DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Great game, something that bugs me is that I am unable to name my saves. When I opened the game yesterday I didn't remember which save was for each girl.
Name the pages of your saves and use one page per girl.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
knowing the mcs memory problems he might already know who Layla is and was friends with her at school and just forgot

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I wanna know what's up with erynn saying alexis slept with Ethan that caught me off guard.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I wanna know what's up with erynn saying alexis slept with Ethan that caught me off guard.
Yeah that was out of nowhere, usually you get rid of friends that do that kind of stuff, not keep them around and take yearly pictures with them.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah that was out of nowhere, usually you get rid of friends that do that kind of stuff, not keep them around and take yearly pictures with them.
Yeah, one of the many reasons why I said that after that talk between Erynn and MC the drama will likely just begin and not be over. Too much is indicated that happened after MC left and too many things not making sense:p Also interested to see how MC's Mom reacted to what happened later against Erynn and possibly arguments about that with her BFF and why Erynn never thought about contacting MC earlier.

Also the fact that MC might not remember everything exact about that moment when he was humiliated in his eyes is not a memory problem, but likely due to intensity of emotions he repressed his memory of the event due to the amount of emotional pain involved. Unlikely that would stretch to forgetting about class mates.

Reactions: GAMEPLAY7

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Woah! That was a wild ride! A little low on the sexy content but it reinforces my belief that some devs want to tell stories and not just write smut. So, on the whole I am glad to see how it's shaping up. I like the convoluted storyline and the girls so what follows is my impression of this update.

WARNING: Enormous wall of text!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A few things I noted regarding this game:
1. The player is not MC. You have access to thoughts and feelings of characters other than the MC. You are basically his guardian angel.
2. I don't see what the MC has done to deserve such great devotion from all the women in his life. He is a decent guy of course. But other than Cara, Nikki and Layla I don't see why the girls should be crushing SO hard on him.
3. Alexis is getting the short end of the stick but she has done nothing wrong. She planned on getting him out of her system on the flight itself. It was naive of her to assume that she would never see him again if she was still friends with Erynn but I think she thought it would be just a fling and she could claim she did not know at the time. Why is the MC pissed at Alexis. It is not like he has asked about her past a lot. They have only ever talked about him.
4. The only people MC has legitimately been in a relationship with are Nikki/Cara. He is not officially dating Alexis yet. He is deeply involved with her but they are not boyfriend-girlfriend yet. He is being a decent to Layla, Elena and Erynn (with some flirting). the fact that they are interlinked and his behaviour is endearing him to them is not his fault. It is part of the story. So, I don't get why people are being so negative about the future of the game.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, my mom is in her 70's and acts like a little kid. Fucking annoying as hell.

Think people need to understand that Age =/= maturity.
Thank all gods for that, the world would be so boring if we all acted like adults all the time. :p

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Thank all gods for that, the world would be so boring if we all acted like adults all the time. :p
Right? Besides my 6 year old would be very disappointed when I don't play cars with her because I am too old/mature to channel my inner Hot Wheels loving child...

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
It caught me so off guard that it made think the whole I don't wanna lose you and those sorry she was thinking was for guilt from past incedent with erynn.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Woah! That was a wild ride! A little low on the sexy content but it reinforces my belief that some devs want to tell stories and not just write smut. So, on the whole I am glad to see how it's shaping up. I like the convoluted storyline and the girls so what follows is my impression of this update.

WARNING: Enormous wall of text!

A few things I noted regarding this game:
1. The player is not MC. You have access to thoughts and feelings of characters other than the MC. You are basically his guardian angel.
2. I don't see what the MC has done to deserve such great devotion from all the women in his life. He is a decent guy of course. But other than Cara, Nikki and Layla I don't see why the girls should be crushing SO hard on him.
3. Alexis is getting the short end of the stick but she has done nothing wrong. She planned on getting him out of her system on the flight itself. It was naive of her to assume that she would never see him again if she was still friends with Erynn but I think she thought it would be just a fling and she could claim she did not know at the time. Why is the MC pissed at Alexis. It is not like he has asked about her past a lot. They have only ever talked about him.
4. The only people MC has legitimately been in a relationship with are Nikki/Cara. He is not officially dating Alexis yet. He is deeply involved with her but they are not boyfriend-girlfriend yet. He is being a decent to Layla, Elena and Erynn (with some flirting). the fact that they are interlinked and his behaviour is endearing him to them is not his fault. It is part of the story. So, I don't get why people are being so negative about the future of the game.
Nice post, would have given a like if not out of reactions. :)

Reactions: Idontknowme

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
This is all dandy .. got a rerun through .. here are some fresh thoughts:
Alexis is now dumped both by Erynn and by MC in the same moment in her life,
just when she had found and gotten a boy friend who was giving her flowers!

That is not fair to Alexis. It is on Mc! It is on Erynn!

Mom is now free to explore and connect to anybody, but the neighbor MC knows since forever!
That is not OK anyway you look at it! MC is especially fuming as his relationship with Haleys girls
just fell apart because Haley and his father hooked up! that is what is looming here about Erynn!!
The prospect that mom will marry Melissa and Erynn and him will have to dissolve their love!
He did not forgive her. There were thoughts that "She doesn't remember what happened? Okay, I'll see what happens next," something like that.
He did not receive any answers or apologies from her, and there was not even an ordinary conversation about what had happened. For him, everything was as it was and remained in their relationship. And you are talking about injustice towards her?

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Yeah, one of the many reasons why I said that after that talk between Erynn and MC the drama will likely just begin and not be over. Too much is indicated that happened after MC left and too many things not making sense:p Also interested to see how how Mom reacted to what happened to Erynn and possibly arguments about that with her BFF and why Erynn never thought about contacting MC earlier.

Also the fact that MC might not remember everything exact about that moment when he was humiliated in his eyes is not a memory problem, but likely due to intensity of emotions he repressed his memory of the event due to the amount of emotional pain involved. Unlikely that would stretch to forgetting about class mates.
There is definitely a lot that still needs to be unpacked with what happened between then and now. Hoping for an explanation on why Erynn seems to have forgotten what happened between them, I mean she acts like they were still best of friends when he moved away. Honestly starting to think she is obsessed with him but there is no real explanation for it to date.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
It caught me so off guard that it made think the whole I don't wanna lose you and those sorry she was thinking was for guilt from past incedent with erynn.
I think that was more because she knew Erynn was into the MC and figured once the cat was out of the bag he wouldn't want anything to do with her since she kept the fact she was friends with Erynn from him the entire time and was part of the group from when everything went down.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
There is definitely a lot that still needs to be unpacked with what happened between then and now. Hoping for an explanation on why Erynn seems to have forgotten what happened between them, I mean she acts like they were still best of friends when he moved away. Honestly starting to think she is obsessed with him but there is no real explanation for it to date.
Yeah, which leads to speculations of the unhealthy kind and it was one of the last good things that happened to her in the romance department and a lot of bad things happened after.

It just makes no sense, even if you think she has been guilt tripping over it for years and if it had been that important to her to get with him or to get rid of the guilt. Well his mother was her neighbor and is her Mom's best friend. Easy enough to get his contact details and solve it if that had been a priority for her. So the conclusion is it never was or she did not want to correspond with him for her reasons or she was kept away from him by the mothers on purpose. Which does not explain her attraction and crush for MC either. :p

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Yeah, which leads to speculations of the unhealthy kind and it was one of the last good things that happened to her in the romance department and a lot of bad things happened after.

It just makes no sense, even if you think she has been guilt tripping over it for years and if it had been that important to her get with him or to get rid of the guilt. Well his mother was her neighbor and is her Mom's best friend. Easy enough to get his contact details and solve it if that had been a priority for her. So the conclusion is it never was or she did not want to correspond with him for her reasons.
Yeah unfortunately the only reasons I can think of currently are on the darker side, seeing as a lot of this is anchored in real life actions/situations it is not hard believe that after he left she was abused either by Ethan or even the modeling agency/agent so she is falling back on the only 'good' thing in her life which are the happy memories of her and the MC before things went to hell. Hoping I am wrong but there are no other clear answers at the moment that would explain it really.

Reactions: aragh

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah unfortunately the only reasons I can think of currently are on the darker side, seeing as a lot of this is anchored in real life actions/situations it is not hard believe that after he left she was abused either by Ethan or even the modeling agency/agent so she is falling back on the only 'good' thing in her life which are the happy memories of her and the MC before things went to hell. Hoping I am wrong but there are no other clear answers at the moment that would explain it really.
That abuse could also have been the physical or emotional kind though, those hurt just as much or more over time. But yeah my mind goes to the same suspicions and they do fit with Ethan as a bully and overly possessive guy as he was shown in that scene of the past that Erynn ignored the warning of.

Reactions: Valeck and aragh

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Well, this is a potentially good game but I think that the dev is creating more paths that he can handle. First of all there is this thing that you get a call from both Nikki and Cara, that really doesn't make any sense, but the major problem is that if you don't take the obvious path in the beginning and you ignore Alexis at the plane (a decision that creates a side story with the stewardess) then you still get a confrontation between Erynn and Alexis, although nothing happened between the MC and Alexis.
I understand that this is a key point for the story but since the dev introduced that option (it's litteraly the first choice of the game) he should follow through. And this is a big problem since it's obvious from the structure of the game that the dev is not going for a harem type story but for a more realistic approach where the guy has to choose between the potential love interests, and by love interests I don't mean the casual flings (he's a guy in a sex game it's normal to fuck around) that are presented like Tori or maybe the spanish teacher but Layla, Alexis, Erynn, Nikki/Cara and maybe Elena. (I should say here that at first I thought that Alexis would be just a casual fling. Her "upgrade" to a love interest is a great plot twist and it's a testament that the dev has the potential to create a smart and coherent story. And that's why I'm taking the time to write down these thoughts.)
Anyway, I hope the dev follows our comments here and will fix this problem in the next updates but, most importantly, avoid similar mistakes in the future...

Reactions: Somnivm Obmvtvm
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes