DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
One last slightly weird thing though it may have been needed for story reasons.

If Erynn was crushing so hard on Mc, she had been free all that time or at least part of it or was unhappy without him. Why did she never made any move to contact him, she did know his Mother well enough so could have easily gotten his address directly or through her mother.

It would have been easy enough for her to get his contact details and send him a letter, postcard or a message on his mobile. Even if just to make up for any guilt if she had felt like that and did connect the dots between his leaving and what happened or get into contact with her crush. I get why MC did not want to, but she was for whatever reason not interested either despite her crush.

Now if she had tried and his Mom had refused her with reason or his mom had been angry at her and blamed her for losing her son through her actions, she should know the reason. Remember Mom and Erynn are also intertwined and I could understand if his Mom would not have been her biggest fan at least for a while. :p Will be interesting to see if anything happened and if so what might have happened. :p

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I dont know many people who wouldnt walk away getting things like that dropped on them honestly, I personally do this just so I can digest it and not just go off without thinking, which happens just about as often as walking away and I later regret it. MC right now is a wreck, he walks in on his mom and her BFF making out topless in the pool, makes a snap call on that being why his parents broke up and then gets the Hiroshima of all revelations dropped on him
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Anyone that can take a double whammy like that and not need to walk away and clear their head has some serious mental/emotional problems or a serious lack of emotions. Then finding out about Alexis and Erynn being BFFs, yeah walking away was the best option in both cases. Dude needs to get his head straight before trying to tackle that kind of stuff.
A bomb? His single mom is kissing someone? So what? Oh..it was another woman? So fecking what? He not 6...should be happy for his mother.

he need to suck it up and put on his big boy pants hes an adult he hasn't spoken to his mom for 2 days now
This.

Reactions: SAMASH112

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Again, she was 15 at that time. If you can't give a pass to a 15 year old for not being a flawless person then you are really stuck up and how exactly do you know that she "preffer" to work or date or whatever with him? First of all MC wasn't there at the time, second and again I am going to repeat myself, we don't know what her life has been like, maybe she is somehow "forced" to work with him and maybe not, that's the whole point am trying to make here. We don't know what the deal is at this point.
At 15 years old you're no longer a unaware baby. You're very aware of what you do and you begin to forge the person you will be in the future. And supposedly girls grow up/mature earlier than boys, so... At first it doesn't seem very reliable, but we'll see.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
A bomb? His single mom is kissing someone? So what? Oh..it was another woman? So fecking what? He not 6...should be happy for his mother.
Bruh just seriously did you not read the spoiler, I was talking about that not his mom LOL! He was surprised by that and assumed that was the reason for the divorce and got angry but what she finally admitted to him was a bomb.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
That's exactly what I'm doing! Honestly I can't do much else when the pc is rendering ;)
Out of interest..how much content/how much is changing in 5.5? I ask as I'm thinking of redoing Zoey's PDF WT but if there's going to be a lot of code changes (that affect things) then should I hold off and just wait for 5.5 to drop?

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
That's exactly what I'm doing! Honestly I can't do much else when the pc is rendering ;)
At least you are honest about it :) Other then some issues I and others have with how Erynn is handled with the choices and scenes this is really good for a first go. Now i cant wait for 5.5......

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
And here my 2 cents about the 18 years old and behave like an adult.

Go to your nearest high school and look at the seniors there. Do they look/behave like adults?
No, in my eyes, they look like little 14-15 year olds. And I always ask myself. Did I look like that when I was 18?

Of course, there are people who are very mature at an early age, but turning 18 doesn't mean you're an adult (Officially you are, but I hope you guys understand what I mean.)
I found that around the ages 22-25 you actually mature into an adult. And there's still some who don't.
Yeah. I know people with 30+ who have not passed puberty

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well in the end it says end of Episode 4 so is it version 5 or episode 4? Also in the opening screen also it shows Intertwined 0.4 in bottom right corner. I am attaching both screenshots here.

The second one says end of Episode 4 but in the lower portion it says "Thank you for playing episode 5." Also the fist pic shows Intertwined 0.4 instead of 0.5 though I downloaded the compressed file of 0.5 from OP and played that one only.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I dont know many people who wouldnt walk away getting things like that dropped on them honestly, I personally do this just so I can digest it and not just go off without thinking, which happens just about as often as walking away and I later regret it. MC right now is a wreck, he walks in on his mom and her BFF making out topless in the pool, makes a snap call on that being why his parents broke up and then gets the Hiroshima of all revelations dropped on him
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Anyone that can take a double whammy like that and not need to walk away and clear their head has some serious mental/emotional problems or a serious lack of emotions. Then finding out about Alexis and Erynn being BFFs, yeah walking away was the best option in both cases. Dude needs to get his head straight before trying to tackle that kind of stuff.
So he finds out is Mom is a hoe not good.

Reactions: Default123x

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Out of interest..how much content/how much is changing in 5.5? I ask as I'm thinking of redoing Zoey's PDF WT but if there's going to be a lot of code changes (that affect things) then should I hold off and just wait for 5.5 to drop?
Don't spend time on it now. It's safer to wait for 5.5!
Code changes, new scenes with choices, changes to existing scenes/conversations/choices

Jul 15, 2019
I couldnt agree with you more. If this game wont get Harem Path all that girls will be heartbroken. All of them love MC right now and its going to be pretty much disaster without harem path.
wouldn't be bad if u can straight ignore em or friend zone em...but games won't do that they ether force u to women or constantly remind you of them lol like this game here reminds u and forces u to take the girl route haha even forces the same ending no matter what u do if u go with Lexi or not

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Well in the end it says end of Episode 4 so is it version 5 or episode 4? Also in the opening screen also it shows Intertwined 0.4 in bottom right corner. I am attaching both screenshots here.

The second one says end of Episode 4 but in the lower portion it says "Thank you for playing episode 5." Also the fist pic shows Intertwined 0.4 instead of 0.5 though I downloaded the compressed file of 0.5 from OP and played that one only.
Probably a mistake in the compressed version. It's fine in the original. Just checked once more to be sure.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
So he finds out is Mom is a hoe not good.
Well like it was said between the Mom and BFF, that hadnt happened since college so I would not call her a hoe, she is single so can do as she pleases and with whom she pleases within reason. MC just misunderstood the situation and went off half cocked like a typical 18 year old would do.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes