cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
i just found this game the other day and finally got around to playing it before bed and after i woke up today.
i love this game so far, i hope that mom's secret comes out in the next update, lexi and erynn can become members of my harem at the same time, school is kind of fun can't wait till lexi and her sister find out they like the same guy and that their mom is cool if i add both to my harem.
only down side for me is the animations which while there are dome i would like them to be a bit better and longer.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
It's exactly what it said. Well.. I've been quite childish even at my age, a little younger than him. I can't blame him:ROFLMAO:
i bust my ass off building cars i cant afford to buy then he goes and buys a new car every other month to race round the Nurburgring

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
i bust my ass off building cars i cant afford to buy then he goes and buys a new car every other month to race round the Nurburgring
Well honestly if he can afford it then more power to him as long as the main responsibilities are taken care of first. I have a damn project in my backyard waiting to get finished but other things come first ya know.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is all dandy .. got a rerun through .. here are some fresh thoughts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alexis is now dumped both by Erynn and by MC in the same moment in her life,
just when she had found and gotten a boy friend who was giving her flowers!

That is not fair to Alexis. It is on Mc! It is on Erynn!

Mom is now free to explore and connect to anybody, but the neighbor MC knows since forever!
That is not OK anyway you look at it! MC is especially fuming as his relationship with Haleys girls
just fell apart because Haley and his father hooked up! that is what is looming here about Erynn!!
The prospect that mom will marry Melissa and Erynn and him will have to dissolve their love!

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Holy shit this was really good I was glued to it throughout... only downside is that I kinda want to get with every girl in the game, and I'm pretty sure that'll spell trouble for me down the line... I'm really interested to see how everything turns out and what all the secret is and stuff, I already didn't see some of it coming.

Reactions: aragh

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I mean i'm 20 and i have people who mistake me for a 30/35 old lol so i don't see a problem
Yeah, when I was first dating my wife the easiest way for me to win her something at the fair was to have the guy guess my age. Never got close... At 20 I looked 30. LOL

He was good at guessing my weight though...

• Haha
Reactions: DA22 and Jacktron1

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
she was with friends at the time and we know the mc dont let people explain shit he walked away from his mom and Alexis
But why she doesnt explain it later? Are you saying main character avoided her and she didnt get a chance? But that only makes things worse. Then despite all that friend, neighbour, I care for him so much shit and even with their last interaction before reunion being his failed love confession she cant connect the dots between him spiralling into dark shit and moving away? She is not bothered that the incident might have been one of the reasons for it? Thats wack.

I just wanted a simple acknowledgement of the incident after they reuinite. "Hey mc, remember our last meeting before you moved? Shame it turned out bad, Ethan is such an asshole. I didnt go after you to answer because I thought you wanted to be alone and after that I just couldnt find you. I had my reasons for not accepting your confession I hope you were fine with it. It always bothered me that you moved some time after that and I was hesitant to contact you because of it. I hope confession wasnt the cause of it". Then main character can downplay the incident due to pride and not wanting guilt trip her. This simple exchange would have made a lot of people care about her. And there is still a lot of left over drama for later with Ethan and her workplace.

Talking about this made me curious about how it will go down eventually. I hope its not some lame shit like Ethan forged some note from mc to Erryn that said it was a joke. Or in reality Erryn turned mc down gently after the incident and somehow our asshole mc didnt mention that in his thoughts. That would suck ass.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
But why she doesnt explain it later? Are you saying main character avoided her and she didnt get a chance? But that only makes things worse. Then despite all that friend, neighbour, I care for him so much shit and even with their last interaction before reunion being his failed love confession she cant connect the dots between him spiralling into dark shit and moving away? She is not bothered that the incident might have been one of the reasons for it? Thats wack.

I just wanted a simple acknowledgement of the incident after they reuinite. "Hey mc, remember our last meeting before you moved? Shame it turned out bad, Ethan is such an asshole. I didnt go after you to answer because I thought you wanted to be alone and after that I just couldnt find you. I had my reasons for not accepting your confession I hope you were fine with it. It always bothered me that you moved some time after that and I was hesitant to contact you because of it. I hope confession wasnt the cause of it". Then main character can downplay the incident due to pride and not wanting guilt trip her. This simple exchange would have made a lot of people care about her. And there is still a lot of left over drama for later with Ethan and her workplace.

Talking about this made me curious about how it will go down eventually. I hope its not some lame shit like Ethan forged some note from mc to Erryn that said it was a joke. Or in reality Erryn turned mc down gently after the incident and somehow our asshole mc didnt mention that in his thoughts. That would suck ass.
well we do know the mcs memories are not 100% accurate he has forgot a key moment with Alexis

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
This is all dandy .. got a rerun through .. here are some fresh thoughts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alexis is now dumped both by Erynn and by MC in the same moment in her life,
just when she had found and gotten a boy friend who was giving her flowers!

That is not fair to Alexis. It is on Mc! It is on Erynn!

Mom is now free to explore and connect to anybody, but the neighbor MC knows since forever!
That is not OK anyway you look at it! MC is especially fuming as his relationship with Haleys girls
just fell apart because Haley and his father hooked up! that is what is looming here about Erynn!!
The prospect that mom will marry Melissa and Erynn and him will have to dissolve their love!
Some good points and some bad. Hate is a very strong word, he was angry for sure and that lead to things declining between him and Erynn before he moved away. He didnt want her to know he was back so both mothers kept it quite because that is what he wanted. Alexis didnt say anything but that is strictly on her and her being a bad BFF to Erynn or because shes had a crush on him since the day things went south for MC and Erynn but still selfish for not saying anything to Erynn at all. MC only really distanced himself after the event, IIRC she didnt spend as much time with him once she met Ethan and her new friends so that is not on the MC, its on Erynn. He had to leave due to his dad and Haley getting married, that relationship was domed from the start so he wasnt fuming about it having to end. And finally this was the first time since college that his mom and Melissa did anything sexual so there is no real prospect of them getting married based on that scene so not sure where that came from honestly. :)

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
Well .. ethan was not random and she never ditcehd him oficially, so she was stuck in the eyes of
her peers as ethan date. There you have it. They were kids, stupid bullies, but still kids.
Here I am waiting on them to grow up!

Yes they do, but when you have the confesison of a kid to go on,
why would you still wait on that head over heels in love with you kid to make a moove?

What is it that she wants from a broken young man that she still lies to, mannipulates into
feeling some jealosy towards ethan but never treats him like anything important other than
someone to save. She is there for the MC, MC is all happy to do anything 4 her,
waits 4 her after job, picks her up, buys something 4 her even!

There is the new grudge on Alexis 4 landing him early,
The new grudge of ethan still being an asshole incredibly still around after all these years,
The grudge of Erynn still using ehtan to make MC jealous 4 some reason,
The grudge of mom still blaming her idiot kid for running away - oh, look, he did it again!

All these are brand new, they are current, we just need chars to be adults about them and resolve them!

On the Erynn debate ... there is still bafflement:

What on earth does she still want from him?

He is her childhood crush, she is his childhood crush, he buys her gifts, she takes him in ...
Alexis is still AWOL for both Erynn and MC, because she goes to see Erynn but never gets
to speak to her, he gets to MC but never goes to talk to him either.

MC is still in the air on what can or will happen to him, where is Alexis in his life,
what does Erynn want from him, because they are friendly enough and
being good people, do not jump on eachother.

We just wait for their life together to unfold, or dissolve into chaos.

GAme oN!
I would call what happened before the MC moved a very significant moment in his life, because of this his character changed. This greatly influences his further actions and decisions.
Become an adult at 20, seriously? In college, they act several times worse. So there is no need to say that they have grown, you need to move on, etc.

Reactions: Default123x
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes