and maybe not, that's the whole point am trying to make here. We don't know what the deal is at this point.

Charles Carmichael

Sep 12, 2020
Well this was a very juicy update, "intertwined" has always been the big giveaway that everyone is going to end up tied together somehow but it's nice to know i'm at least on the right path with most of my guesses so far.

Going to take another play through or 2 of the new update before giving some more in depth discussions but very interesting to see some of the opinions over the past few pages.

Not sure i agree that Ethan bullied the MC, unless i missed something one moment of downplaying a younger kid in a flashback by laughing at him giving an older girl a flower is not bullying in my eyes. Don't get me wrong i don't see Ethan being a nice guy but i can't call him a bully for what appears to be one moment the MC play's up in his memory due to the embarrassment.

Also again could be wrong hence needing a few more playthrough's, i don't remember seeing Erryn reject the MC, she's hinted many times at never giving him an answer to his question giving the belief she would have likely said yes had she been on her own without Ethan butting in to laugh.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I dont know many people who wouldnt walk away getting things like that dropped on them honestly, I personally do this just so I can digest it and not just go off without thinking, which happens just about as often as walking away and I later regret it. MC right now is a wreck, he walks in on his mom and her BFF making out topless in the pool, makes a snap call on that being why his parents broke up and then gets the Hiroshima of all revelations dropped on him
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Anyone that can take a double whammy like that and not need to walk away and clear their head has some serious mental/emotional problems or a serious lack of emotions. Then finding out about Alexis and Erynn being BFFs, yeah walking away was the best option in both cases. Dude needs to get his head straight before trying to tackle that kind of stuff.
he need to suck it up and put on his big boy pants hes an adult he hasn't spoken to his mom for 2 days now

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
And here my 2 cents about the 18 years old and behave like an adult.

Go to your nearest high school and look at the seniors there. Do they look/behave like adults?
No, in my eyes, they look like little 14-15 year olds. And I always ask myself. Did I look like that when I was 18?

Of course, there are people who are very mature at an early age, but turning 18 doesn't mean you're an adult (Officially you are, but I hope you guys understand what I mean.)
I found that around the ages 22-25 you actually mature into an adult. And there's still some who don't.

Default123x

May 18, 2018
All I want is an option to avoid hanging out with Erryn one on one. :cry: She may be good person or bad person whatever but like I said delaying resolution of the past drama made interactions with her feel too icky.
Perfectly put (y). Since it won't be a harem and i won't be able to get them all anyway just let me ignore her and enjoy my time with the others

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
And here my 2 cents about the 18 years old and behave like an adult.

Go to your nearest high school and look at the seniors there. Do they look/behave like adults?
No, in my eyes, they look like little 14-15 year olds. And I always ask myself. Did I look like that when I was 18?

Of course, there are people who are very mature at an early age, but turning 18 doesn't mean you're an adult (Officially you are, but I hope you guys understand what I mean.)
I found that around the ages 22-25 you actually mature into an adult. And there's still some who don't.
well they are alot more whiny these days they all think they are gods gift and so entitled so i guess you nailed that 1

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
he need to suck it up and put on his big boy pants hes an adult he hasn't spoken to his mom for 2 days now
And if it was a female MC would you say the same, men do have the same emotions women do so if the script was reversed and this all happened to Erynn would she need to put her big girl panties on and get over it? Finding something like that out when your 18 is devastating, there is no getting over that in just 2 days no matter how you look at it.

FemdomN7

Sep 15, 2020
Perfectly put (y). Since it won't be a harem and i won't be able to get them all anyway just let me ignore her and enjoy my time with the others
Yeah at this point i completely lost interest in her but the game is still good. Just feel bad to be forced to be friends and kinda still "like" her. She moved on to Ethan and MC should move on to the other girls. Making her avoidable would be perfect

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
a similar thing happened with Cara as with Erryn, a douchebag liked her, the mc acted like a little bitch, got beat up, but then won the girl in the end so all we need to know is did Ethan beat the mc up at any time

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
a similar thing happened with Cara as with Erryn, a douchebag liked her, the mc acted like a little bitch, got beat up, but then won the girl in the end so all we need to know is did Ethan beat the mc up at any time
Hmm... The first time it was a 3v1 and he still managed to knock someone out.
The second time, he got cheapshot and didn't punch back, because he knew, if he did, the conversation he had with them about Cara would've been void.
Not a little bitch in my eyes.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Hmm... The first time it was a 3v1 and he still managed to knock someone out.
The second time, he got cheapshot and didn't punch back, because he knew, if he did, the conversation he had with them about Cara would've been void.
Not a little bitch in my eyes.
i no i no i dont mean hes a little bitch because he lost a 3V1 just the way he acted before that most people would lose a 3v1 he just seems to get pushed around abit

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes